Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton 20:48 - May 6 with 32270 viewsFrankRightguard

That is all
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:22 - May 8 with 2846 viewsRangersDave

As long as he doesnt come caked in controversy, and brings some nice crumpet with him.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 10:22]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:31 - May 8 with 2766 viewslondonscottish

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:31 - May 8 by Northernr

Best be him now, I've written all the stuff.

He's decided not to come on the basis that the whole club is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:40 - May 8 with 2693 viewscyprusmel

He knows we are on the breadline.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:45 - May 8 with 2660 viewsqprxtc

Warburton stated last night, as he munched on his buttered toast: 'I would give everything I own, give up my life, my heart, my home, just be at QPR again'.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:47 - May 8 with 2644 viewsted_hendrix

The odds have been sliced.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:48 - May 8 with 2638 viewsDannyPaddox

I wonder if there'd still be a roll for Bagel Rangel.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:54 - May 8 with 2596 viewsElHoop

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:45 - May 8 by qprxtc

Warburton stated last night, as he munched on his buttered toast: 'I would give everything I own, give up my life, my heart, my home, just be at QPR again'.

He's also gonna ask Zamora to help out with the strikers apparently - 'Bobby I'm a want you, Bobby I'm a need you'
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:54 - May 8 with 2594 viewsKonk

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 10:48 - May 8 by DannyPaddox

I wonder if there'd still be a roll for Bagel Rangel.

My mate was chatting with Luke Freeman this morning, as he was opening up the Card Factory in Stratford's Westfield, and he has heard that Gabriel Buttystuta is going to be helping out with the coaching. In discussions with Man City to see if they can sign Leroy Sarnie on loan too.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:02 - May 8 with 2555 viewsaston_hoop

An appointment that will split the fanbase, some of our fans will certainly have a cob on if he joins!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:03 - May 8 with 2554 viewsMytch_QPR

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 17:06 - May 7 by colinallcars

No confirmation on the offish about this, could it be just Sky talk ?

Probably a load of waffle.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:24 - May 8 with 2460 viewsJJB

His wife was spotted looking at houses in Richmond this morning according to a poster on WATRBS - Nice bit of crumpet he reckons.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:29 - May 8 with 2426 viewsqueensparker

I bet his mother's proud
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:32 - May 8 with 2396 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:24 - May 8 by JJB

His wife was spotted looking at houses in Richmond this morning according to a poster on WATRBS - Nice bit of crumpet he reckons.

Are you sure it wasn’t a flat? Or a bun-galow maybe?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:32 - May 8 with 2397 viewsrobith

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:31 - May 8 by Northernr

Best be him now, I've written all the stuff.

Hope you don't live to rye-gret it
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:40 - May 8 with 2345 viewsRs_Holy

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 09:22 - May 7 by hook_hoops

If it is to be Warburton I'm quite encouraged by this interview.

yep encouraged too... really assured interview in a Gerry Francis type way!
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:40 - May 8 with 2340 viewsKonk

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:29 - May 8 by queensparker

I bet his mother's proud

Not as proud as his Naan. It's just a pitta his Grandad's not here to see it.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 11:46 - May 8 with 2292 viewsflynnbo

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-wls-warburton-arsenal-banfield-080519
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:18 - May 8 with 2161 viewsrobith

With the delay do you think he's muffin us off?
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:30 - May 8 with 2097 viewsDannyPaddox

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:18 - May 8 by robith

With the delay do you think he's muffin us off?

Why the delay indeed. I just don't baguette it!
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:36 - May 8 with 2062 viewsMaggsinho

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:30 - May 8 by DannyPaddox

Why the delay indeed. I just don't baguette it!

I wouldn’t worry, with all our other problems a small delay in appointing him is the yeast of our worries.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:39 - May 8 with 2043 viewsPunteR

Ffs.. !! i keep going on here expecting Warburton to be confirmed and all i get is more bread buns.. i mean puns.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:53 - May 8 with 1986 viewsKonk

Danny Baker's just tweeted that it's Warburton. Tim Flours in as goalkeeping coach, Danny McGrain looking after the defence with David Wheater coming in as kitman. Rumours in Amsterdam that Marc Ovenmitts might be brought in as the DOF if Ajax don't go through tonight. Interesting that Warburton doesn't appear to be in the frame for the Fulham job - the Mighty Whites looking elsewhere.

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:16 - May 8 with 1863 viewsphilosopher

At least with Warburton we won't be paying over the odds for mediocre players. That would be sour dough.
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:16 - May 8 with 1859 viewsRs_Holy

Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 12:53 - May 8 by Konk

Danny Baker's just tweeted that it's Warburton. Tim Flours in as goalkeeping coach, Danny McGrain looking after the defence with David Wheater coming in as kitman. Rumours in Amsterdam that Marc Ovenmitts might be brought in as the DOF if Ajax don't go through tonight. Interesting that Warburton doesn't appear to be in the frame for the Fulham job - the Mighty Whites looking elsewhere.

oh facacio's sake!... ENOUGH AL-BREAD-Y!... lets hope Panettone Fer-naan-des isnt reading this board today!
Sky Sports reporting it is to be Warburton on 13:20 - May 8 with 1827 views2Thomas2Bowles

I heard he wants a rise in dough.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024