Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so it begins 21:58 - Jun 25 with 7345 viewsrrrspricey

Scally w@nkfest alert, turn off your tv immediately
And so it begins on 22:01 - Jun 25 with 3236 viewsflynnbo

We just got a mention on BT.
And so it begins on 22:08 - Jun 25 with 3212 viewsLimerickR

Any chance a massive comet hits the planet before the final whistle?

Or is there no hope...
And so it begins on 22:09 - Jun 25 with 3207 viewsrrrspricey

And so it begins on 22:01 - Jun 25 by flynnbo

We just got a mention on BT.

I think Liverpool had a shout out too
And so it begins on 22:11 - Jun 25 with 3197 viewsaston_hoop

urgh, hate Liverpool

edit...no, I hate their fans. I don't actually mind the team.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 22:11]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

And so it begins on 22:13 - Jun 25 with 3171 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Much as I hated it, we lost to Citeh, allowing them to beat ManUre to the title.

Chelsea beat Citeh, allowing the scallys to win the league.

Sometimes you just have to wonder about Chelsea and underlying morality
And so it begins on 22:27 - Jun 25 with 3079 views2Thomas2Bowles

Worthy winners, some great football,and I like Klopp as least it's not the scum.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

And so it begins on 22:36 - Jun 25 with 3058 viewsted_hendrix

Deep joy, I'm so Ecstatically happy I might just eat a scone to celebrate this monumental occasion/event.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

And so it begins on 23:05 - Jun 25 with 2966 viewsGloryHunter

Pictures on TV of wild celebrations outside Anfield. No facemasks, no social distancing. Maybe candidates for the Darwin Awards?
Login to get fewer ads

And so it begins on 23:11 - Jun 25 with 2952 viewstraininvain

Pray for Bluce_Ree.
And so it begins on 23:54 - Jun 25 with 2890 viewssmegma

I doubt the aforementioned w@nkfest isn’t as bad as when United won the first one.
And so it begins on 23:56 - Jun 25 with 2886 viewsCiderwithRsie

And so it begins on 23:54 - Jun 25 by smegma

I doubt the aforementioned w@nkfest isn’t as bad as when United won the first one.

Oh God, I remember that.
And so it begins on 00:01 - Jun 26 with 2883 viewsdannyblue

Can't stand a mawkish scally, but this was a good team that are worthy winners. Well done and well deserved 'pool.
And so it begins on 00:40 - Jun 26 with 2850 viewsingeminate

And so it begins on 00:01 - Jun 26 by dannyblue

Can't stand a mawkish scally, but this was a good team that are worthy winners. Well done and well deserved 'pool.

Klopp is awesome. Liverpool in players are good eggs. Lot of time for Milner, Henderson, mane, firminho and the list goes on. Il never quite forget growing up in the 80’s surrounded by Liverpool ‘supporters’ in W12 but fucx it water under the bridge. It’s a good team and glad they won.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

And so it begins on 03:10 - Jun 26 with 2776 viewsbob566

And so it begins on 00:40 - Jun 26 by ingeminate

Klopp is awesome. Liverpool in players are good eggs. Lot of time for Milner, Henderson, mane, firminho and the list goes on. Il never quite forget growing up in the 80’s surrounded by Liverpool ‘supporters’ in W12 but fucx it water under the bridge. It’s a good team and glad they won.

Agree. Great team. Reckon theyll win it next year and the year after
And so it begins on 06:48 - Jun 26 with 2703 viewstraininvain

And so it begins on 00:40 - Jun 26 by ingeminate

Agreed. They deserve it after getting 98pts last season and somehow not winning the league. On course for 100+ pts this season. They won the champions league as well of course. Klopp’s some manager.

They must be up there with the best English teams of the last 30 years.
And so it begins on 07:34 - Jun 26 with 2653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nah, not bothered.

Too many stanley knives and bananas up there for me ever to like them.

Glad it wasn't Chelsea.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

And so it begins on 07:36 - Jun 26 with 2649 viewspaulparker

And so it begins on 23:05 - Jun 25 by GloryHunter

Pictures on TV of wild celebrations outside Anfield. No facemasks, no social distancing. Maybe candidates for the Darwin Awards?

Go to the beach and your a idiot
Go and celebrate at Anfield and it’s a moment of history

Our media are C0cks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

And so it begins on 07:44 - Jun 26 with 2630 viewsstevec

39 lives and a 5 year ban from Europe. A lot of innocent people and teams including QPR paid a price thanks to them, won’t forget that. I hope Sky and the BBC reflect on this.

A small compensation that they at least cannot celebrate in front of their own fans.
And so it begins on 08:35 - Jun 26 with 2564 viewstraininvain

And so it begins on 07:44 - Jun 26 by stevec

39 lives and a 5 year ban from Europe. A lot of innocent people and teams including QPR paid a price thanks to them, won’t forget that. I hope Sky and the BBC reflect on this.

A small compensation that they at least cannot celebrate in front of their own fans.

I’m sure something that happened 30 odd years ago will be the top news story on BBC and Sky!

Most of the Liverpool players weren’t even alive at the time. Probably time to let it go.
And so it begins on 08:41 - Jun 26 with 2549 viewsMrSheen

Klopp's hair transplant. Never forgive, never forget, as they say up there. Bald pride!
And so it begins on 09:25 - Jun 26 with 2483 viewsToast_R

This is 10 times worse than Chelsea winning the title for me. The Media coverage is absolutely ridiculous, 30 years? Leicester didn't get half this much attention.

I've seen people on my Facebook feed I knew from school posting Liverpool champions banners and images, it's like the school playground from the 1980's. None of them have still probably never been to Liverpool.

It's horrible.
And so it begins on 09:31 - Jun 26 with 2471 viewsCamberleyR

And so it begins on 08:35 - Jun 26 by traininvain

I’m sure something that happened 30 odd years ago will be the top news story on BBC and Sky!

Most of the Liverpool players weren’t even alive at the time. Probably time to let it go.

For once, I'm in agreement with Steve. Post-Hillsborough, the Heysel disaster does tend to try and get swept under the carpet in this country as if it never happened.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

And so it begins on 09:34 - Jun 26 with 2464 viewsjoe90

Listening to Radio 5 Live. It's actually joke, it's as though the scousers know nobody likes them and are wheeling out every single cliche.
And so it begins on 09:37 - Jun 26 with 2452 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I like Liverpool actually and would rather see them win it than the other contenders. Variety is good. I hope Spurs win it next.
And so it begins on 09:38 - Jun 26 with 2444 viewsfrancisbowles

And so it begins on 09:37 - Jun 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I like Liverpool actually and would rather see them win it than the other contenders. Variety is good. I hope Spurs win it next.

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024