Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome 19:17 - Jul 23 with 27646 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/52685

This post has been edited by an administrator
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 13:39 - Jul 28 with 1426 viewswhiffer

Love your work Clive. I would gladly pay. Don't post much, listened to one podcast, so keeping things exactly as they are would be great - although I did used to love the Away Days! Not sure what Patreon is though - thought it was an exercise bike!
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 14:35 - Jul 28 with 1374 viewsR_from_afar

For me, this is the oracle when it comes to all things QPR. Oh, and new music, virology, architecture etc etc.

Clive, this isn't a mere website, it's a self help group, critical international infrastructure for Rangers fans if you will. Thank you so much for what you give us. Thanks to all the other posters too.

LFW has been in my will for quite a few years - I jest not - so please set up some kind of mechanism for us to give you an income. I'll happily pay for my daily fix and I'd much prefer that to harikari . Thank you sir.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 15:19 - Jul 28 with 1334 viewsPinnerPaul

How slow am I to respond.

Like the idea above of a tiered donation level from donation and match reports/thos board only up to subscription for 'premium content'

Enjoy the site goes without saying - where else could I argue about referees?!

We ARE allowed to do that on 'Ref Chat' but only up to a point!
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 19:56 - Jul 28 with 1226 viewsHugey

Long time lurker here, I read more or less everything Clive writes on here. I'd be more than happy to pay for the content, nothing extra required.

P.S: Stilton
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 19:58]
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 07:45 - Jul 29 with 1111 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Welcome Hugey - good choice of cheese, too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 07:59 - Jul 29 with 1084 viewstimcocking

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 14:35 - Jul 28 by R_from_afar

For me, this is the oracle when it comes to all things QPR. Oh, and new music, virology, architecture etc etc.

Clive, this isn't a mere website, it's a self help group, critical international infrastructure for Rangers fans if you will. Thank you so much for what you give us. Thanks to all the other posters too.

LFW has been in my will for quite a few years - I jest not - so please set up some kind of mechanism for us to give you an income. I'll happily pay for my daily fix and I'd much prefer that to harikari . Thank you sir.

Great post. I'm sure this site means more than Clive will ever fully realise.

I'd like to see them put him in charge after Warburton...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 8:00]
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 09:14 - Jul 29 with 1040 viewsJevlar

Long time reader, first time post(er). I actually registered so I could comment on this thread.

I'd happily contribute to a Patreon style thing for Clive to keep LFW going. It's my first port of call when it comes to feeding my QPR habit. And the reports always entertain.
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 09:20 - Jul 29 with 1032 viewsNorthernr

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 07:59 - Jul 29 by timcocking

Great post. I'm sure this site means more than Clive will ever fully realise.

I'd like to see them put him in charge after Warburton...
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 8:00]

First bit true. Second bit not.

Guys, thank you so much. I've found this thread utterly overwhelming, completely surprising and very heart warming.

Work underway on setting up a Patreon, editing the Faurlin interview and getting others booked in for that. We'll also set up a PayPal alternative, or the equivalent, for people who want to us that instead. I'll do a new post when it's all ready to go.

Will definitely look at returning the deadline day liveblog and awaydays as well as requested.

You've made a right miserable bstrd very happy for a change.

(Not you Jeff).
Login to get fewer ads

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 11:13 - Jul 29 with 969 viewskensalriser

If you do want to do LFW merch, I'm sure there's someone on here who said they print t-shirts. If not, I have a good recommendation.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 11:58 - Jul 29 with 918 viewsAntti_Heinola

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 11:13 - Jul 29 by kensalriser

If you do want to do LFW merch, I'm sure there's someone on here who said they print t-shirts. If not, I have a good recommendation.

LFW masks for when we get to go back to KPF please!

Either the lovely new crest, or maybe Clive's face in furious full flow with some expletives (@!£$&!! or similar) in a speech bubble would do me. Clive would love that. His face on all of our mouths wherever he looks in the old F Block (are we in F block Clive? I can never remember. I just go there and walk til i can see my name on the seat).

Bare bones.

West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 12:00 - Jul 29 with 914 viewswrinklyhoop

Very late to this thread, but can’t add much to the torrent of praise above. We are so lucky to have such a brilliant scribe writing about our Club, and to lose his musings would be a tragedy IMO. As someone of a certain age, I’m not expecting to get to games any time soon, so Clive’s continued work is doubly important to me. Payment in whatever shape or form is decided will be fine 😀
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 14:21 - Jul 29 with 846 viewscpgerber

Happy to donate or subscribe.

What’s the business model here on fans network? Would it e.g. help if we all just make an effort to click the rubbish add links underneath Clive’s articles to increase the add clickthrough rate?

The articles on new signings are probably my favorites.
West Brom report - plus discussion about this site next season, feedback welcome on 15:14 - Jul 29 with 815 viewsPhildo

lovely thread this bit of an antidote to the corona one which can go a bit mental at times. One other comment is Northern also curates stuff very well - like the knee jerks and the view from the pu etc. All excellent contributors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024