Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32510 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 22 with 2663 viewsDaiHo0p

Escaped from History, history....
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 22 with 2646 viewsPunteR

UUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS..
LOVE IT.

stick that up your gobby arse Robinson.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 22 with 2646 viewspaulparker

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 by WokingR

What do we do now ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 22 with 2642 viewsVancouverHoop

Yes Virginia. There is a Santa Claus!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 22 with 2623 viewsdistortR

JACK! jACK! DID YOU BLOW US AWAY JACK? DID YOU JACK? YOU DIDN'T, DID YOU. YOU DIDN'T BLOW US AWAY DID YOU JACK
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 22 with 2608 viewsDorse

Outstanding work! McClaren has clearly not read the requirements of being a QPR boss. Winning away is one thing, but winning away at FOREST?! Such a time to be alive!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 22 with 2597 viewsRs_Holy

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 22 with 2554 viewsCamberleyR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:48 - Dec 17 by CamberleyR

I'm with you DP. I think SMc will be the man to finally break the curse.

Don't want to blow my trumpet but...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 22 with 2520 viewsactonman

I’ve fkin aged 10 years in 10 minutes there !!! Omg well done lads , gladiators the lot of you
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 22 with 2459 viewshook_hoops

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 22 by actonman

I’ve fkin aged 10 years in 10 minutes there !!! Omg well done lads , gladiators the lot of you

Absolutely bloody brilliant! Now for the FA Cup.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 22 with 2446 viewsEsox_Lucius

Right, the important stuff... which would be the best location on SAR for the SMC statue? and which stand should be renamed to the Steve McClaren Cursebreaker Stand? I'd go for the School End just for every time Forest have to come to ours in the future LOL.

The grass is always greener.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 22 with 2438 viewsHarbour

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:56 - Dec 21 by Harbour

0-1 Rangers there I said it ...time for another drink

I Will have another drink to celebrate the win and prediction!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 22 with 2362 viewsCiderwithRsie

10th in the League, by the way.

(Whisper: 4 points off the play-offs)
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 17:11]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:12 - Dec 22 with 2330 viewsJuzzie

Bloody get in!!!

Heart in mouth at the end as their only 2 shits I’m target came in stoppage time.

Our first ever win and by an ex Forest Manager.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:17 - Dec 22 with 2258 viewsted_hendrix

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:12 - Dec 22 by Juzzie

Bloody get in!!!

Heart in mouth at the end as their only 2 shits I’m target came in stoppage time.

Our first ever win and by an ex Forest Manager.

"Heart in mouth at the end as their only 2 shits I’m target came in stoppage time. "

*shits *

LOFL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:19 - Dec 22 with 2223 viewsjoolsyp

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thre on 17:17 - Dec 22 by ted_hendrix

"Heart in mouth at the end as their only 2 shits I’m target came in stoppage time. "

*shits *

LOFL

I nearly had a shit on target when Guedioura hit the bar ...
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:20 - Dec 22 with 2215 viewsLblock

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 22 with 2172 viewsBoston

Hope someone gave the Forest fan a lift.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 22 with 2122 viewsqprxtc

Danny Paddox you glorious human being. Get a season ticket to Forest.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:58 - Dec 22 with 1901 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 22 by qprxtc

Danny Paddox you glorious human being. Get a season ticket to Forest.

Can we play you everyweek?
Can we play you everyweek!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:02 - Dec 22 with 1879 viewsToast_R

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:58 - Dec 22 by CliveWilsonSaid

Can we play you everyweek?
Can we play you everyweek!

Great beer up here. I got to meet Finny before the match. I terribly predicted we had no chance, sorry
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:03 - Dec 22 with 1871 viewsfrancisbowles

Oh what a day, hoodoo broken, clean sheets overtake last season, away wins ditto, Steve Mc wins at old club, Robinson who loses his opponent, ends up on his backside and loses at home to club he left and tried to belittle after all they did for him, is forced to swallow large chunk of humble pie and the scum lose too!

Merry Christmas Jack!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 22 with 1702 viewsNortholt_Rs

Thankyou Jack "we'll blow QPR away" Robinson.... that’s for all the Rs who made the journey today. Great, great win! Fabulous by Shteeve and the whole team. I’m buzzing tonight! COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:38 - Dec 22 with 1674 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Woahhhhhh tiger. Small steps
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:39 - Dec 22 with 1671 viewskensalriser

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 22 by Esox_Lucius

Right, the important stuff... which would be the best location on SAR for the SMC statue? and which stand should be renamed to the Steve McClaren Cursebreaker Stand? I'd go for the School End just for every time Forest have to come to ours in the future LOL.

Don't forget Sir Toni Leistner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024