Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up 16:25 - Oct 27 with 13045 viewsTrellick

Refusing to sign new contract & left out tonight.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 16:28 - Oct 27 with 5909 viewsNorthernr

Report on Twitter pinched out of our match preview a couple of hours later...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/264451/compare-an
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 16:59 - Oct 27 with 5696 viewsStanisgod

Stick him with the under 18s.
There wasn't exactly a massive queue mate was there 😳😳

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 5616 viewsSimplyNico

He will now doubtless run his contract down, refuse to go in January and get the value of the transfer fee paid to him as a signing fee.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:13 - Oct 27 with 5568 viewsRussian__Bot

F*ck Bright, as long as we stay up (which I think we will with or without him) it's the right decision for the long term health of the club

I hope this impacts the dollar he and more specifically his agent earn out of this move as he will be months without playing and so less valuable

If he had gone for near on £5m would have been lovely to reinvest. What a prick, let him waste away till July. Train on his own
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 5558 viewsknocker

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:13 - Oct 27 by Russian__Bot

F*ck Bright, as long as we stay up (which I think we will with or without him) it's the right decision for the long term health of the club

I hope this impacts the dollar he and more specifically his agent earn out of this move as he will be months without playing and so less valuable

If he had gone for near on £5m would have been lovely to reinvest. What a prick, let him waste away till July. Train on his own

Off to Scotland. Nailed on.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:18 - Oct 27 with 5542 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:10 - Oct 27 by SimplyNico

He will now doubtless run his contract down, refuse to go in January and get the value of the transfer fee paid to him as a signing fee.

He might do that, but his signing-on fee wouldn't be anything close to his theoretical transfer fee. Not in any case, but certainly not in his - his market is small to non-existent. And his behaviour isn't helping it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:19 - Oct 27 with 5524 viewsGloucs_R

If that's true, sneaky duck.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:22 - Oct 27 with 5506 viewsBAWHoops

What seems odd is that he will go in the summer regardless.

So he’s going to sit around until June on £7k a week as opposed to signing a new deal on £15k a week before moving in the summer anyways and getting paid £25k a week.

Just seems complete lose lose for everybody

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Login to get fewer ads

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 5404 viewsthompsonridd

You can tell he doesn't want to play for us anymore. Obviously convinced MW he'd stay.

Doesn't take much to start disliking a player does it?
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:39 - Oct 27 with 5389 viewsactonman

And just like that , within a few weeks our only left and right attacking threat has gone !

Do other teams have this problem when players near the end of contracts or are we just cutting our noses off ?
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:44 - Oct 27 with 5345 viewsGloucs_R

Les and Mark need to take a long look at themselves after this. Bombed out Manning and Dieng until they signed. Should have done the same with BOS.

Can we still sign free transfers?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 5334 viewssimmo

I'm not as quick to condemn a player that refuses to sign a deal, especially a young lad like Bright. We don't know the details and we don't know what we're offering.

You'd hope and assume we've offered him the best deal possible to bring him in line with our highest earners, with the usual assurances of accepting offers from above if/when they come. If that's not on the table I wouldn't sign either.

My gut feeling is that we made that offer and his agent is a fck stick that knows he can get more elsewhere, regardless of anything else.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:51 - Oct 27 with 5285 viewsqprd

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:46 - Oct 27 by simmo

I'm not as quick to condemn a player that refuses to sign a deal, especially a young lad like Bright. We don't know the details and we don't know what we're offering.

You'd hope and assume we've offered him the best deal possible to bring him in line with our highest earners, with the usual assurances of accepting offers from above if/when they come. If that's not on the table I wouldn't sign either.

My gut feeling is that we made that offer and his agent is a fck stick that knows he can get more elsewhere, regardless of anything else.

Agreed, Simmo.

Its easy to blame the player. but this has now happened to a second player this season

Perhaps instead of trying to blame individual players for not being committed to the club, the club should reevaluate this strategy as its clearly not working
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:57 - Oct 27 with 5245 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:51 - Oct 27 by qprd

Agreed, Simmo.

Its easy to blame the player. but this has now happened to a second player this season

Perhaps instead of trying to blame individual players for not being committed to the club, the club should reevaluate this strategy as its clearly not working

Simmo's right - we don't know what has happened. So we can't blame club or player until we know.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:58 - Oct 27 with 5234 viewsted_hendrix

Lost my patience with footballers.

Stick BOS in the under 23's and keep him there for the duration, bring him on as a substitute in the 89th minute every now and then.

As if we haven't got enough to contend with, he's good but not that good I mean during the last transfer window QPR were inundated with offers for the bloke weren't they?

The club come first in my book not the bloody player, this cant be doing any good for morale.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:00 - Oct 27 with 5210 viewsLongsufferingR

Oh well, at least Manning got his dream move to sit on Swansea's bench waiting for Bidwell to get injured. Not sure that BOS would get much better. Certainly not an Eze standard move anyway.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 5163 viewsdaveB

Agreed, Simmo.

Don't forget Hall and Lumley as well
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:05 - Oct 27 with 5152 viewsConorM1882

Thought he looked delighted to be here in the team pic 🤣 might help reduce the deficit in some of our U23 games!
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:13 - Oct 27 with 5059 viewsThe_Beast1976

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 17:58 - Oct 27 by ted_hendrix

Lost my patience with footballers.

Stick BOS in the under 23's and keep him there for the duration, bring him on as a substitute in the 89th minute every now and then.

As if we haven't got enough to contend with, he's good but not that good I mean during the last transfer window QPR were inundated with offers for the bloke weren't they?

The club come first in my book not the bloody player, this cant be doing any good for morale.

Agreed
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 5038 viewsMedwayR

Utter shambles all round. The club should have stuck to its policy as it did with Dieng, Hamalainen and Manning but at least with Willock and Adomah signed we're covered.

BOS doesn't win here and nor should he. He and his agent need to realise that he's only come good less than a year ago and hasn't started this season too well, his only offer was from Belgium and like Manning they won't have queue of clubs making them offers. BOS is now looking at half a season of no football which won't help him in a market impacted by covid.

Poll: Who’s better?

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 5028 viewsRussian__Bot

Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:05 - Oct 27 by ConorM1882

Thought he looked delighted to be here in the team pic 🤣 might help reduce the deficit in some of our U23 games!

I wouldn’t even let him play with the U23’s . A year of training on his own. Bit of fitness work

But essentially do everything possible to make his development freeze or preferably go backwards

Got to be ruthless and protect our club. Want to leave on a free to fill your pockets. And reject a £5m slab of income for the club along with it

Fine but no one else was fighting to hard to sign him last month. So let’s see how much more valuable he is after a year out the game.

The lost wages of all this extra time on his current contract and a year out of the game missing out on the coaching development and match experience he still needs will I hope serve as a useful lesson to the next player in our club wanting to go his or Josh Bowlers route
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 5033 viewsnick_hammersmith

Don’t forget the signing on fee, which will no doubt cover those gaps and pay that hard working agent
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:16 - Oct 27 with 5021 viewsQPR_John

Agreed, Simmo.

So what do you suggest the strategy should be. Give a player what he asks for or play him knowing you cannot plan ahead.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 4994 viewsmcqpr10

Shame the move to Belgium fell through. Isn't as good as his representatives think he is.

If he doesn't sign now it's a real shame. I would let him rot in the reserves.
Report on twitter that Brights tucked us right up on 18:20 - Oct 27 with 4974 viewsbosh67

This is the most annoying of all the contract disputes. He pulls out 5m euro deal to Brugge, makes out that he's staying and then pulls out of a new contract after the window shuts. F*ck him and F*ck his agent. Absolutely done us up like a kipper.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024