Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans. 17:35 - Dec 5 with 57805 viewsPaddyhoops

They booed the players loudly as they took the knee.
What a classy bunch they are.
Millwall fans. on 12:14 - Dec 10 with 2461 viewsloftboy

They are promising retribution next time they play us with a crowd, there’s a surprise, they mention “they’ve done it before “ obviously reference to the 2010 game where they acted like dicks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Millwall fans. on 12:17 - Dec 10 with 2447 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 12:14 - Dec 10 by loftboy

They are promising retribution next time they play us with a crowd, there’s a surprise, they mention “they’ve done it before “ obviously reference to the 2010 game where they acted like dicks.

Let 'em come, let 'em come, let 'em come.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Millwall fans. on 12:28 - Dec 10 with 2400 viewsLongsufferingR

2010 game where they acted like dicks? Hard to distinguish from any other game against them really.
Millwall fans. on 12:38 - Dec 10 with 2387 viewsdaveB

so are they going to beat us up because our players went down on one knee. Seems a bit silly
Millwall fans. on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 2200 viewsolderR

Haven't been on for a few days so I don't know if anybody has posted this before.
In case anyone thinks we treat them harshly.
Millwall fans. on 16:05 - Dec 10 with 2170 viewsDannytheR

Millwall fans. on 15:54 - Dec 10 by olderR

Haven't been on for a few days so I don't know if anybody has posted this before.

That whiny "authentic South East London" speech generator is amazing. Artificial Intelligence comes to Sidcup.

What a lot of nellies they are.
Millwall fans. on 17:01 - Dec 10 with 2064 viewsJuzzie

And there was me thinking they didn't care about us.

What an absolute weapon. 4 minutes of whining. wah, wah, wah. Going on about BLM (the political movement) when, again, losing sight of the fact the knee is not about BLM (the political movement).
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 17:02]
Millwall fans. on 17:15 - Dec 10 with 2024 viewsdaveB

The random Anne Widdicombe speech at the end was a highlight
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans. on 18:13 - Dec 10 with 1940 viewsQPR_Jim

Millwall fans. on 17:15 - Dec 10 by daveB

The random Anne Widdicombe speech at the end was a highlight

It somehow all ties in with Brexit as well, that's fun.

Now I'm going to have it away on my toes for some dinner.
Millwall fans. on 19:57 - Dec 10 with 1818 viewskensalriser

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/10/stopping-players-taking-th

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mahlon Romeo leave in the transfer window - contract is up in June. Not sure if we really need another right back, but I think he'd be an improvement for us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millwall fans. on 19:59 - Dec 10 with 1814 viewspaulparker

Millwall fans. on 19:57 - Dec 10 by kensalriser

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/10/stopping-players-taking-th

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mahlon Romeo leave in the transfer window - contract is up in June. Not sure if we really need another right back, but I think he'd be an improvement for us.

I’d take him in a heartbeat beat over Kane & Kaykay

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall fans. on 20:03 - Dec 10 with 1801 viewsStanisgod

Good family club don't ya know.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Millwall fans. on 09:03 - Dec 11 with 1581 viewsBrianWilson

Re:

Christ! the comments are somehow actually worse than the video.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 9:05]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Millwall fans. on 09:48 - Dec 11 with 1517 viewsizlingtonhoop

I've not watched this video yet, but to interpret the gesture as virtue signalling is, as Maajid continually berates, a straw man.

I immediately interpreted it as 'up yours Millwall!'.

It musta worked
Millwall fans. on 10:00 - Dec 11 with 1488 viewsDannyPaddox

No one likes us (taking the knee) and we don’t care

... right back in their righteous offended reactionary faces.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 10:05]
Millwall fans. on 11:09 - Dec 11 with 1433 viewsBrianWilson

I'd love to see Millwall take the knee this week just for the reaction. They bottled it on Tuesday. I agree with QPR and Les about it becoming an empty gesture but Millwall basically gave in which was the wrong move IMO.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 11:10]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Millwall fans. on 12:21 - Dec 11 with 1358 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 11:09 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

I'd love to see Millwall take the knee this week just for the reaction. They bottled it on Tuesday. I agree with QPR and Les about it becoming an empty gesture but Millwall basically gave in which was the wrong move IMO.

Sorry, who exactly bottled what on Tuesday?

Millwall decided to stop taking the knee, and support another anti-racism message which is not (for many) tied in with connotations of defunding police, creating autonomous zones, vandalising war memorials etc.

What's wrong with that?

If you're happy to accept taking the knee has become an empty gesture. If you are happy to accept that QPR don't need to be doing it any more. Why would you think that Millwall should?

Attitudes like this feed into the idea that BLM isn't just a noble cause, but is also supported by racists who want to divide people.

Millwall fans. on 12:29 - Dec 11 with 1334 viewsBrianWilson

Millwall fans. on 12:21 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

Sorry, who exactly bottled what on Tuesday?

Millwall decided to stop taking the knee, and support another anti-racism message which is not (for many) tied in with connotations of defunding police, creating autonomous zones, vandalising war memorials etc.

What's wrong with that?

If you're happy to accept taking the knee has become an empty gesture. If you are happy to accept that QPR don't need to be doing it any more. Why would you think that Millwall should?

Attitudes like this feed into the idea that BLM isn't just a noble cause, but is also supported by racists who want to divide people.

Football Players were never kneeling for any of those extra things you mentioned.

Racists who want to divide people can also easily be applied to those that booed players taking the knee.

Millwall fans. on 12:41 - Dec 11 with 1304 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall fans. on 11:09 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

"They bottled it on Tuesday"

100%.

Between the booing on Saturday and the Tuesday Millwall FC just happened to decide that now was the time to stop taking the knee? Ya, right...

Still, that's their problem.

Delighted that we behaved with dignity and unity.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millwall fans. on 12:46 - Dec 11 with 1282 viewsBrianWilson

Millwall fans. on 12:41 - Dec 11 by BrianMcCarthy

"They bottled it on Tuesday"

100%.

Between the booing on Saturday and the Tuesday Millwall FC just happened to decide that now was the time to stop taking the knee? Ya, right...

Still, that's their problem.

Delighted that we behaved with dignity and unity.

Exactly Brian. The timeline of it doesn't lie.

They were kneeling for how many games?

If they never believed in it in the first place then I fully understand why they would stop. That seems unlikely to me.

In life, I find If someone gets my back up, I don't just back down...IF....I believe in what I'm doing.

so they either never believed in it or "bottled" it.

Millwall fans. on 13:02 - Dec 11 with 1254 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 12:46 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

Exactly Brian. The timeline of it doesn't lie.

They were kneeling for how many games?

If they never believed in it in the first place then I fully understand why they would stop. That seems unlikely to me.

In life, I find If someone gets my back up, I don't just back down...IF....I believe in what I'm doing.

so they either never believed in it or "bottled" it.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:57]

Millwall fans. on 13:12 - Dec 11 with 1236 viewsBrianWilson

Millwall fans. on 13:02 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:57]

I don't know what they believed in. That's the question I'm asking. Timeline doesn't look good though.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 13:13]

Millwall fans. on 13:28 - Dec 11 with 1205 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 13:12 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

I don't know what they believed in. That's the question I'm asking. Timeline doesn't look good though.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 13:13]

Yeh except apparently they all believed in it 100% and at some point between Saturday and Tuesday changed their minds?

You keep referring to a timeline, but if your timeline doesn't include Defund the Police, 'Hands up don't shoot', Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or even that time in 2016 those lousy student activists managed to close the runway at London city for a few hours......Then your 'timeline' is gonna look like whatever you want it to....And is meaningless

Millwall fans. on 13:31 - Dec 11 with 1199 viewsBrianWilson

Millwall fans. on 13:28 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

Yeh except apparently they all believed in it 100% and at some point between Saturday and Tuesday changed their minds?

You keep referring to a timeline, but if your timeline doesn't include Defund the Police, 'Hands up don't shoot', Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or even that time in 2016 those lousy student activists managed to close the runway at London city for a few hours......Then your 'timeline' is gonna look like whatever you want it to....And is meaningless

Not sure what you are talking about now tbh. I made my points clearly regarding all those things. You don't agree. No worries.

Millwall fans. on 13:47 - Dec 11 with 1173 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 13:31 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

Not sure what you are talking about now tbh. I made my points clearly regarding all those things. You don't agree. No worries.

Yeh and I've made my point clear that BLM isn't just a noble cause, but is also supported by racists who see this as an opportunity to divide people. Elements of which have been manifested in your posts today.

Thanks anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024