Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t 13:26 - Jan 4 with 10209 viewsWatford_Ranger

Watching Borehamwood coast to a 3-0 win away at Barnet who fielded a chunky Dean Parrett and I was surprised to see he didn’t make five forgettable loan appearances for us circa 2009.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 1890 viewsJuzzie

Adam Johnson, 6 month loan. Played a handful of games, was shite in all of them. Loan fee £1m.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 1875 viewsdistortR

An on-loan lloyd Owusu probably scored a consolation goal for us in some heavy defeat up north.

He ended up playing for White City
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 17:20]
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:21 - Jan 4 with 1852 viewsSuperhoop83

Not quite on topic but I still do not accept that Richard Johnson played for us in 2004, even though I was at the 1-0 home win against Swindon in May 2004 before the famous Wednesday game in which he also played.

I'm a real geek when it comes to our club but I have no recollection whatsoever of the bloke. Odd.

Suffering since 1978.

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:18 - Jan 4 with 1768 viewspaulparker

Hatem Ben Arfa

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 1755 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 17:09 - Jan 4 by Juzzie

Adam Johnson, 6 month loan. Played a handful of games, was shite in all of them. Loan fee £1m.

Of course he didn’t face any consequences. Can’t exactly send him to train with the Youth team can you?
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:46 - Jan 4 with 1730 viewsnix

Jack Wilshire spending a year in our physio's room. Would've been a shoe in under our Cheeky Chappie property developer manager.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:51 - Jan 4 with 1726 viewsHayesender

One of my workmates had some electrical work done on his house the other day by a bloke going by the name Alvin Bubb.

Name rang a bell so I googled it and it says he played one game for us. So maybe this shouldn't be on this thread, but there ya go

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:55 - Jan 4 with 1713 viewsWatford_Ranger

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:51 - Jan 4 by Hayesender

One of my workmates had some electrical work done on his house the other day by a bloke going by the name Alvin Bubb.

Name rang a bell so I googled it and it says he played one game for us. So maybe this shouldn't be on this thread, but there ya go

Should change his name to Alvin Bulb.
Login to get fewer ads

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:55 - Jan 4 with 1712 viewsdannyblue

Alex rae
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 20:19 - Jan 4 with 1688 viewspaulparker

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:55 - Jan 4 by dannyblue

Alex rae

Back in 92/93 he was the player I wish we would of signed , well him and Ian bishop

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 20:40 - Jan 4 with 1662 viewskensalriser

On an early to mid 2000s tip, Jay Tabb and Warren Feeney.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 20:41 - Jan 4 with 1661 viewsDorse

Perry Groves: 4 week emergency loan under Ray Wilkins to cover Simon Osborne's ingrowing toenail surgery. Played 6 minutes off the bench against Sheffield Wednesday. Got booked and ruptured his scrotum trying to tackle Di Canio.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 1649 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jamie Pollock. Just the one match.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 21:38 - Jan 4 with 1582 viewsDannyPaddox

Sometime between 2013 and 2016 Ditmar Berbatov signs on loan for the R’s with a view to a permanent move. He scores a worldy on his home debut against Yeovil later leaving the field on 77 minutes to a standing ovation from all four sides of the ground after a performance conjuring up memories of Rodney, Stan, and Adel.

Following a spontaneous on-line twitter campaign he is handed the number 10 shirt for his next game but is booked after half an hour for persistently refusing to extinguish a cigarette. A major sulk leads to him not coming out the for second half and he spends the next game on the substitutes bench smoking a pack of Sobraines - defiant yet with an air of distraction and insouciance.

Though considered a big hit for the rest of the month for his appearances in the Family FanZone his loan spell ends and he takes a pay-cut accepting an offer to play the rest of the season for the short-lived franchise FC Abu Dhabi Casual Petro-Dollars. To this day his match-worn QPR shirt is an eBay auction stalwart.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 22:48]
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 21:40 - Jan 4 with 1581 viewsdachiltern

Dean swallowed up and stolen from us by Spurs. Sad as he had a decent chance of making higher level,.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:03 - Jan 4 with 1556 viewsted_hendrix

What about Paulo Wanchope I ask myself? I'm sure it was he who was on trial with us but Stewart Houston the other half of the Houston & Rioch comedy ensemble said he was shit and off he went to score goals for fun with Derby I think?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 22:04]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 1545 viewsMaggsinho

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:03 - Jan 4 by ted_hendrix

What about Paulo Wanchope I ask myself? I'm sure it was he who was on trial with us but Stewart Houston the other half of the Houston & Rioch comedy ensemble said he was shit and off he went to score goals for fun with Derby I think?
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 22:04]

Correct. Houston said players like him were ten a penny in non league. He was next seen waltzing through half the Manchester United defence at Old Trafford to score a wonder goal.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:06 - Jan 4 with 1543 viewsrsonist

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 19:25 - Jan 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Of course he didn’t face any consequences. Can’t exactly send him to train with the Youth team can you?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/feb/11/adam-johnson-manchester-city
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:13 - Jan 4 with 1525 viewsdanehoop

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:06 - Jan 4 by Maggsinho

Correct. Houston said players like him were ten a penny in non league. He was next seen waltzing through half the Manchester United defence at Old Trafford to score a wonder goal.

Met Rioch whilst he was managing BK Odense in Denmark. Actually a really nice and very knowledgeable man, very humble. I think it was him who actually signed Bergkamp for the Gunners, so suspect it was definitely Houston's decision on that one.

Never knowingly understood

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:17 - Jan 4 with 1518 viewsMickS

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:36 - Jan 4 with 1490 viewsdistortR

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:17 - Jan 4 by MickS

that is a ventriloquist and his Messi dummy, not to be confused for the real one.
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 23:02 - Jan 4 with 1468 viewskensalriser

Look at the expression on his face.

What the f...where the fck is this?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 23:30 - Jan 4 with 1447 viewsMickS

Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 22:36 - Jan 4 by distortR

that is a ventriloquist and his Messi dummy, not to be confused for the real one.

Gottle of Garlsgerg.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 23:33]
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 23:43 - Jan 4 with 1431 viewsDannyPaddox

Messi’s face is ‘Patrick McGoohan waking up in the Village’ where the fcuk am I ?
Players who feel like they played for QPR but didn’t on 02:13 - Jan 5 with 1390 viewsFredManRave

Pascal Chimbonda!

I remember being quite positive about his arrival. Skilfull player, Premier League experience and then 3 games later (maybe all with gloves being worn) "puff" and he was gone again.

Still going, plying his trade for Ashton Town.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024