Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans. 17:35 - Dec 5 with 56482 viewsPaddyhoops

They booed the players loudly as they took the knee.
What a classy bunch they are.
Millwall fans. on 16:41 - Dec 11 with 1825 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 16:27 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

Yeah, I suppose it's much worse than implying that someone's a racist. Bloody snowflake generation eh.

BTW I know I bolded the word opinion for you already but you somehow came back with dictating.

So one more time for clarity...opinion.

I've forensically explained my thoughts on this; you've just randomly asked me if I'm mental.

Anyway Clive is right. And I'm not sure I have much else to add.

EDIT - 29k Views tho - Clive
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 16:42]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Millwall fans. on 16:43 - Dec 11 with 1817 viewsLongsufferingR

Millwall fans. on 16:38 - Dec 11 by Konk

Generally, it's just a black trim on a white shirt, but occasionally we have a black strip across the shoulders/chest - as we have this season. No-one can point the finger at Fulham when it comes to subliminal kit-bias.

Don't come the innocent with your "trim" this and "stripe" that. White shirt above black shorts. White above black, not black level with white. Explain that one away. The few spots of black on the shirt are just for show to avoid any serious repercussions.
Millwall fans. on 17:06 - Dec 11 with 1757 viewsLythamR

Millwall fans. on 16:43 - Dec 11 by LongsufferingR

Don't come the innocent with your "trim" this and "stripe" that. White shirt above black shorts. White above black, not black level with white. Explain that one away. The few spots of black on the shirt are just for show to avoid any serious repercussions.

"The few spots of black on the shirt are just for show to avoid any serious repercussions."

Virtue signalling and nothing more, meanwhile the poor black shorts get the shitty end of the stick!
Millwall fans. on 17:17 - Dec 11 with 1723 viewsFredManRave

Millwall fans. on 17:06 - Dec 11 by LythamR

"The few spots of black on the shirt are just for show to avoid any serious repercussions."

Virtue signalling and nothing more, meanwhile the poor black shorts get the shitty end of the stick!

Lest we misremember the fact that Fulham only put that awesome Jackson statue outside their ground once he'd turned white.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Millwall fans. on 17:19 - Dec 11 with 1719 viewsdistortR

Millwall fans. on 17:17 - Dec 11 by FredManRave

Lest we misremember the fact that Fulham only put that awesome Jackson statue outside their ground once he'd turned white.

Michael Jackson used to be black?
Millwall fans. on 17:26 - Dec 11 with 1697 viewsNorthernr

Millwall fans. on 16:41 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

I've forensically explained my thoughts on this; you've just randomly asked me if I'm mental.

It's all about the Patreon now mate.
Millwall fans. on 17:30 - Dec 11 with 1684 viewsFredManRave

Millwall fans. on 17:26 - Dec 11 by Northernr

It's all about the Patreon now mate.

NPSLM.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 18:20]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Millwall fans. on 17:36 - Dec 11 with 1671 viewsSouthCoastR

Millwall fans. on 17:06 - Dec 11 by LythamR

But let us not forget that hoops are particularly unkind to people of a larger size.

Prejudice comes in many forms...
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans. on 17:45 - Dec 11 with 1655 viewsBrianWilson

Millwall fans. on 16:41 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

Have a nice weekend Sheffield! hopefully 3 points tomorrow.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Millwall fans. on 18:22 - Dec 11 with 1575 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall fans. on 17:45 - Dec 11 by BrianWilson

Have a nice weekend Sheffield! hopefully 3 points tomorrow.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 11:54]

Millwall fans. on 01:00 - Dec 12 with 1429 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Millwall fans. on 13:47 - Dec 11 by SheffieldHoop

Yeh and I've made my point clear that BLM isn't just a noble cause, but is also supported by racists who see this as an opportunity to divide people. Elements of which have been manifested in your posts today.

Thanks anyway.

I am not educated enough on the English version of BLM but over here in America its a complete sh*t show and actually doing more harm than good .I know its a QPR Forum and its a magical place when we are winning but after Tuesday its a very valid thread and very interesting without online abuse IMO.
Everybody wants to live a peaceful healthy life with good jobs and safe neighborhoods and schools to send their kids to get a good education and move on with their own lives .
We all want to be color blind and treat every person like we want to be treated ourselves but its not always cut and dried .All we can do is try .
Millwall fans. on 02:32 - Dec 12 with 1394 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man who objects to identity politics says the words Racist / Racism 78 times in 15 posts.
Millwall fans. on 04:12 - Dec 12 with 1361 viewsozexile

Millwall fans. on 15:13 - Dec 11 by ManinBlack

Why does it seem to me that at every opportunity in the last year or two new ways are being found to divide us?

It is a life now full of agendas. We had brexit creating brexiteers and remoaners, then along came Covid and it is a pandemic or scamdemic depending on who you talk to. Now we have BLM for the natives to fight over who is racist and who isn't?

Not just at QPR but clubs all over the nation are seeing their fanbases split over the significance of kneeling and clenched fists. Perhaps like the nazi salute leading us to hell in the thirties, will the fist gesture signal another rise of evil? Who knows whether it is a good or bad thing but I do know that it is more division in this divided nation.

I just can't wait for next year when another issue develops and we have more arguments amongst ourselves. Is this how I will spend the rest of my life falling out with everyone?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2020 15:15]

Man's need to be right. Wars are fought over it. Relationships dissolved. All because of Man's need to constantly be "right".
Millwall fans. on 07:54 - Dec 12 with 1306 viewsnix

Millwall fans. on 04:12 - Dec 12 by ozexile

Man's need to be right. Wars are fought over it. Relationships dissolved. All because of Man's need to constantly be "right".

This is very true. I've been on Twitter recently challenging someone who implied QPR was racist because of stopping taking the knee. I demolished all his arguments explaining club's position over several Tweets. He finally then just comes back with, well QPR are racist cos they didn't take the knee. Facts are out the window if you can just keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum.

Similarly someone who said on FB (I know!) that we shouldn't have the vaccine for all the usual conspiracy reasons. When I pointed out my position he came back with vitamin D being a cure, so we didn't need a vaccine anyway. Despite my pointing out several flaws in his argument, all he did was just keep repeating that I was wrong and needed to educate myself. Confirmation bias, allied to the fact that you can always find someone, somewhere, who supports your position, even if overwhelmingly the rest of the evidence disputes it, has empowered keyboard warriors everywhere.
Millwall fans. on 08:16 - Dec 12 with 1298 viewsbakerloo8

Millwall fans. on 02:32 - Dec 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Man who objects to identity politics says the words Racist / Racism 78 times in 15 posts.

Because you would never label people would you fella?
Millwall fans. on 08:17 - Dec 12 with 1300 viewsdistortR

Man has too much time on his hands!!
Millwall fans. on 08:20 - Dec 12 with 1298 viewsdistortR

Millwall fans. on 04:12 - Dec 12 by ozexile

Sorry, when you say 'man's', do you mean 'maninblack'?
Is it all his fault?
Should we let someone know?
Millwall fans. on 13:03 - Dec 12 with 1182 viewsSheffieldHoop

Fascinating insight, that's arguably your most valuable contribution to this discussion.

Millwall fans. on 15:26 - Dec 12 with 1109 viewsSheffieldHoop

Millwall 3-0 down to NW's Boro after 20 minutes

You love to see it

Millwall fans. on 15:48 - Dec 12 with 1068 viewswelwynranger

Millwall fans. on 17:19 - Dec 11 by distortR

Michael Jackson used to be black?

No he wasnt. His brothers and sister are.
Millwall fans. on 16:12 - Dec 12 with 1039 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Millwall fans. on 15:48 - Dec 12 by welwynranger

No he wasnt. His brothers and sister are.

I sat through the disturbing Doc about whacko Jacko on Netflix called Leaving Neverland and black or white that man came off as a monster .Not for family viewing or first date in fact maybe take a pass altogether
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024