Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boringwood thread & roll call 15:32 - Jul 15 with 15369 viewsenfieldargh

Local one for me, so a few from Enfield & Bushey

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Boringwood thread & roll call on 20:58 - Jul 16 with 3720 viewsEmpireStateRanger

This is quite worrisome.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:01 - Jul 16 with 3659 viewsqueensparker

Watched bits and bobs of the stream and it's pretty apparent that taking out Freeman, Luongo, Pav, Smith, Wells, Hemed, Cameron, Lynch and Bidwell from last year's team leaves us looking very light on strength, height and experience.

Feels like watching a reserve team and then you realise this is our firsts.

Only a friendly and all that but we definitely need some experience and nous in there.

And some forwards, obviously.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:11 - Jul 16 with 3478 viewskropotkin41

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:01 - Jul 16 by queensparker

Watched bits and bobs of the stream and it's pretty apparent that taking out Freeman, Luongo, Pav, Smith, Wells, Hemed, Cameron, Lynch and Bidwell from last year's team leaves us looking very light on strength, height and experience.

Only a friendly and all that but we definitely need some experience and nous in there.

What's the score then?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:13 - Jul 16 with 3428 viewsHunterhoop

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:01 - Jul 16 by queensparker

And on top of that Warburton seems attached to this Hall Barbet pairing, leaving out the most physical defender we have and last year’s organiser of the defence.

On the “calm down front”: Wallace will come in, the front 6 is clearly being experimented with, so it’s not the first choice one, and we are surely signing a couple of actual forwards for the season. Oh, and I’m sure Warburton is still “getting his ideas across”.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:18 - Jul 16 with 3349 viewsconnell10

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:11 - Jul 16 by kropotkin41

What's the score then?

We are losing 2-1 and we look crap!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:20 - Jul 16 with 3320 viewsWatford_Ranger

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:13 - Jul 16 by Hunterhoop

And on top of that Warburton seems attached to this Hall Barbet pairing, leaving out the most physical defender we have and last year’s organiser of the defence.

On the “calm down front”: Wallace will come in, the front 6 is clearly being experimented with, so it’s not the first choice one, and we are surely signing a couple of actual forwards for the season. Oh, and I’m sure Warburton is still “getting his ideas across”.

It’s real shame Furlong is seemingly seen as a full-back IMO.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:22 - Jul 16 with 3267 viewsconnell10

Final score 2-1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:28 - Jul 16 with 3148 viewswestolian

Run for the hills

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:28 - Jul 16 with 3134 views08olesen

Pre season or not, not a great showing. Dont know what game the commentators were watching. We are crying out for some experience and some quality. Has Ale Faurlin still got his boots?

Poll: Who will the other play off

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:29 - Jul 16 with 3132 viewsBAWHoops

Not a great deal of positives, but you can see what they are trying to achieve.
However a few things need to happen for it to remotely work.

If the full backs are going to push on then Amos, Barbet and Hall need to be more careful in possession or else we will be punished.
Rangel isn't going to work in this system. manning 'got it' on the left with some lovely overlaps and crosses. Doesn't seem like Rangel has the engine to perform the role properly.
The whole thing falls apart if you don't have someone up front who know what they're doing, which we currently don't.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:31 - Jul 16 with 3081 viewsHadders

50 years after men walked on the moon, Queens Park Rangers lose to Boreham Wood.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:33 - Jul 16 with 3041 viewsnightwish

Awful performance.The QPR commentary team tried to dress it up.Positives for QPR none
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:36 - Jul 16 with 2987 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Charlton also lost to Ebbsfleet by the same score and Barnet dropped Palace 6-2.

Does not make up for the fact that we were quite poor.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 21:37]
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:39 - Jul 16 with 2950 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thought Chair had bright spots but but light as a feather
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 21:41]
Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:53 - Jul 16 with 2764 viewsthame_hoops

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:36 - Jul 16 by EmpireStateRanger

Charlton also lost to Ebbsfleet by the same score and Barnet dropped Palace 6-2.

Does not make up for the fact that we were quite poor.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 21:37]

And Accrington Stanley beat Marseille by same score lol
Boringwood thread & roll call on 22:23 - Jul 16 with 2469 viewsNed_Kennedys

Poor performance overall and the lack of anyone who could be genuinely classed as a ‘striker’ was obvious.

Thought Eze did some good stuff though his shooting was weak. BOS and Shodipo were a threat but we had very little for them to cross to.

Barbet and Hall has some shaky moments at the back. Manning did alright.

Borehamwood played alright.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 23:07 - Jul 16 with 2205 viewssmegma

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:31 - Jul 16 by Hadders

50 years after men walked on the moon, Queens Park Rangers lose to Boreham Wood.

I raise you with Vauxhall Motors.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 23:16 - Jul 16 with 2155 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm taking positives from this. Was gonna go but my Rs mate, up to his neck in work and moving house, cancelled last night. I thought £15? That's a joke. I went for a run instead. I saved £15.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 23:17]
Boringwood thread & roll call on 23:29 - Jul 16 with 2084 viewsdaveB

sounded crap but quite liked Warburtons interview on the offish, no excuses or bullshit, said we were poor and have to improve
Boringwood thread & roll call on 01:17 - Jul 17 with 1902 viewsDavieQPR

Boringwood thread & roll call on 23:29 - Jul 16 by daveB

sounded crap but quite liked Warburtons interview on the offish, no excuses or bullshit, said we were poor and have to improve

More interested in him saying 2-3 players coming in and strikers in the plural.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 02:23 - Jul 17 with 1856 viewsBoston

Boringwood thread & roll call on 21:31 - Jul 16 by Hadders

Is there life on Mars?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Boringwood thread & roll call on 02:24 - Jul 17 with 1856 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Better sides then us in Marlow, Windsor & Eton and Denham get turned over at Borhamwood, so let’s not hit the panic button just yet. That particular treat should be saved for August!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Boringwood thread & roll call on 02:40 - Jul 17 with 1838 viewstimcocking

I'm trying to avoid too much negativity, so best to say nothing.
Boringwood thread & roll call on 07:33 - Jul 17 with 1551 viewskingo

Positives: Lovely sunny evening, cheap beer in the Spoons, saw lots of Rs that I hadn’t seen for a while, good support from us. There were Wood fans there as I heard them but couldn’t actually see where they were from the away terrace, parked outside and easy to get away. Oh and we played well for 15 minutes or so.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Boringwood thread & roll call on 07:34 - Jul 17 with 1547 viewsNorthernr

It just looks like last summer all over again at the back. Oh we're going to play out from the back, oh we're going to be all trendy, oh we're going to split the centre backs and take every single goal kick short. We're not good enough to do it. Defenders, first and foremost, need to defend, and Hall and Barbet were shocking last night, absolutely terrorised by a lad they've picked up from Oxford City.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024