Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favorite dinner 13:47 - Sep 28 with 911 viewsconnell10

I don't think you can beat a nice Lamb roast dinner šŸ˜‹

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4
Favorite dinner on 14:32 - Sep 28 with 825 viewsBoston

Kensal Riser, is about to tell you off for your spellingšŸ˜
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:33]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Favorite dinner on 14:34 - Sep 28 with 809 viewsBoston

…and yes, North Wales, Irish and New Zealand lamb, are exceptional.
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:46]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Favorite dinner on 16:35 - Sep 28 with 628 viewsconnell10

Favorite dinner on 14:32 - Sep 28 by Boston

Kensal Riser, is about to tell you off for your spellingšŸ˜
[Post edited 28 Sep 14:33]


Ive had stroke and I don't give a shite

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Favorite dinner on 16:39 - Sep 28 with 619 viewsTheChef

Steak and chips.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Favorite dinner on 16:55 - Sep 28 with 583 viewsnick_hammersmith

Not even my third favourite roast, sorry!

Best dinner changes so often, its hard to be a nice steak dinner though
0
Favorite dinner on 17:22 - Sep 28 with 534 viewsR_from_afar

Mrs R from Afar's pea and pancetta risotto mmm .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

1
Favorite dinner on 17:27 - Sep 28 with 529 viewscolinallcars

Tripe & Onions mate…..
0
Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 with 396 viewsPaddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .
0
Login to get fewer ads

Favorite dinner on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 389 viewsSnipper

Christmas Day dindins is the best of the year.
0
Favorite dinner on 20:18 - Sep 28 with 336 viewsClint_Power

Do believe good roast lamb is the best meat you can get. Lucky enough to be related to sheep farmers and the slow roasted lamb I've had is beyond compare. But with average supermarket fare can't beat a good roast beef I think based solely on the fact it pairs so well with a good Yorkshire Pud and rich dark gravy. Close second is a nice roast chicken if you have a good stuffing. Always plenty of stale bread in my house to make breadcrumbs, mix in some fresh sage, thyme and parsley, lemon, eggs and good quality stock and the stuffing is more of an attraction than the meat. Good pork is too hard to come by; you're better off with a cheap gammon drenched in a honey/mustard/cider marinade. Honourable mention to duck and goose; I love the dark greasy meat but pricy to get anything half decent quality.
1
Favorite dinner on 20:32 - Sep 28 with 315 viewsMrSheen

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


No arguments from me, I think it’s vile stuff too, can’t even tolerate the smell of it.
0
Favorite dinner on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 283 viewsMick_S

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


Mate you are 1000% bang on there. Get that muck away from my lamb.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
Favorite dinner on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 275 viewsBoston

Favorite dinner on 19:22 - Sep 28 by Paddyhoops

Mine as well but being a bit controversial here. No mint sauce, thank you .


Rosemary & garlic will suffice.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Favorite dinner on 21:08 - Sep 28 with 258 viewscolinallcars

Favorite dinner on 20:32 - Sep 28 by MrSheen

No arguments from me, I think it’s vile stuff too, can’t even tolerate the smell of it.


Mint sauce smell reminds me of mojito, which quite by chance I found goes nicely with gin instead of the usual rum.
0
Favorite dinner on 21:55 - Sep 28 with 196 viewsdigswellhoop

manzies pie and mash
0
Favorite dinner on 22:01 - Sep 28 with 183 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Slow cooked beef cheeks, puree red wine/thyme/carrot/celery sauce, bed of mashed spuds.

Don't cook too much of it, because you absolutely will finish it all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026