Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32193 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 22 with 3087 viewsrunningman75

Lynch dead leg, reminds me when I was at school and getting punched in the leg. Wonder who punched him?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 22 with 2959 viewsDorse

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 22 by runningman75

Lynch dead leg, reminds me when I was at school and getting punched in the leg. Wonder who punched him?

You wait. Next week he'll be out because of a dead arm, Chinese burn, wedgie or the dreaded nipple-cripple.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:14 - Dec 22 with 2904 viewsjonno

Have to say I'm not liking the look of the officials already. Referee has given a soft free kick to Forest, ignored a clear foul on Wells and the linesman has given a goal kick when it was a clear corner to us right in front of him.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 22 with 2903 viewsPinnerPaul

Kicked off 5 min late it seems?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 22 with 2893 views2Thomas2Bowles

10 mins in

Possession
Home 86% Away14%
Kin'hell

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:17 - Dec 22 with 2831 viewsRangersDave

indid say lump on Lynch being a 'no show'
guy has form in this and as such a liability.

bloody dead leg? i once broke my foot (outstep) without knowing (apart from the pain obviously), and played on for the remaining 55 minutes scoring a hattrick.

The wimp needs to 'man up' or go, and go now!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 22 with 2799 viewsPinnerPaul

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

10 mins in

Possession
Home 86% Away14%
Kin'hell

Its early (Now 76/24) and its the way we play - esp away from home
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 22 with 2765 viewsDorse

Lynch is probably at home now, trying to rest his dead leg by putting it up on the coffee table, as he eats a medicinal family-sized bag of Wotsits and has a therapeutic w ank to Murder She Wrote.

Or Hetty Wainthrop.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 15:21]

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 22 with 2500 viewsPinnerPaul

Couple of efforts - anyone watching?

How are we doing?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 22 with 2464 viewsVancouverHoop

Forest might have the ball a lot but they'e not doing much with it
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 22 with 2433 viewsVancouverHoop

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 22 by PinnerPaul

Couple of efforts - anyone watching?

How are we doing?

We're boring the opposition to death. Works for me.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 22 with 2308 viewsjoolsyp

Scowen having one of his better ratty games. Eze not really involved.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 22 with 2215 viewsjoolsyp

Mass appears to have one eye on the Asia Cup??
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 22 with 2203 viewsaston_hoop

Former player news, make sure you catch Andros Townsend's goal for Palace tonight. fck me, what a strike.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 22 with 2147 viewsVancouverHoop

BFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 22 with 2129 viewsjonno

Leistner scores.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 22 with 2108 viewsPinnerPaul

Get in!

BFG!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 22 with 2095 views2Thomas2Bowles

The world is upside down 0-1

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 22 with 2038 viewsaston_hoop

Holy fck, if we can do one thing this season then lets hold this lead

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 22 with 2036 viewsVancouverHoop

Well that was very timely.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 22 with 2004 viewsDorse

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 22 with 1970 viewsDaiHo0p

BFG
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 22 with 1932 viewstimcocking

Please
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 22 with 1913 viewsjonno

Half time. We've defended very well, Forest have had a lot of possession but not in dangerous areas and haven't looked like scoring. Great whipped in free kick from Freeman for Leistner to head in. Pav playing well out wide, continually being held right in front of the linesman who is apparently blind. Need to see more from Eze second half but an excellent away performance so far.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 22 with 1893 viewsA40Bosh

Great time to score.
Not going to say anymore than that.
Long way to go.
Come on Rangers

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024