Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32194 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:45 - Dec 22 with 2222 viewsTW_R

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD W
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 18:47]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:55 - Dec 22 with 2176 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:45 - Dec 22 by TW_R

[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 18:47]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:47 - Dec 22 with 2070 viewsTW_R

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:55 - Dec 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:53 - Dec 22 with 2059 viewsHooparoo

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 21 by Hooparoo

Surely the curse will be broken one day. Surely?

Surely 😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 20:43 - Dec 22 with 1966 viewsJuzzie

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:17 - Dec 22 by ted_hendrix

"Heart in mouth at the end as their only 2 shits I’m target came in stoppage time. "

*shits *

LOFL

Pmsl! Was typing one handed while holding a wriggling baby in the other.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 22 with 1945 viewsisawqpratwcity

I had an inkling McClaren might pull this off. Good work all round.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 22 with 1945 viewsHooparoo

Anyone brave enough to bet on us? Would have cleaned up if you did. Weird set of results today if you throw in City and the scum both losing at home.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 20:54 - Dec 22 with 1945 viewsDannyPaddox

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 21:11 - Dec 22 with 1863 viewsFDC

In a bar over seas. First time I've followed a whole second half via bbc text, and then properly celebrated at FT. Brilliant stuff.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 22:34 - Dec 22 with 1762 viewsdanehoop

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 22 by kensalriser

Don't forget Sir Toni Leistner.

I thought the BFG was MoM today. Just sucked up anything that came his way, organised the defence around him and was a threat when he came forwards. Until the final save by Lumley felt his game management of the team around him at the back had helped nullify Florist's forward line.

Seems to be really growing into a great player for us. Not quick, not Clint Hill, but very solid and organised.

Never knowingly understood

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 23 with 1541 viewsDannyPaddox

Brian Clough, Peter Taylor, Gary Birtles, Lord Byron, DH Lawrence, Torville & Dean, Robin Hoooooood, Pierre Van Hooooooijdonk, Paper Lace and your Billy don't be a fcuking hero, Nigel Clough, Sleaford Mods, Roy Skelton (actor, best known for the voices of Zippy and George from children's television programme Rainbow, and The Daleks, funny I always thought the voice was similar but never knew it was the same person), Carl Froch, Harold Larwood, Harold Shipman, Leslie Crowther, Viv Anderson, Ed Balls, Jermaine Jenas, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all. Su Pollard can you hear me? Su Pollard ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

W!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 15:48]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 23 with 1522 viewsfrancisbowles

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:53 - Dec 23 by DannyPaddox

Brian Clough, Peter Taylor, Gary Birtles, Lord Byron, DH Lawrence, Torville & Dean, Robin Hoooooood, Pierre Van Hooooooijdonk, Paper Lace and your Billy don't be a fcuking hero, Nigel Clough, Sleaford Mods, Roy Skelton (actor, best known for the voices of Zippy and George from children's television programme Rainbow, and The Daleks, funny I always thought the voice was similar but never knew it was the same person), Carl Froch, Harold Larwood, Harold Shipman, Leslie Crowther, Viv Anderson, Ed Balls, Jermaine Jenas, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all. Su Pollard can you hear me? Su Pollard ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

W!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 15:48]

Well done to you too, started the match thread very early and it was successful. You've got the job. The salary.? Oh it's purely voluntary.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 23 with 1483 viewsBoston

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 by WokingR

What do we do now ?

We’re going to need a bigger stadium.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 23 with 1432 viewskensalriser

Still a giddy 10th thanks to Villa's capitulation this afternoon.

Downside is dirty Lids looking ever more certain to be promoted.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024