Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32196 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:55 - Dec 21 with 2994 viewsDannyPaddox

Random but cheers Peter.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 17:58]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:56 - Dec 21 with 2952 viewsHarbour

0-1 Rangers there I said it ...time for another drink
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 21:41 - Dec 21 with 2888 viewsDannyPaddox

City Ground Gargoyles 3 QPR 4
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:12 - Dec 22 with 2786 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

C'est aujourd'hui le jour mes amies!

Forest 1 - 2 QPR

Come on uuuuuuu rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 10:25 - Dec 22 with 2750 viewsDannyPaddox

Just had the strangest dream ...

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 10:33 - Dec 22 with 2737 viewsTW_R

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 12:59 - Dec 17 by TheChef

It's Christmas time...

...there’s no need to be afraid.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 2730 viewsDorse

Only Christmas song I want to hear

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 22 with 2609 viewsloftus77

Don;t want to dampen the festive mood at all..but, with a sober head, I think we're asking too much today. 3-1 Forest.

Interesting if, by chance, it was 1-1 after 85 minutes, what would McClaren do? Shut up shop (as per Birmingham) or go all out for the South Africa Road Statue. I suspect the former - but this is the one away trip where I would go for the latter...
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 13:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 13:43 - Dec 22 with 2587 viewsaston_hoop

Work done until Jan, just cracked open a beer and nothing can put a dampener on this feeling. Not even the inevitable 3-0 to Forest.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 13:45 - Dec 22 with 2582 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I doff my hat to anyone going to this today.

Well done. May the Rangers win, and may the Hooters staff have bad judgment tonight.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 22 with 2548 viewsbosh67

3 nil to us. All cannoning in off Robinson's arse!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:01 - Dec 22 with 2542 viewsaston_hoop

Lynch already clocked off for Christmas. Scowen in

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:03 - Dec 22 with 2528 viewsRANGERS4EVER

That team looks weak. Lynch really is a tosser

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 22 with 2511 viewsPinnerPaul

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:03 - Dec 22 by RANGERS4EVER

That team looks weak. Lynch really is a tosser

Didn't look too 'weak' last Saturday!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 22 with 2508 viewsCamberleyR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:01 - Dec 22 by aston_hoop

Lynch already clocked off for Christmas. Scowen in

As I commented in the Boro match thread last week the bloke is a fúcking shameless shithouse. A dead leg, which McClaren supposedly said all it was, wouldn't be enough to keep you from playing a week later. He can absolutely fúck right off as far as I'm concerned when his contract expires at the end of the season.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 14:07]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 22 with 2404 viewsdannyblue

Where’s Baps?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 22 with 2356 viewsCamberleyR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 22 by dannyblue

Where’s Baps?

Fallen down that black hole with Goss...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 22 with 2325 viewsLongsufferingR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:17 - Dec 22 by dannyblue

Where’s Baps?

Here

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 22 with 2169 viewsRs_Holy

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 22 by LongsufferingR

Here

0-0
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 22 with 2152 viewsLblock

I’m with Camberley..... Lynch can fcuk off, and once he’s fcukd off he can fcuk off some more

What an absolute to$$er
His festive attitude is surely no coincidence and even radio London are sarcastically mentioning it in their ore match summary. It’s a DISGRACEFUL attitude from a so called professional and the senior management need a strong word with him. Such a shame Hall has picked up the Marty Rose Challenge Cup as if he was fit I’d ensure Lynch is on the bench Herron in.
I’d hope the club insists Lynch travels with the squad and turns in to every training session for treatment over this period

And breathe.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:49 - Dec 22 with 2152 viewsHAYESBOY

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 22 by Rs_Holy

0-0

Two upfront?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 22 with 2071 viewsBoston

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 22 by Rs_Holy

0-0

10/10 shirley

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 22 with 2060 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just asking, but are we really sure Lynch is a shithouse and not actually just injured?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 22 with 2057 viewsBoston

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:26 - Dec 22 by LongsufferingR

Here

Y’ep, definitely 10/10.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 22 with 2033 viewsBoston

Anyway...today’s match
Nottm Forest 1 The Good Guys 2

Christmas Miracle.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024