Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t 13:26 - Jan 4 with 10198 viewsWatford_Ranger

Watching Borehamwood coast to a 3-0 win away at Barnet who fielded a chunky Dean Parrett and I was surprised to see he didn’t make five forgettable loan appearances for us circa 2009.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 02:31 - Jan 5 with 1709 viewsQPRBrian

I can’t quite work out if this thread is about players who we think as fans have played for us but haven’t [ keogh/ pollock or Evans/Ambrose or / Mimms/Davies] or players that have actually played for us but either us or they would rather forget! The list for the latter is waaaaaay too long to even consider listing!
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 07:54 - Jan 5 with 1662 viewsdenhamhoop2

Darren Pratley and Jamal Campbell-Ryce both on loan as teenagers
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 08:01 - Jan 5 with 1658 viewsSydneyRs

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 14:06 - Jan 4 by Northernr

Graeme Dorrans.

Dorrans recently joined the A league club we support, Western Sydney Wanderers.

Along with Jordon Mutch! Who may have found his level.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:23 - Jan 5 with 1616 viewsNorthernr

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 07:54 - Jan 5 by denhamhoop2

Darren Pratley and Jamal Campbell-Ryce both on loan as teenagers

Would have saved us a lot of cup aggro if we had actually just signed JCR and bunged the pesky little sod in the reserves.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:26 - Jan 5 with 1613 viewstoboboly

In response to the OP Michael Petrasso is also at Barnet.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:31 - Jan 5 with 1607 viewsTheChef

Danny Butterfield. Or any other late noughties Palace defender.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:36 - Jan 5 with 1602 viewsMaggsinho

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:23 - Jan 5 by Northernr

Would have saved us a lot of cup aggro if we had actually just signed JCR and bunged the pesky little sod in the reserves.

Had the games of his life every time he played against us.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 10:58 - Jan 5 with 1580 viewsMrSheen

Ben Watson. 150 appearances over 4 different spells.
Login to get fewer ads

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:16 - Jan 5 with 1555 viewsKernowRanger

Owen Hargreaves for a year's contract under Hughes/Redknapp. Brought on for the last 10 minutes of a game for his debut & then never played again.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:16 - Jan 5 with 1553 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

David Bentley who formed a powerful triumvirate with Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin. Signed on a four year deal by Harry Redknapp.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:17 - Jan 5 with 1550 viewsWatfordR

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 15:51 - Jan 4 by loftus77

An emotive one - but George Best.

Him and Stan in the late 70s would have been something...

Done

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:23 - Jan 5 with 1538 viewsEsox_Lucius

Matt Elliot, outstanding youngster who slotted straight into our team in the late 90's went on to be a huge fan favourite.

The grass is always greener.

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:35 - Jan 5 with 1521 viewsrsonist

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 20:45 - Jan 4 by CiderwithRsie

Jamie Pollock. Just the one match.

Dreaming of a Dominic Iorfa and Mattie Pollock CB partnership to solve our defensive woes.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 12:01 - Jan 5 with 1491 viewsthame_hoops

Micah Richards
Adebayor
Kanu
Mido
Milan Baros
David Nugent
David James
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 12:02 - Jan 5 with 1490 viewsMaggsinho

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:16 - Jan 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

David Bentley who formed a powerful triumvirate with Niko Kranjcar and Charlie Austin. Signed on a four year deal by Harry Redknapp.

David Bentley is a good shout, I was convinced we'd sign him at some point.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 12:59 - Jan 5 with 1460 viewsTomS

When I hear Craig Mackail-Smith mentioned in the media, I always have to double check myself to confirm that he isn't an ex-R.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 13:02 - Jan 5 with 1458 viewsrsonist

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 12:02 - Jan 5 by Maggsinho

David Bentley is a good shout, I was convinced we'd sign him at some point.

Similarly it wouldn't surprise me if Banfield hasn't mentioned Henri Lansbury to MW recently, if he's one of the few to remember he still exists.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 13:17 - Jan 5 with 1441 viewsNorthernr

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:35 - Jan 5 by rsonist

Dreaming of a Dominic Iorfa and Mattie Pollock CB partnership to solve our defensive woes.

Fck me I sat through Grimsby v Cambridge on Saturday because I'm sad like that and all they talked about in the first ten mins was how well Pollock had been playing and how many scouts were in the main stand to watch him. He proceeded to have a Bob Malcolm-style nightmare at the hands of Paul Mullin. I know Mullin is league top scorer, 20 in 25, so is obviously playing well, but fck me Pollock looked ropey as hell - big, slow, turning circle nearly as big as the ground itself.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:22 - Jan 5 with 1342 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Danny Cipriani - they even named a restaurant after him.

Charlie Oatway.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:56 - Jan 5 with 1329 viewsaston_hoop

John Bostock feels like an 8 games on loan in 2009 kind of player. Had to look him up to make sure he didnt.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 18:02 - Jan 5 with 1323 viewsdenhamhoop2

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:17 - Jan 5 by WatfordR

Done

That was Alan McDonald's testimonial when our midfield was Best Wilkins and Francis v Chelscum DIxon banged in a hat trick and celebrated like it was the Cup FInal
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:41 - Jan 6 with 1247 viewsDorse

Harry Kane, brought in as back up for Tamas Priskin. Made the bench but recalled to Spurs for treatment after witnessing Joe Bosingwa's Christmas jumper.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 11:41]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 11:49 - Jan 6 with 1239 viewsMrSheen

Tom Huddlestone. Promising loan spell brought to a sudden end by a dispute over a Nando's loyalty card.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 12:13 - Jan 6 with 1215 viewsrsonist

Ah, I love Huddlestone. Honestly wouldn't have minded us adding BTH to LTC this season.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 14:21 - Jan 6 with 1143 viewsDannyPaddox

In 1995, a 16 year-old Italian boy from Brescia, Italy, name of Andrea Pirlo, scores twice and sets up another as he plays for QPR in a behind closed doors game against the Madagascan national team. The watching Ray Wilkins, so impressed, draws up a hastily arranged contract on the spot which Pirlo signs but a passing comment made by the young Italian regarding the standard of the club canteen coffee is overheard by head of catering Eunice Spungeon. Eunice won’t let it lie and Ray doesn’t wish to compromise his long-standing working relationship with catering stalwart Eunice. Pirlo’s QPR contract is terminated after five minutes. He would never set foot in Loftus Road again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024