Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... 08:45 - Jul 23 with 4571 viewsAunt_Nelly

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jun/08/itv-brendan-cole-tony-blackburn-she
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 08:57 - Jul 23 with 4537 viewseasthertsr

Jesus, that sounds exactly one of Alan Partridge's pitches to the BBC Boss! Monkey Tennis anyone!
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:16 - Jul 23 with 4493 viewsDiscodroids

hahahaha brilliant...

what a glorious age we live in.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:20 - Jul 23 with 4481 viewsHantsR

This is an idea from Siobhan Sharpe in W1A.... right?
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:22 - Jul 23 with 4473 viewsTheBlob

I've never known a sheepdog to successfully pen Sue Perkins.They run around in circles in utter confusion often foaming at the mouth and then require extensive counselling.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:27 - Jul 23 with 4460 viewspaulparker

Sounds better than the sh1t already on the box
Life on Marbs , Desi Rascals, love island, big brother, Towie, is this what I gave to pay nearly a £100 a month for , oh and endless repeats,
TV is wavvk these days it's only Sky Atlantic that's worth bothering with,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:37 - Jul 23 with 4436 viewsPunteR

I'm still waiting for Crouch on the couch...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:43 - Jul 23 with 4419 viewsDaBurgh

This is what happens when you have a zillion channels and 24 hour tv, you really fill it with crap.

Just waiting for auto-erotic asphyxiation with the stars to fill our saturday night screens..
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:47 - Jul 23 with 4405 viewsTheBlob

Name That Turd.

Celebrities from all walks of life try to identify who passed an enormous rope.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:50 - Jul 23 with 4383 viewsDiscodroids

celebrity blow your tits off

nail your favourite celebrity to the cross

celebrity splash in micheal barrymores swimming pool

adult dinner date with paul ross

with thanks to derek and clive

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 10:03 - Jul 23 with 4349 viewsstevec

Would love to see that cast list do a one off programme of Celebrity Bungee Jumping
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 10:17 - Jul 23 with 4326 viewsizlingtonhoop

Tony Blackburn?

Let's get Elton John, Terry Wogan, William Shatner, Frankie Howerd (deceased), Paul Daniels (retired) as well and the dogs can herd their rugs into a matress factory...
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 11:09 - Jul 23 with 4275 viewsdaveB

I get to se previews of shows at work and thought this was a joke when it popped up, is straight from W1A and is as bad/funny as you imagine. Gabby logan is presenting it as well, her career has gone down the pan
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 13:53 - Jul 23 with 4178 viewsPunteR

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 11:09 - Jul 23 by daveB

I get to se previews of shows at work and thought this was a joke when it popped up, is straight from W1A and is as bad/funny as you imagine. Gabby logan is presenting it as well, her career has gone down the pan

No' Odemwingy In A Dingy' shows in the pipeline then?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:02 - Jul 23 with 4162 viewsCamberleyR

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 08:57 - Jul 23 by easthertsr

Jesus, that sounds exactly one of Alan Partridge's pitches to the BBC Boss! Monkey Tennis anyone!

One of his pitches, "Cooking In Prison", has already been done!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Behind_Bars
[Post edited 23 Jul 2015 14:09]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:23 - Jul 23 with 4130 viewsHayesender

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:27 - Jul 23 by paulparker

Sounds better than the sh1t already on the box
Life on Marbs , Desi Rascals, love island, big brother, Towie, is this what I gave to pay nearly a £100 a month for , oh and endless repeats,
TV is wavvk these days it's only Sky Atlantic that's worth bothering with,

My significant other watches that love island religiously.

I have to go into another room and listen to music, or take the dog out.

My blood pressure would go through the roof if I had to listen to those cnts for five minutes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:43 - Jul 23 with 4105 viewsSimonJames

I think a year of Tony Fernandes "The Chairman Apprentice", who each week has to follow a simple task of not further fecking up his football club.
At the end of each week he has to face a panel comprising Sir Alan, Gordon Ramsay, Dragon's Den, Shark Tank, old-bouffant-hairdo-from-America and Disco.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:45 - Jul 23 with 4102 views1BobbyHazell

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:50 - Jul 23 by Discodroids

celebrity blow your tits off

nail your favourite celebrity to the cross

celebrity splash in micheal barrymores swimming pool

adult dinner date with paul ross

with thanks to derek and clive

Celebrity Boll0cks - Members of the public get the chance to win cash and prizes if they can correctly identify the owner of the pair of celebrity bollocks resting on their chin. Proper telly.
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:49 - Jul 23 with 4090 viewsHunterhoop

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 09:37 - Jul 23 by PunteR

I'm still waiting for Crouch on the couch...

has someone got a link to that thread? My favourite thread ever on LFW. Absolute comedy gold. We had hundreds of ideas.
Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 15:16 - Jul 23 with 4056 viewsCamberleyR

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 14:49 - Jul 23 by Hunterhoop

has someone got a link to that thread? My favourite thread ever on LFW. Absolute comedy gold. We had hundreds of ideas.

Here you go Hunter...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/83681/maybe-crouch

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 18:50 - Jul 23 with 3936 viewsted_hendrix

I must go and buy a television first thing tomorrow.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 19:36 - Jul 23 with 3890 viewsbosh67

If I find out my mate Mat is behind this (he's behind Release The Hounds) I will sort him out.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just when you thought TV couldn't get any worse... on 20:04 - Jul 23 with 3855 viewsdistortR

Pole dark. You have to.......actually, best forget it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024