Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? 15:50 - Oct 10 with 11853 viewsQPRConor2000

If this is true, then surely Ainsworth cannot stay in his job much longer.

Hes lost the fans and now it seems the players, I dont think its going to be long now, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw the club make a move this week to move him on.

It just cant go on...
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:54 - Oct 10 with 6131 viewsTheChef

Well I think the Blackburn game might be proof of this.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:57 - Oct 10 with 6074 viewsstainrods_elbow

So, if true, these players (or some of them) don't fancy Ainsworth, threw Critchley under the bus, never turned up for Head Coach Paul Hall, and who knows whose head, like a kind of deranged football version of the Hungry Caterpillar, they'll be munching through next week?

How about we fans beat them to it and throw THEM under a f*cking blue and white bus when Leicester rock up and score seven?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:58 - Oct 10 with 6091 viewsNorthernr

It's all going really well isn't it?
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:59 - Oct 10 with 6072 viewsdaveB

If true it can't be a shock to anyone, quite why we are asking Chair to pump long balls forward is beyond me
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:01 - Oct 10 with 6016 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Player power when they've won once at home in 21 games. W*nkers.
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:01 - Oct 10 with 6006 viewsstainrods_elbow

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:59 - Oct 10 by daveB

If true it can't be a shock to anyone, quite why we are asking Chair to pump long balls forward is beyond me

PS Is Alex Carroll also a bit of a cu*t? Retweets 'Mass immigration has displaced my people from our native land.' Seriously?

Perhaps we can give the guy a contract and he can join the rest of the other vaginal entrances!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:02 - Oct 10 with 6020 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rumour. No quotes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 5992 viewsaston_hoop

I thought our Academy Director had lost the plot for a mnute there and had turned on the club! Luckily not the same Alex Carroll

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 5989 viewsdmm

Come on everyone. It's more than likely social media attention seeking clickbait.
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 5993 viewskingsburyR

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:59 - Oct 10 by daveB

Noooooo you misunderstand.

We're pumping long balls at Chair!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 5987 viewsdaveB

In fairness to the players although they may well disagree with what they are being asked to do they are following it to the letter and before Saturday the effort they were putting in was superb, even on Saturday it wasn't really a downing tools performance they were just outplayed in every area, it was the set up that was the problem
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 5983 viewsBluce_Ree

I've said it for a while now. If you've got a team of 20-something young modern men, then some pub rocker dressed in cowboy shit isn't going to get their respect. They'll think he looks like a f**king chief.

Now if you add to that his mediocre playing career you've got a recipe for total disrespect.

You can maybe get away with looking like you're in a wedding band or some shit if you've got a load of medals in your trophy cabinet.

Should they act this way? No, of course not. Is it a surprise? No, of course not.

Warnock will only work because he's a bit more proven in management AND won't take any of their shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:13 - Oct 10 with 5892 viewsHAYESBOY

Sounds like rubbish to me. Chair has been one of the players that is putting in a shift.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:19 - Oct 10 with 5814 viewsHellBlazer

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:13 - Oct 10 by HAYESBOY

Sounds like rubbish to me. Chair has been one of the players that is putting in a shift.

To be honest, how many of us show up to work, put in a shift and still hate our job and the boss..?

Especially me and I work for myself!
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 16:20]
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:22 - Oct 10 with 5768 viewsR_from_afar

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 by daveB

In fairness to the players although they may well disagree with what they are being asked to do they are following it to the letter and before Saturday the effort they were putting in was superb, even on Saturday it wasn't really a downing tools performance they were just outplayed in every area, it was the set up that was the problem

OK, the set-up was unquestionably wrong, Dave, the selection too, but the space we gave them!

I'm not sure that is just down to Ainsworth. A 10 year old knows you need to maintain concentration, mark, track back and close down.

You know what the other issue is, in my humble opinion: Lack of competition for places. The squad is so lacking in quality and depth that some players know that, unless one of their legs falls off, they will more than likely be in it. I'm not singling them out for criticism but, as an example, Dykes and Armstrong know they are hard coded into the squad because what else is there if they don't play? Kelman? Kolli? They've never scored a single goal at this level and are a long way off the required standard.

It's a real mess.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:24 - Oct 10 with 5721 viewsCateLeBonR

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:13 - Oct 10 by HAYESBOY

Chair is usually the one over by the dugout receiving instructions from Ainsworth and the coaches etc. I’d be a bit surprised if it’s true. Not much but it isn’t how i’ve seen things, from the other side of the pitch granted.

That long ball of his in the second half was an absolute thing to behold. Beautifully flighted 60 yard pass straight down the middle that went nowhere near anyone. I thought he was going to melt into the grass.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 16:27]
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:29 - Oct 10 with 5672 viewsQPROslo

Sounds like made up bullshyte from an attention seeker to me.
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:30 - Oct 10 with 5661 viewsR_from_afar

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 15:57 - Oct 10 by stainrods_elbow

So, if true, these players (or some of them) don't fancy Ainsworth, threw Critchley under the bus, never turned up for Head Coach Paul Hall, and who knows whose head, like a kind of deranged football version of the Hungry Caterpillar, they'll be munching through next week?

How about we fans beat them to it and throw THEM under a f*cking blue and white bus when Leicester rock up and score seven?

"So, if true, these players (or some of them) don't fancy Ainsworth, threw Critchley under the bus, never turned up for Head Coach Paul Hall, and who knows whose head, like a kind of deranged football version of the Hungry Caterpillar, they'll be munching through next week?"

Indeed. I'm really worried about this. I don't think we should kid ourselves that simply changing the manager, even if it's to Red Adair Warnock, who is probably the best solution to our latest predicament, will get us back on track. This squad seems capricious.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:30 - Oct 10 with 5660 viewsTheChef

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:05 - Oct 10 by Bluce_Ree

I've said it for a while now. If you've got a team of 20-something young modern men, then some pub rocker dressed in cowboy shit isn't going to get their respect. They'll think he looks like a f**king chief.

Now if you add to that his mediocre playing career you've got a recipe for total disrespect.

You can maybe get away with looking like you're in a wedding band or some shit if you've got a load of medals in your trophy cabinet.

Should they act this way? No, of course not. Is it a surprise? No, of course not.

Warnock will only work because he's a bit more proven in management AND won't take any of their shit.

Add to the fact that Ainsworth has only ever really managed at League One level - you have the likes of Colback and Begovic with all their Prem and international experience; how long before they begin to tire of the manager's methods?

In no way endorsing it - it seems modern footballers would rather get managers sacked than show any professional pride on the pitch.

Sigh.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Have the players turned on Ainsworth on 16:32 - Oct 10 with 5630 viewsLowerloftLad

The same player's that hadn't won In six when beale left.

The same players that turned on critchly.

The same players Down tools again.

The reality is there crap and it's everyone else's fault.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Have the players turned on Ainsworth on 16:32 - Oct 10 with 5628 viewsLowerloftLad

The same players Downing tools again.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:59 - Oct 10 with 5424 viewsdaveB

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:22 - Oct 10 by R_from_afar

OK, the set-up was unquestionably wrong, Dave, the selection too, but the space we gave them!

I'm not sure that is just down to Ainsworth. A 10 year old knows you need to maintain concentration, mark, track back and close down.

You know what the other issue is, in my humble opinion: Lack of competition for places. The squad is so lacking in quality and depth that some players know that, unless one of their legs falls off, they will more than likely be in it. I'm not singling them out for criticism but, as an example, Dykes and Armstrong know they are hard coded into the squad because what else is there if they don't play? Kelman? Kolli? They've never scored a single goal at this level and are a long way off the required standard.

It's a real mess.

the space we gave them was the same as Watford away, all about the set up, trying to play what I assume was a diamond midfield with 2 of that midfield looking unsure what to do without the ball.

They are not blameless of course but things like lack of competition goes back to the manager, he chose how to spend the budget was given free reign and was claiming we'd had a great window a fortnight ago despite as you say having nothing at all up front
Have the players turned on Ainsworth on 17:00 - Oct 10 with 5411 viewsdaveB

Have the players turned on Ainsworth on 16:32 - Oct 10 by LowerloftLad

The same players Down tools again.

not seen any sign of them downing tools at all
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 17:16 - Oct 10 with 5280 viewsjoe90

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 16:02 - Oct 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Rumour. No quotes.

What are you talking about? There's a screen grab from a 'Whatsapp' message. It's obviously and evidently all true. Come on man, it even says 'insider info', how is that not enough proof for you?

Seriously, it really wouldn't be the biggest surprise if some of the players weren't fully 'bought' in, surely the performances on the pitch show that?

After the Blackburn game nothing would surprise me. As soon as the first goal went in I was confident it was game over, after the second I knew for sure it was game over. There was no disappointment, just a strange feeling of apathy. Why would things be different? This team has been rubbish for a very long time. Ainsworth was never going to change that.

It feels like we're just waiting for something to happen so we can move on, a combination of us getting relegated and owners selling up etc. In the short term removing GA solves the very short term issue of GA, but doesn't bring us any closer to solving the long term, terminal and widespread institutional problems at Queens Park Rangers FC, which is the very problem that brought us GA.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 17:40]
Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 17:23 - Oct 10 with 5231 viewsNorthernr

Have the players turned on Ainsworth? on 17:16 - Oct 10 by joe90

What are you talking about? There's a screen grab from a 'Whatsapp' message. It's obviously and evidently all true. Come on man, it even says 'insider info', how is that not enough proof for you?

Seriously, it really wouldn't be the biggest surprise if some of the players weren't fully 'bought' in, surely the performances on the pitch show that?

After the Blackburn game nothing would surprise me. As soon as the first goal went in I was confident it was game over, after the second I knew for sure it was game over. There was no disappointment, just a strange feeling of apathy. Why would things be different? This team has been rubbish for a very long time. Ainsworth was never going to change that.

It feels like we're just waiting for something to happen so we can move on, a combination of us getting relegated and owners selling up etc. In the short term removing GA solves the very short term issue of GA, but doesn't bring us any closer to solving the long term, terminal and widespread institutional problems at Queens Park Rangers FC, which is the very problem that brought us GA.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2023 17:40]

That's the spirit Joe, come and help me flip this car over then we can loot a few shops.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024