Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread 00:40 - Dec 17 with 32199 viewsDannyPaddox

Whaddyamean a week is too early to start a match thread? This is my first one. I'm excited ain't I. And Saturday will be my first visit to the City Ground. And we're gonna win. Hahahahahahahahaha-hahabahahahahahahabahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ahahahAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahwha-hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. My only out of towner last season was a random off-the-cuff visit to Villa Park (get-in!) The omens are good. And on top of that there was a bloke in the blue and white bar Saturday the spit of Clarence the Angel from Its a Wonderful Life.

LD LL DD LL D LLLLLL DDDD LLLL DD LDLD LL DD L
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 22 with 2776 viewskropotkin41

6 minutes?? Fcuking Bstards!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 22 with 2776 viewsStanisgod

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 22 by kensalriser

Can it be true Forest haven't had a shot on target?

Things you shouldn't say with minutes to go number one 🤔🤔

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 22 with 2770 viewsqprd

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 22 by kensalriser

Can it be true Forest haven't had a shot on target?

Famous last words
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 22 with 2747 viewsstevestrange

Come on ref, blow the whistle
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 2687 viewsCiderwithRsie

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 22 by VancouverHoop

Six minutes additional time.

Six bloody minutes!!!

Come you Rs, hang on
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 22 with 2659 viewsStanisgod

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 22 by kropotkin41

6 minutes?? Fcuking Bstards!

Just another sh@t ref. Who died?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 22 with 2624 viewsqprd

Pls Steve

Use the sub

Waste time pls
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2336 viewsSilverfoxqpr

We've bloody well done it!
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2311 viewsstevestrange

YESSSSSSS !!!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2311 viewsVancouverHoop

Corner at almost seven minutes

We've won !!!!!!!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2310 viewsCamberleyR

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2298 viewskingsburyR

Yesssssss

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 22 with 2255 views2Thomas2Bowles

History makers and the scum lost too

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 with 2247 viewshopphoops

Yessssssssss!

Watch out Hooters.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 with 2223 viewskropotkin41

Come on You Beautiful RRRRRRRRRRRs!!!!!!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 with 2211 viewskensalriser

Get the f uck in!

Toni Leistner for PM.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 22 with 2195 viewsBlackCrowe

Happy Christmas Jack.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2153 viewsMrSheen

31% possession. That’s the way to do it! A cup run must be inevitable now.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2149 viewsRangersDave

i never felt more like singing the blues.................

History chaps, was made this day. Urrrrrrsssssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2129 viewsCiderwithRsie

You fu cking beauties, that is a monkey off my back.

I love this team and I don't care who knows it.
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2120 viewsSimonJames

Yes!!!!!!!!!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2098 viewsterryb

Four away wins in the league in a season!

THANK YOU MY TEAM!

I think shouting is allowed at the moment!
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2092 viewsLongsufferingR

Just fkin wow.

Looking forward to hearing more tales from those of you who do the regular BFG first scorer bet.

What next? Beat Leeds in the cup?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2091 viewsWokingR

What do we do now ?
Nottingham Forest Advent Calendar Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 22 with 2078 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024