Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! 13:23 - Aug 30 with 12140 viewsnumptydumpty

These two goals Kolli scored against Posh U21's this week posted elsewhere but felt deserved its own thread.

Any player that can score goals of this quality, no matter what the opposition, is a player to start getting excited about.

Appreciate professional football is about so much more than talent but if the lad can up his game and do this at a much higher level, what a prospect we have.

Three years younger than Sinclair also..

Wow !!!

[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 13:26]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:29 - Aug 30 with 6172 viewsconnell10

Yes I liked him straight away when he came on against Norwich, he went straight between two big Norwich center halfs and roughed them up!! Then the cheeky bugger drank the Norwich goalies water!! Also he has possibly the best hair style in English football, oh and he can play a bit.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:43 - Aug 30 with 6045 viewsWelsh_Ranger

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/one-of-r-own-rayan-kolli-100522/

I'd be very interested to see what position he ends up playing in for the 1st team.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:43 - Aug 30 with 6037 viewsRs_Holy

looks like we have him for 2 years?... I'm sure the club are trying to extend that?
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:50 - Aug 30 with 5956 viewscolinallcars

He certainly looks promising although I had to ask my footman who Sideshow Bob is.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:55 - Aug 30 with 5903 viewsbaz_qpr

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:43 - Aug 30 by Welsh_Ranger

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/one-of-r-own-rayan-kolli-100522/

I'd be very interested to see what position he ends up playing in for the 1st team.

Ainsworth's been putting him up top but he looks a 10 to me and I suspect if Chair goes they will look to play him in that role
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 13:56 - Aug 30 with 5897 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The fact he scored a brace with such aplomb against our arch nemesis should send shock waves through football.

Good luck to him!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:05 - Aug 30 with 5529 viewsbosh67

The goal where he bursts through two players on the half way line and buried it from 30 yards is the best goal I’ve seen since the one Adel scored I think it was against Swansea some years ago. This kid has great feet. Big potential.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:10 - Aug 30 with 5505 viewsLblock

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:05 - Aug 30 by bosh67

The goal where he bursts through two players on the half way line and buried it from 30 yards is the best goal I’ve seen since the one Adel scored I think it was against Swansea some years ago. This kid has great feet. Big potential.

Agree.

Let's not take anything away from first one.
Brilliant touch, spatial awareness and finish from distance.

Really does seem to have a bit about him and glad we kept him out of Spuds clutches.

Big thanks to the OP for posting the links

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:27 - Aug 30 with 5400 viewsconnell10

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:10 - Aug 30 by Lblock

Agree.

Let's not take anything away from first one.
Brilliant touch, spatial awareness and finish from distance.

Really does seem to have a bit about him and glad we kept him out of Spuds clutches.

Big thanks to the OP for posting the links

They still ain't posted up the highlights on the offy , chop chop I wanna see all 7 .

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:35 - Aug 30 with 5349 viewsdaveB

One of the good things about a smaller squad this year is that the likes of Kolli, Ahora and Duke-Mckenna are going to get games which is what we've talked about doing for years but never actually done.

If we can stay up this year and give these kids a good few games in the championship we'll be in a much better place next summer
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:44 - Aug 30 with 5297 viewsloftboy

Let’s hope he doesn’t do a Bowler on us!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:56 - Aug 30 with 5240 viewskingsburyR

Couple of tap in's and this board goes mental.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:00 - Aug 30 with 5227 viewsQPR_John

If he is such a prospect expect EPPP to rear its ugly head. Remember under EPPP and FFP we cannot compete financially with the chosen few and any young players we may develope can be taken by those same clubs with peanuts for compensation
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:08 - Aug 30 with 5164 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:00 - Aug 30 by QPR_John

If he is such a prospect expect EPPP to rear its ugly head. Remember under EPPP and FFP we cannot compete financially with the chosen few and any young players we may develope can be taken by those same clubs with peanuts for compensation

That's why he tried to square that late chance at St. Mary's to Albert instead of taking it on. It's all part of Gareth's cunning plan.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:11 - Aug 30 with 5157 viewsdaveB

If he's signed a pro deal then that doesn't matter anymore, they can't nick him for nothing
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:12 - Aug 30 with 5158 viewsswisscottage

He's 18 and under contract for two years ... EPPP no longer applies to him
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:21 - Aug 30 with 5122 viewsBurnleyhoop

We need to get him on the pitch longer than the 5 or 10 mins he’s currently getting. He looks a far better proposition than Richard’s ever has. And this boy is hungry for it.

The green shoots are definitely sprouting and it is time for the kids (that I didn’t realise we possessed until recently) to shine.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 17:00 - Aug 30 with 4919 viewsWatford_Ranger

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:35 - Aug 30 by daveB

One of the good things about a smaller squad this year is that the likes of Kolli, Ahora and Duke-Mckenna are going to get games which is what we've talked about doing for years but never actually done.

If we can stay up this year and give these kids a good few games in the championship we'll be in a much better place next summer

Ahora is one for now.

Crap joke there for any Spanish speakers.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 17:41 - Aug 30 with 4755 viewsSuperhoops2808

He must be good

This is the 2nd thread we have had dedicated to him in 2 weeks

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/300591/rayan-koll
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 4674 viewskarlski

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 15:35 - Aug 30 by daveB

I think that could be a really positive step.

Kolli's chance at the death v Southampton is a case in point. I suspect if that situation happened in a youth game he would have taken more touches to get it under control, maybe turned away from the approaching keeper and looked to dribble into a better position for a shot or pass - which I think would have been the right option, given the awkwardness of the bounce. But in the heat of a 1st team game...it's hard to choose/be confident in the right move. Only by playing more at that level will you get better at it.

Obviously we want to be careful giving a lot of game time to players who will never make it and may drag the side down, but to truly know you need a bit of that senior game time to see if they'll sink or swim. Clearly some (more than in the past?) have the right foundation to kick on.

Nice to see.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 4647 viewsjeffranger

Do we need another striker in? or use Kolli
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 18:08]
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 4503 viewsconnell10

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:01 - Aug 30 by jeffranger

Do we need another striker in? or use Kolli
[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 18:08]

I'd say we need another striker.

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:40 - Aug 30 with 4454 viewsLblock

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 16:21 - Aug 30 by Burnleyhoop

We need to get him on the pitch longer than the 5 or 10 mins he’s currently getting. He looks a far better proposition than Richard’s ever has. And this boy is hungry for it.

The green shoots are definitely sprouting and it is time for the kids (that I didn’t realise we possessed until recently) to shine.

There’s some definite green shoots

Let’s give this kid more game time

Then we may see Kolli flower

Sorry

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:44 - Aug 30 with 4444 viewsflynnbo

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:40 - Aug 30 by Lblock

There’s some definite green shoots

Let’s give this kid more game time

Then we may see Kolli flower

Sorry

Alternatively, if he's put under too much pressure too soon then he may well wobble.
Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 4430 viewsLblock

Rayan Kolli - What a prospect !!! on 18:44 - Aug 30 by flynnbo

Alternatively, if he's put under too much pressure too soon then he may well wobble.

Too much pressure?

As long as it not dogs abuse

That’d make a Kolli cross

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024