Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
warnock takes over at rotherham 21:18 - Feb 11 with 6469 viewseccles

deal until the end of the season,
Just cant keep away can he?
Hope he can produce a miracle and keep them up.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 5029 viewsMedwayR

Is that the same Warnock that definitely didn't want the QPR job or any management job 😇

Poll: Who’s better?

warnock takes over at rotherham on 21:50 - Feb 11 with 5017 viewsNorthernr

They'll take that guy out of a Championship football ground in a box.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 5013 viewsTacticalR

Glad we've already played them twice (and come away with all six points).

Air hostess clique

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:08 - Feb 11 with 4961 viewsQPRDave

So........he did want to manage beyond the 6 weeks, that Les said is all he wanted
warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:11 - Feb 11 with 4951 viewsdaveB

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:08 - Feb 11 by QPRDave

So........he did want to manage beyond the 6 weeks, that Les said is all he wanted

Warnock himself said that is all he wanted at the time
warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 4903 viewsNorthernr

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:08 - Feb 11 by QPRDave

You mean that Warnock said was all he wanted?
warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:26 - Feb 11 with 4897 viewsbosh67

I completely get why he wants to do this. It's about the area he grew up in and finishing his career near to it. Simple as that. Best of luck to him. Brilliant bloke.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:30 - Feb 11 with 4881 viewsLongsufferingR

Interesting one. Close enough to safety for him to have a decent chance. Hope he keeps them up and leaves on a high.
Login to get fewer ads

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:32 - Feb 11 with 4867 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like the right kind of move for him to scratch his management itch.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:33 - Feb 11 with 4863 viewsQPRDave

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:25 - Feb 11 by Northernr

You mean that Warnock said was all he wanted?

He just needed to be wooed Northern......Les got mixed up and told him to F*ckoff!!
warnock takes over at rotherham on 01:45 - Feb 12 with 4677 viewstimcocking

warnock takes over at rotherham on 21:48 - Feb 11 by MedwayR

Is that the same Warnock that definitely didn't want the QPR job or any management job 😇

No, Warnock clearly did want the QPR job.

When Les said 'Neil never came and said to me 'i'll stay til the end of the season'', what Les obviously really meant was he didn't want Neil to stay until the end of the season, so he didn't ask him to. I think we all know that. I found it a slightly cringeworthy lie to listen to when they were saying Neil only wanted the job for a month. That was one of the least plausible falsehoods in world history and was slightly insulting to our intelligence.

I love Les and Jimmy, not knocking them, just saying it was blindingly obvious if they'd said to Neil do you want the job full time he'd have snapped it up. Rotherham clearly proves that, not that proof was needed.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 01:53 - Feb 12 with 4670 viewsBoston

Much better with Rotherham, could be the man that sends Fulham down.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

warnock takes over at rotherham on 08:23 - Feb 12 with 4528 viewssimmo

warnock takes over at rotherham on 01:45 - Feb 12 by timcocking

No, Warnock clearly did want the QPR job.

When Les said 'Neil never came and said to me 'i'll stay til the end of the season'', what Les obviously really meant was he didn't want Neil to stay until the end of the season, so he didn't ask him to. I think we all know that. I found it a slightly cringeworthy lie to listen to when they were saying Neil only wanted the job for a month. That was one of the least plausible falsehoods in world history and was slightly insulting to our intelligence.

I love Les and Jimmy, not knocking them, just saying it was blindingly obvious if they'd said to Neil do you want the job full time he'd have snapped it up. Rotherham clearly proves that, not that proof was needed.

Warnock only realised he actually wanted it by the end when he obviously caught the bug again. Neil didn't want the managers job full time, he wanted a job above the manager, at board level, as a conduit between the football and business side (Les's job basically). Warnock has said that repeatedly, including 10 feet in front of me at the QPR live podcast night. Either way it doesn't matter now as we have JFH who is a much better long term option.

Best of luck to Warnock at Rotherham though, looks a great fit and I'm sure he will have an impact. A hell of a commute though!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

warnock takes over at rotherham on 08:49 - Feb 12 with 4501 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good luck to him.

I quite like Rotherham hope he keeps 'em up.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:06 - Feb 12 with 4475 viewsNorthernr

warnock takes over at rotherham on 22:33 - Feb 11 by QPRDave

He just needed to be wooed Northern......Les got mixed up and told him to F*ckoff!!

If he hadn't spent all but the last few days of his time at the club pitching for Ferdinand's job he'd have got the manager's position until the end of the season. Only realised that too late.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:14 - Feb 12 with 4454 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, he said he didn't want to be our manager. How many more times....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 4427 viewsstevec

goddammit, had a ton on them going down bottom at 7/1 a week ago
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:25 - Feb 12 with 4424 viewsQPR_Jim

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:14 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Christ, he said he didn't want to be our manager. How many more times....

No Les said it because he's part evil mastermind and part ventriloquist!
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:29 - Feb 12 with 4415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:25 - Feb 12 by QPR_Jim

No Les said it because he's part evil mastermind and part ventriloquist!

Indeed.

I can also reveal that Ferdinand was also behind this:-

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:31 - Feb 12 with 4407 viewsQPR_Jim

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:29 - Feb 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Indeed.

I can also reveal that Ferdinand was also behind this:-

The swine.

FERDINAND OUT!
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:43 - Feb 12 with 4388 viewspaulparker

Love the fella , good luck to him , he gave us a season we will probably never experience again

the man has a real love for the game a touch of the Bobby Robsons about him that he wants to keep managing and doesn't want to stop

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:51 - Feb 12 with 4373 viewsfrancisbowles

I wonder what Sharon and William think about it?
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:52 - Feb 12 with 4368 viewsNorthernr

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:43 - Feb 12 by paulparker

Love the fella , good luck to him , he gave us a season we will probably never experience again

the man has a real love for the game a touch of the Bobby Robsons about him that he wants to keep managing and doesn't want to stop

Yeh he should just surrender to it. He's been saying "my last season, heading to my farm in Cornwall after this" for eight years now. He even took the bloody leeds job, that's how much he loves it!
warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:55 - Feb 12 with 4361 viewsRangers67

I spoke to Neil briefly at Rotherham away coincidently a couple of weeks ago and although I didn,t ask him about wanting to stay at the Rs specifically he did leave me with the impression that he would have liked to stay in the role of manager if asked.
warnock takes over at rotherham on 10:31 - Feb 12 with 4293 viewsPunteR

warnock takes over at rotherham on 09:55 - Feb 12 by Rangers67

I spoke to Neil briefly at Rotherham away coincidently a couple of weeks ago and although I didn,t ask him about wanting to stay at the Rs specifically he did leave me with the impression that he would have liked to stay in the role of manager if asked.

If he wasn't asked, he wasn't the man the board wanted for the job, simple as that. They were right, we've now got the right man for the job it seems.
I love Warnock for that season but it was ludicrous getting him back at the club when we did. Complete shambles and achieved nothing apart from Ramsey losing his job.
I hope Warnock does well at Rotherham and signs off his career on a high as he deserves it.
Not everyone's cup of tea but a proper football man.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024