Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32191 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 22 with 3514 viewsterryb

If you go on the not606 match thread there is a clip of the goal being shown!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 22 with 3513 viewsDylanP

Free kick at the final seconds of the first half was pure brilliance and the header by the BFAG was a world beater -- simply impossible to stop.

Well done to the lads for a great first half. I expect the second half to be a lot harder but we've built a platform to build from thanks to some great first half play from Cousins, Freeman, and Scowen. And Pavel down the wing!

Lets keep it up lads!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 16:00]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 22 with 3461 viewsactonman

2nd half predictions , we will be under the cosh and either give away a goal early on and subsequently concede a 2nd and lose or we will defend for our lives and just when we think we’ve only gone and done it .... well you know how it turns out

Come on rrrs , prove me wrong !
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 22 with 3423 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Batten down the hatches and SHUT THAT F CKINNG PLEASURE WINDOW BOYS!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 22 with 3397 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 22 with 3314 viewsEsox_Lucius

Even now, I would still hope for a draw... what's wrong with me? I have been to the City Ground for our matches around 20(ish) times in the league and the cups and I think it has just knocked the hope out of me.

The grass is always greener.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 22 with 3286 viewseastside_r

Guy Mitchell - warming up.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 22 with 3246 viewsFDC

In Vienna, just dropped in to say "wha?!?!?"
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 22 with 3207 viewsDejR_vu

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 22 by terryb

If you go on the not606 match thread there is a clip of the goal being shown!

Hopefully, that gobby tw@t Robinson’s man

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 22 with 3111 viewsstevestrange

In other news Man City 1 Crystal Palace 3
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 22 with 2945 viewsRangersDave

in real other news.... scum losing to leicester

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 22 with 2489 viewsVancouverHoop

Match looks as if it's being transmitted through a glass of water for most of this half.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 22 with 2485 viewsBoston

Giddy times

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 22 with 2340 viewskropotkin41

This thread is very quiet......... is it nerves?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 22 with 2330 viewsVancouverHoop

Not Eze's day at all.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 22 with 2266 viewsqprd

Does McLaren know he has 3 unused subs?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:42 - Dec 22 with 2238 viewsLongsufferingR

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:39 - Dec 22 by kropotkin41

This thread is very quiet......... is it nerves?

Certainly is in my front room
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 22 with 2204 viewsVancouverHoop

We're doing OK, but I'd like to see the ball in their half a bit more.

Oooo. That was Forest's best attempt.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 22 with 2132 viewsVancouverHoop

Smith on for Wells
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 22 with 2069 viewsthemodfather

come on you r's.....come on
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 22 with 2069 viewsqprd

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 22 by VancouverHoop

Smith on for Wells

Bright for Eze pls. Smith is prob gonna be a makeshift centerback. Need someone to keep forest defenders honest
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 22 with 2020 viewsVancouverHoop

Bring on.... Grant Hall!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 22 with 1992 viewskensalriser

Can it be true Forest haven't had a shot on target?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 1916 viewsVancouverHoop

Killer save by Lumley!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 22 with 1843 viewsVancouverHoop

Six minutes additional time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024