Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32192 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 19 with 3048 viewsDannyPaddox

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:56 - Dec 19 by qprxtc

Don’t Fulham have an equally dismal record at Everton. They got some sort of record with heir latest defeat there earlier this season. Apparently it’s the worst record at someones ground in the history of everything.

Barnsley’s record at ours is grim, though they did win 5-0 on their first visit.

Some cracking football shít-storms you point out there xtc. As Camberley says the Fulham one at Goodison is DiaboLicaL in fact League-wise it's as bad as Grimsby's at Ewood. Strange thing Fulham at Everton in the cup reads WWDL. Barnsley's at ours is another LL Cool L stat. DWLD LLLL D LLLLL D LLLLLLLLLLL. All the more weird as their one win was 5-0. But I have to Derek Buxton you on this it was their second visit to Loftus Road in 1950 not their first.

[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 15:56]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 19 with 3021 viewskensalriser

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 12:34 - Dec 18 by DannyPaddox

I had a quick chat with the receptionist (nice voice). They've got a 3 for the price of 2 offer over Christmas. So as well as the big one I'm gonna get my sexual voodoo impotency sorted and a small problem with my Oyster card fixed. Happy days.

Couldn't you have put your personal problems to one side and just gone for the three straight wins?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 19 with 2946 viewsloftboy

We weren’t 1-0 up opening day of the 90/91 season until Barnsley underhit a backpass and they equalised, definitely our best chance in my lifetime.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 19:30]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 19 with 2943 viewskensalriser

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:11 - Dec 19 by loftboy

We weren’t 1-0 up opening day of the 90/91 season until Barnsley underhit a backpass and they equalised, definitely our best chance in my lifetime.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 19:30]

You must have gone dental at Bardsley's underbite.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 19 with 2936 viewsloftboy

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 19 by kensalriser

I swear predictive text is getting worse.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 20:09 - Dec 19 with 2911 viewsqueensparker

Haven’t been back there since we got annihilated in the early 90s (4-0? 5-0?) and Pierre Van Hooijdonk got a hat-trick.

I’m the most optimistic I’ve been for decades and I still think we’ll lose
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 22:44 - Dec 19 with 2812 viewsEsox_Lucius

After Saturday, which stand should be named after Steve McClaren?

The grass is always greener.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 00:44 - Dec 20 with 2776 viewsDannyPaddox

It's time to put our record at the City Ground into a historical timeline.

1934: L 🇪🇸☠️D LL 🚀🌚DD LL D LLL💥LLL DD ✊🏼DD LL🐑LL DD LD 💔LD LL DD L :2018

🇪🇸 Spanish Civil War
☠️ World War II
🚀🌚 Moon landing
💥 Chernobyl disaster
✊🏼 Poll-Tax riots
🐑 Dolly the sheep cloned
💔 Cheryl & Ashley Cole split.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 0:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:06 - Dec 20 with 2746 viewsWatford_Ranger

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 22:44 - Dec 19 by Esox_Lucius

After Saturday, which stand should be named after Steve McClaren?

We were really so close to Ellerslie Rd being named after Matteo Alberti.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:47 - Dec 20 with 2723 viewsheadhoops

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 00:44 - Dec 20 by DannyPaddox

🇪🇸 Spanish Civil War
☠️ World War II
🚀🌚 Moon landing
💥 Chernobyl disaster
✊🏼 Poll-Tax riots
🐑 Dolly the sheep cloned

Fuc£ me I must read the papers more, I knew about Cashley & Cheryl - no idea we had landed on the moon?????

Heart - Trees 1 R's 2 Wells & Eze.
Head - Trees 3 R's 1 Wells

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:11 - Dec 20 with 2715 viewsEsox_Lucius

For all those going, good fish & chips: Georges Tradition. Good beer: Trent Bridge Inn.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 9:13]

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:30 - Dec 20 with 2702 viewsMick_S

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 19 by kensalriser

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 13:08 - Dec 20 with 2642 viewsDorse

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:06 - Dec 20 by Watford_Ranger

We were really so close to Ellerslie Rd being named after Matteo Alberti.

Also known as Nose-feratu

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 20 with 2614 viewsngbqpr

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:11 - Dec 20 by Esox_Lucius

For all those going, good fish & chips: Georges Tradition. Good beer: Trent Bridge Inn.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 9:13]

TBI very much home fans only - see separate thread

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 20 with 2547 viewsDavieQPR

Ah what memories of last season. Lynch,Robinson and Baptiste as a back three. Wheeler at RWB. Sylla and Washington up front. Still wake up in a cold sweat now and then.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 18:30 - Dec 20 with 2521 viewsHantsR

Maybe not Clarence, but I heard one angel said No 'L' - so be it.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 21 with 2411 viewsHooparoo

Surely the curse will be broken one day. Surely?

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:07 - Dec 21 with 2389 viewsdavman

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 21 by Hooparoo

Nah.

Next.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:08 - Dec 21 with 2385 viewsCamberleyR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 08:45 - Dec 21 by Hooparoo

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 09:27 - Dec 21 with 2367 viewsDiscodroids

Christmas away at Nottingham Forest. We're entering savage new times, and we're going to have to be pure and direct and strong, if we're going to survive them.

This cesspool we call The City Ground and those who wallow around in it gloating at us year after year are rotting us away from the inside.

We intend to stop that rot Saturday. Long live the new flesh. Long live QPR.
2-1 to the Rangers.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:56 - Dec 21 with 2302 viewsDannyPaddox

I think I'm starting to lose my nerve.

On a ground where you never win against a team that you never beat on a ground that you never win in a city where some of the pubs have back-bars built in to caves. Oh No It's Happening Again Productions Presents ...

[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 15:00]
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 21 with 2294 viewsEsox_Lucius

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 20 by ngbqpr

TBI very much home fans only - see separate thread

If you aren't wearing colours, not in large numbers and not acting like a dickhead you will be fine. The fans in there don't even mind chatting about the game with you.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 21 with 2236 viewsqprxtc

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 21 with 2222 viewsamjam0609

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 00:44 - Dec 20 by DannyPaddox

🇪🇸 Spanish Civil War
☠️ World War II
🚀🌚 Moon landing
💥 Chernobyl disaster
✊🏼 Poll-Tax riots
🐑 Dolly the sheep cloned

these posts remind me of 1st ever away game outside London Dad took me to; 2-2 draw (1989) - would settle 4 that 2mrw!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 21 with 2216 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Came into this not so bothered, however after Jack Robinson's comments and browsing through their forum at lunch, I'm riled up. They buy some mildly talented players and apparently they are competing with Brentford as 'best team the world has ever seen'. They think we are an easy win. Truth is, they are not in the play offs, only five points above us and won less games. So now i'm angry. Hope their smugness screws them over. Come on QPR please just get a win there and shut them up.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024