Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383675 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 21:28 - Feb 11 with 4972 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 21:11 - Feb 10 by Bluce_Ree

This.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817

I mean don't get me wrong, The Sun is pure shit. And they were out of order and all that. But didn't they apologise last year? Are any of these journos (and I use that word f**king loosely) people who worked for the paper (and I use that word f**king loosely) in the '80s?

In fact is anyone from The Sun back in the '80s still involved?

To me this seems a little bit waaahhhh.

I mean I don't actually care but it just seems a bit late to be doing it now and a bit gesturey.

Kelvin Mckenzie is still there I think. I'm surprised they didn't ban it years ago.
Random irritations.. on 10:01 - Feb 12 with 4914 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not banning Sky though - somewhat connected - nor are they turning away all the money that other parts of that company pump in...
Random irritations.. on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 4825 viewsloftboy

Why hasn't the advertising standards agency clamped down on a bed company deciding you should change your mattress every 8 years, is there scientific facts to back up this claim, totally outlandish that they can get away with this. IMHO of course

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 21:02 - Feb 24 with 4808 viewsWatford_Ranger

Middle-aged women in cars the size of small countries doing 55 in the middle lane of a motorway.

Any lorry that overtakes anything ever.
Random irritations.. on 21:18 - Feb 24 with 4798 viewsBoston

Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Jul 21 by R_from_afar

CEOs of companies based in Manhattan who come to London and moan about the traffic. Oh I'm sorry, unlike New York, we haven't got round to pedestrianizing the whole of our capital city just yet.

CEOs taking a seven figure package who complain when someone buys them a sandwich with mayo in it, not realising what a choosy and delicate soul the poor love is.

Senior execs who join a company and, having contributed the square root of naff all to said company, start banging on about how the people who have slaved away under ever-increasing pressure and with ever fewer staff (in the process, creating a $4bn turnover company) "need to do more".

Grrrrrrrrr

RFA

Overlooked for promotion again, eh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 21:20 - Feb 24 with 4796 viewsBoston

Random irritations.. on 17:50 - Oct 28 by Monahoop

Halloween over hype. It's worse than bloody Christmas now especially here in Ireland. People who really should know better are even asking me ' what are you doing for Halloween'? Ffs! Get a f###in' life. God I hate this time year. Thankyou America for making Halloween such an unbearable experience.

Y'wha? You shouldn't have exported it over here in the first place!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 09:37 - Feb 27 with 4718 viewsloftboy

In a sub post office queue whilst some cùnt sends off 3 large bagful of eBay shit

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Feb 27 with 4676 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 21:18 - Feb 24 by Boston

Overlooked for promotion again, eh?

Promotion has never been a possibility but I was happy with my role anyway. The background to my point is that when I started in my current role, there were 10 people in the department. Now, there are just three of us (and no full-time manager), three of us who are busting a gut to do all the same things we did before, plus all the new stuff too, with a skeleton crew.

In any case, it's all immaterial now because after 10 years of me doing a decent job while based in the UK, it was decreed that the whole of our department now needs to be in the US, and so I am being made redundant.

Not ideal but it gets me away from a lunatic boss who is systematically dismantling our function whilst trying to make themselves look good.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 15:03 - Mar 1 with 4582 viewslondonscottish

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Feb 27 by R_from_afar

Promotion has never been a possibility but I was happy with my role anyway. The background to my point is that when I started in my current role, there were 10 people in the department. Now, there are just three of us (and no full-time manager), three of us who are busting a gut to do all the same things we did before, plus all the new stuff too, with a skeleton crew.

In any case, it's all immaterial now because after 10 years of me doing a decent job while based in the UK, it was decreed that the whole of our department now needs to be in the US, and so I am being made redundant.

Not ideal but it gets me away from a lunatic boss who is systematically dismantling our function whilst trying to make themselves look good.

RFA

Being made redundant is worth it if it means not having to work for a cn*t any longer.

I liked the company I worked for and generally enjoyed my job but when they recently made me redundant the main feeling was one of relief of not having to work for matey boy any more.

I didn't realise how much he was getting into my head until I left.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Random irritations.. on 22:37 - Mar 4 with 4418 viewsFDC

Commentators using the future tense to describe something that is in the past.

E.g.

[Ball is played though but the keeper comes out to collect it]

Seconds later

And the ball is played through but the keeper will get there first.

Why? Do they think we dont notice that what they are predicting to happenhas already happened?
Random irritations.. on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 4607 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 15:03 - Mar 1 by londonscottish

Being made redundant is worth it if it means not having to work for a cn*t any longer.

I liked the company I worked for and generally enjoyed my job but when they recently made me redundant the main feeling was one of relief of not having to work for matey boy any more.

I didn't realise how much he was getting into my head until I left.

I totally agree. The end of the weekend used to feel like the end of the world when Monday meant dealing with my lunatic boss once more.

Good luck getting a new job sir (or madam)!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Mar 6 with 4582 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Jun 10 by jonno

Having to sort my rubbish into various "bins" - WTF is that all about? It's all fcking rubbish. I'm just doing the job of the garbage men for them, for which I already pay £300 a month to the council and get fck all else for my money apart from the rubbish collected - and even then not every week.

10O% agreement on this rubbish thing
blimey here in stony stratford you have to put bins out in bags you don't even get a proper bin , it mangles my brain as you cannot even put a tea bag in the Bin it has to go in a separate pink sack FFS ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 23:48 - Mar 6 with 4506 viewsBluce_Ree

Young adults pulling wheelies on bicycles. It makes me irrationally angry. Like I want them to hit the pavement so fking hard they'll decapitate themselves.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 08:29 - Mar 7 with 4461 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 23:48 - Mar 6 by Bluce_Ree

Young adults pulling wheelies on bicycles. It makes me irrationally angry. Like I want them to hit the pavement so fking hard they'll decapitate themselves.

quite agree I saw one cheddar helmet do one in the high street the other day
he had a dog on a lead as well, a proper swampy type dosser who smells of whippets p1ss and who tries to sell you a big issue every time you walk past the smelly git

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 09:23 - Mar 7 with 4434 viewsFDC

Laptop mouse-pads
Random irritations.. on 09:44 - Mar 7 with 4424 viewsDorse

Bombay Mix.

Firstly, what the fcuk is it anyway? When did the contents of a curry house hoover bag constitute a snack? And secondly, how come it is physically impossible to the stuff without dropping it all over the floor? I'm getting to the stage where I forget my pride and either a) use a spoon or b) adopt an anteater-like policy of picking the bloody stuff up with my tongue.

Having said that, it is rather moreish. Jeeves? Bring me my Bombay Mix spoon and bib.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Mar 7 with 4362 viewsstonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 09:44 - Mar 7 by Dorse

Bombay Mix.

Firstly, what the fcuk is it anyway? When did the contents of a curry house hoover bag constitute a snack? And secondly, how come it is physically impossible to the stuff without dropping it all over the floor? I'm getting to the stage where I forget my pride and either a) use a spoon or b) adopt an anteater-like policy of picking the bloody stuff up with my tongue.

Having said that, it is rather moreish. Jeeves? Bring me my Bombay Mix spoon and bib.

People in the office who because we have started a £1 a week whip for Tea/Coffee/biscuits think it acceptable to stop bringing in a lunch but now stuff themselves with Chocolate Hobnobs or peanut cookies at midday, and then have the cheek to suggest that we should but some healthy options such as fruit or nuts.

I am seriously thinking about licking a couple of the jammy dodgers and putting them back in the packet.

Stonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 4331 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 15:49 - Mar 7 by stonebridgers

People in the office who because we have started a £1 a week whip for Tea/Coffee/biscuits think it acceptable to stop bringing in a lunch but now stuff themselves with Chocolate Hobnobs or peanut cookies at midday, and then have the cheek to suggest that we should but some healthy options such as fruit or nuts.

I am seriously thinking about licking a couple of the jammy dodgers and putting them back in the packet.

Fox's Jam and Cream (almost Jammy Dodgers) are half price in Tesco we've just been eating a packet.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 16:09 - Mar 7 with 4314 viewsMrSheen

Random irritations.. on 09:44 - Mar 7 by Dorse

Bombay Mix.

Coated peanuts. Contents, peanuts (29%). The rest, sugary dust, turns to glue on contact with saliva, ready to take possession of all the gaps between your teeth.
Random irritations.. on 12:44 - Mar 31 with 4145 viewsR_from_afar

Organisations who put candidates through six job interviews then stop communicating with you even when you were one of just three shortlisted applicants grrrrr. "Oh we'll let you know by Friday, Monday at the latest". Bah, and the rest.

I am resigned to the fact that I am not their first choice - and I even think I know who has bagged the job and I recognise that they are a stronger candidate than me - but come on, show a bit of class and some common decency

Oxygen thieves.

RFA

Random irritations.. on 14:22 - May 17 with 4028 viewsaston_hoop

Those Betway adverts with the Welsh prick and the moany prick. If you know the ones, you know how irritating they are.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Random irritations.. on 14:45 - May 17 with 4011 viewsgordanoR

Today it's this.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/woman-asda-jumper-complaint-boys

FFS, of all the things to be offended by this daft cow chooses a jumper. WTF does "presupposes gender is binary" even mean???
Random irritations.. on 15:31 - May 17 with 3996 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:45 - May 17 by gordanoR

Today it's this.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/woman-asda-jumper-complaint-boys

FFS, of all the things to be offended by this daft cow chooses a jumper. WTF does "presupposes gender is binary" even mean???

if she is that into Feminism then why isn't she campaigning for the Justice & rights of Chelsey Wright ?

Random irritations.. on 18:41 - May 17 with 3961 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 14:45 - May 17 by gordanoR

Today it's this.

We live in ridiculous times. What we need is for dogs to get organised and start hunting us. Shit like this is what happens when you have no real problems.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 14:32 - Jun 2 with 3825 viewsR_from_afar

Job ads where the following is trumpeted as a "benefit" (I kid you not):

-Monthly 121’s with your line manager plus annual appraisals

RFA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024