Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report 23:09 - Nov 11 with 4393 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/48989
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 02:03 - Nov 12 with 4128 viewsJAPRANGERS

Absolute masterpiece of a report Clive, unbelievable piece of writing!

You have truly surpassed yourself here. Today, Monday, I have the day off, what a luxury for me to be able to relax and read a report like this.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 06:40 - Nov 12 with 3994 viewslondonscottish

Saturday. The gift that keeps on giving.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 08:12 - Nov 12 with 3844 viewsHooparoo

Great report Clive. I feel that we’ve entered some parallel universe where you’re cheerful and Rangers win a lot. 🤓

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 08:30 - Nov 12 with 3794 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb stuff, Clive. Utterly superb.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 08:49 - Nov 12 with 3741 viewsNorthernr

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 08:12 - Nov 12 by Hooparoo

Great report Clive. I feel that we’ve entered some parallel universe where you’re cheerful and Rangers win a lot. 🤓

I'm on the podcast this week as well. Usually only appear on there when something is on fire.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 09:30 - Nov 12 with 3647 viewsswitchingcode

Excellent post Clive.It was like being there again unfortunately.No complaints from me great atmosphere and everything that’s good about the championship
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:19 - Nov 12 with 3547 viewslondonscottish

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 08:49 - Nov 12 by Northernr

I'm on the podcast this week as well. Usually only appear on there when something is on fire.

When's it out? Tuesday?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:23 - Nov 12 with 3532 viewsNorthernr

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:19 - Nov 12 by londonscottish

When's it out? Tuesday?

Recording tomorrow so Wednesday I guess.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:37 - Nov 12 with 3504 viewsPunteR

Thanks for the report Clive. Something tells me you enjoyed that one.. :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:49 - Nov 12 with 3477 viewswestberksr

well I had to miss it due to other people having birthdays. Having had enough great days at HQ I can read this report and delight in the celebratory tones.

If you all pay me enough I might stay away for the next game too; might help!

great writing Clive, many thanks for reliving it for the rest of us to enjoy.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 11:13 - Nov 12 with 3430 viewsWokingham_r

Great report, as usual
except..... (sorry for being dumb?) "Rainier Wolfcastle?????"
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 11:49 - Nov 12 with 3341 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:23 - Nov 12 by Northernr

Recording tomorrow so Wednesday I guess.

Plenty of time for a few fires before then

Poll: Expectations for this season?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 13:04 - Nov 12 with 3175 viewsWokingham_r

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 11:13 - Nov 12 by Wokingham_r

Great report, as usual
except..... (sorry for being dumb?) "Rainier Wolfcastle?????"

OK I've now read the article about Lynch doing more gym work and google told me that Wolfcastle is a muscle-bound gym freak from South Park
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 14:19 - Nov 12 with 2967 viewsrobith

As a Paddock sitter I had dressed very inappropriately, and was considering leaving at half time as I was having a miserable time. Particularly with a new resident in front of me who was just slating the team non stop.

Me dad talked me down and bought me a cup of tea. 10 minutes later I was lapping up every rain drop, hell take my clothes from me, I'll take them on naked. YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

What a lovely afternoon
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 14:44 - Nov 12 with 2896 viewsdaveB

It was such an enjoyable afternoon. I can't remember goals celebrated like that since we were in the Prem. So much for the family stand meaning you can't have a good atmosphere, who knew a good performance and an exciting game would fix that.

I've always had a soft spot for Brentford, used to watch them when QPR were away and they had some good sides in the early 90's.

Last few years though the arrogance some of their fans seem to display has grown a bit annoying, for a club who haven't made the playoffs for a few years and when they did make them lost comfortably you wouldn't think that the way they carry on. The fella who did the interview on here last week made them sound like Man City.

They have a good side with some very good players, there is much to admire about what they have done as a club in the last ten years but ultimately they haven't gone that final step yet to promotion and despite this being their best side for decades they still look a long way from going up.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 15:12 - Nov 12 with 2840 viewsPinnerPaul

Echo what others have said.

Even before the game, I looked at the stadium and thought this is THE place to watch football.

A great report to go with a great game - just about to settle down and watch the 90' again!
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 17:06 - Nov 12 with 2649 viewsstevec

What a time to log into the club website and find all the tickets had sold out.

Anyway, glad everyone had a great day out and all power to McClaren, 10 wins in his first 20 games, best start of any manager here since the Jim Smith days 33 years ago.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 17:47 - Nov 12 with 2535 viewsBlackCrowe

There's some perfect symmetry on each teams last 5 matches

Us . W W W L W
Them. L L L W L

Hope this helps.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 19:20 - Nov 12 with 2362 viewsBluce_Ree

For those short of time: Middlesex-based Hoop-haters get a solid serving of THAT DICK and get sent back to their pebble-dashed huts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 10:19 - Nov 13 with 1765 viewsBklynRanger

I'm ashamed to say I didn't make it to this match. Saw Teenage Fanclub* in Birmingham instead - longstanding clash, difficult decision, etc. (*Informal market testing with 'younger people' suggests this may read like I am a member of a paedophile ring - this is not in fact the case.)

So thanks for the report Clive, great stuff. Having watched the whole thing in the small hours of last night the thing I can't get over is the energy we showed in that second half - pressing, harrying almost effortlessly right till the end - part mental part physical obviously, but it was amazing to watch.
QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 13:11 - Nov 13 with 1625 viewsR_from_afar

I love, love love the moment (around 4:07 in these highlights) when Pav robs an opponent on the halfway line, bombs down the wing, crosses and Wells makes it three. Marvellous!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 15:23 - Nov 13 with 1524 viewskensalriser

Bit harsh on the Bees there from Dave B. They're easily the best team we've beaten this month.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 15:50 - Nov 13 with 1484 viewsrsonist

QPR bury Brentford in second half onslaught - Report on 13:04 - Nov 12 by Wokingham_r

OK I've now read the article about Lynch doing more gym work and google told me that Wolfcastle is a muscle-bound gym freak from South Park

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024