Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weather forecast Sheffield 08:34 - Oct 3 with 2542 viewsRs_Holy

Weather looks biblical in Sheffield for the whole of today... got a feeling pitch will be waterlogged. Fingers crossed I’m wrong?
Weather forecast Sheffield on 08:46 - Oct 3 with 2505 viewsNorthernr

It’s alright QPR are known for their steel and fortitude in such harsh northern conditions.
Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:10 - Oct 3 with 2449 viewsDannyPaddox

Can't they just play it in a local school gym (scale it down to a 5-a-side). Behind closed doors of course. Any weekend cleaners there could run the line. Who are we playing again?
Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:15 - Oct 3 with 2431 viewsstevec

Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:10 - Oct 3 by DannyPaddox

Can't they just play it in a local school gym (scale it down to a 5-a-side). Behind closed doors of course. Any weekend cleaners there could run the line. Who are we playing again?

Just about covers it really.
Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:49 - Oct 3 with 2372 viewsLblock

Hillsboro is, it’s in the name folks, in a hilly area and I’d say the pitch will drain nicely

It’s a day for defenders to stand up and be counted, slide tackles, bodies in the way, raw aggression with a muck and bullets attitude....

Oh dear

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:57 - Oct 3 with 2352 viewswelwynranger

Weather forecast Sheffield on 09:49 - Oct 3 by Lblock

Hillsboro is, it’s in the name folks, in a hilly area and I’d say the pitch will drain nicely

It’s a day for defenders to stand up and be counted, slide tackles, bodies in the way, raw aggression with a muck and bullets attitude....

Oh dear

Which teams defenders are they. I dont recognise anything there.🤭🤭
Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:19 - Oct 3 with 2288 viewsNorthernr

Oh dear

It’s also next to a river.

Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:23 - Oct 3 with 2274 viewsBklynRanger

Oh dear

Muck and 'bullets'?

I can see a few yellow cards in that scenario but worth a try. Exercise the old second amendment rights, let them know there will be consequences if they step into one of our poorly monitored defensive quadrangles.
Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:30 - Oct 3 with 2248 viewsted_hendrix

For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and the waters rose and lifted QPR FC high above the earth.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:33 - Oct 3 with 2236 viewssaxbend

If they move it to midweek we can have the stream included in our season ticket compensation. I don't know where they'd fit it in though. If they don't move it and the pitch is in no fit state, it'll be injury city.
Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:35 - Oct 3 with 2228 viewsblacky200

Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:19 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Get the forks out
Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:46 - Oct 3 with 2180 viewsDWQPR

Kakay’s the man! Going off the subject a bit. Looking at the picture of Hillsborough on Clive’s preview, what sort of lunatic owner would depict his own name in the seating in the stand?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:52 - Oct 3 with 2149 viewsbosh67

Looks good for our pass and go style football and also for trying to locate grass to mark at set pieces.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Weather forecast Sheffield on 11:02 - Oct 3 with 2109 viewsstevec

‘Water wings for Ilias Chair’’
Weather forecast Sheffield on 11:14 - Oct 3 with 2072 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Weather forecast Sheffield on 10:46 - Oct 3 by DWQPR

Kakay’s the man! Going off the subject a bit. Looking at the picture of Hillsborough on Clive’s preview, what sort of lunatic owner would depict his own name in the seating in the stand?

I was thinking the same thing. One of the nicest looking stadiums I've been too and the owner decides to do that to it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Weather forecast Sheffield on 11:41 - Oct 3 with 1973 viewsslmrstid

Weather forecast Sheffield on 11:14 - Oct 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

I was thinking the same thing. One of the nicest looking stadiums I've been too and the owner decides to do that to it 🤷🏼‍♂️

I've just put a comment on the main preview in regards to that but yeah, first time I've noticed that too.

I'm sure its probably officially some corporate sponsorship from a company that happens to carry his name (whether its a real company, or a fake one like the taxi company that sponsored the shirts last year...)

Really though, having it on the stand opposite the Directors boxes, really mean its all about him and his ego.

The state of these people...
Weather forecast Sheffield on 13:07 - Oct 3 with 1845 viewsDorse

Looks like Sharknado conditions. Careful out there.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024