Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton 20:48 - May 6 with 32304 viewsFrankRightguard

That is all
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 17:25 - May 7 with 3846 viewsDannyPaddox

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 17:06 - May 7 by colinallcars

No confirmation on the offish about this, could it be just Sky talk ?

That would produce a few rye smiles
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 17:39 - May 7 with 3744 viewsDejR_vu

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:22 - May 7 by hook_hoops

If it is to be Warburton I'm quite encouraged by this interview.

That was a breath of fresh air. Someone with some real world experience; comes across really well.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 18:03 - May 7 with 3598 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 07:34 - May 7 by Lblock

I’m a bit bamboozled as to why a few think it’s great that Eustace may remain? I assume the cast of a thousand green tracksuit tops would also remain and the reason for this being the club cannot afford to sack the whole circus appointed by the last darling of Bungle.
If that is the case then it again points towards a poor approach by the DoF - the continuity shouldn’t be driven by economics.

If it is to be Warburton then good luck to him because by Christ he’ll need it. I remain in favour of him from the list offered.

We’ll see

I'm not sure about Eustace but I've never been keen on managers who always bring with them a completely new set of assistants.

It wastes all the inside knowledge at the club which has to be built up again; it can't be great for employee morale if everyone thinks they'll be sacked if the manager goes; and I always worry that the new guys get their jobs partly by being a familiar face for the manager and not on being better than the old guys.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 18:19 - May 7 with 3522 viewsrsonist

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 17:39 - May 7 by DejR_vu

That was a breath of fresh air. Someone with some real world experience; comes across really well.

Forgot I was watching an old video there! Full of praise for Howe, Sexton, the 70s side within the first four minutes. (Best mates with McLintock's son growing up and watched us train).
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 19:48 - May 7 with 3196 viewsMrSheen

Can he find a roll for Arthur Granhere?
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 20:12 - May 7 with 3106 viewsDannyPaddox

Every other comment being a bread pun is becoming a right pain in the arse.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:28 - May 7 with 2786 viewskensalriser

He has a point to prove but it may turn sour when he finds we have no dough.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:28 - May 7 with 2779 viewsLongsufferingR

If he starts well I hope his tenure doesn't slowly pitta out
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:31 - May 7 with 2760 viewscolinallcars

My naan would make a better manager than him.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:33 - May 7 with 2743 viewsLblock

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 18:03 - May 7 by CiderwithRsie

I'm not sure about Eustace but I've never been keen on managers who always bring with them a completely new set of assistants.

It wastes all the inside knowledge at the club which has to be built up again; it can't be great for employee morale if everyone thinks they'll be sacked if the manager goes; and I always worry that the new guys get their jobs partly by being a familiar face for the manager and not on being better than the old guys.

Nothing confirmed yet???

Maybe he's still working out his roll.
I do think anyone who takes it is crackers and will only have crumbs to deal with in the transfer market.

Hopefully Warbs will be confirmed tomorrow, he can come in, win the first dozen (ie 13) games and really show he's earning his crust. If his systems don't work sure he'll go braic to basics and separate the wheat from the chaff.

ENOUGH OF IT NOW!!!! The bread puns are all so yeasterday

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:43 - May 7 with 2685 viewskensalriser

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 22:31 - May 7 by colinallcars

My naan would make a better manager than him.

Only because your papa's dum.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 23:04 - May 7 with 2583 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 20:12 - May 7 by DannyPaddox

Every other comment being a bread pun is becoming a right pain in the arse.

Don't stop yet!

We have to get them all-in-son.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 01:28 - May 8 with 2373 viewsjohncharles

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 23:04 - May 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

Don't stop yet!

Be a pitta to stop now. It’s part of our Kulcha

Strong and stable my arse.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 02:28 - May 8 with 2359 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He may be all white but I'm 50/50 on this one.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 08:32 - May 8 with 2115 viewsDannyPaddox

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 23:04 - May 7 by CliveWilsonSaid

Don't stop yet!

Well since you insist.

Where the fcuk is he anyway?
[Post edited 8 May 2019 8:46]
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 08:51 - May 8 with 2045 viewsflitwickhoop

If he doesn't get appointed don't be sourdough
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:18 - May 8 with 1954 viewsLongsufferingR

No announcement yet. We seem to be making a whole meal of this.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:25 - May 8 with 1930 viewsPinnerPaul

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:18 - May 8 by LongsufferingR

No announcement yet. We seem to be making a whole meal of this.

Loftus Road flooded (well the box office is at least) maybe that's the hold up!
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:31 - May 8 with 1894 viewsNorthernr

Best be him now, I've written all the stuff.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:34 - May 8 with 1881 viewsMaggsinho

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:31 - May 8 by Northernr

Sounds like you were on a roll.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:44 - May 8 with 1844 viewsLongsufferingR

Clive will have a cob on if it goes on much longer
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:59 - May 8 with 1797 viewsDannyPaddox

Rumours are there's a rift over the budget. The board are saying no spending. Warburton saying despite FFP we should be looking to pumpernickel or two into the squad over the summer.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 12:27]
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:05 - May 8 with 1763 viewsSir_Chops

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:59 - May 8 by DannyPaddox

Rumours are there's a rift over the budget. The board are saying no spending. Warburton saying despite FFP we should be looking to pumpernickel or two into the squad over the summer.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 12:27]

The last thing we need is a kneady manager...

News on who he wants to bring with him: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-warburton-arsenal-banfield-080519#.XNKMl
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:18 - May 8 with 1708 viewsDejR_vu

As good a criteria as we’ve adopted in the past I guess

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:20 - May 8 with 1691 viewsRs_Holy

if it isn't him put up the article anyway with the headline "look at what you could've won"!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024