Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28613 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 1526 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bettache clears up a break with a good tackle.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 1483 viewsactonman

I think someone is looking forward to his after game glass of wine with the granny sh@gger !
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1485 viewsVancouverHoop

IIRC he's yet to give Willock 90 minutes. If he starts he usually comes off around 65."
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:28 - Jan 23 with 1472 viewsQPRSteve

I think for QPR to be given a penalty, someone has to be shot.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 1459 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Bettache reminding me of Hogan Ephraim

Poll: Expectations for this season?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 1453 viewsEmpireStateRanger

We’re struggling to do anything right at the moment.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:29 - Jan 23 with 1388 viewsConorM1882

Derby well and truly parking the bus
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1378 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:29 - Jan 23 by EmpireStateRanger

We’re struggling to do anything right at the moment.

Gone to pot since Willock went off.

Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1306 viewsactonman

This refs winding me right fking up
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1326 viewsdenhamhoop2

Another poor Championship ref if you fall over and shout gives the free kick everytime
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:30 - Jan 23 with 1295 viewsBklynRanger

Stick Albert on for Ball. Fcuk it.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair with a long-range shot, wide. Austin was free.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1276 viewsVancouverHoop

Bonne coming on for Dykes
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1258 viewsGloucs_R

Chair, Niko, Dykes all poor today.

Poll: Are we staying up?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bonne on for Dykes.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:32 - Jan 23 with 1182 viewsqprd

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:30 - Jan 23 by BklynRanger

Stick Albert on for Ball. Fcuk it.

ball has played well and you cant allow yourself to be so open (unless cameron slips up from the back 3)

its a simple case of taking off a central defender for an attacker

there is no reason to be playing w 3 centrebacks
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:33 - Jan 23 with 1082 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie cross too long, Niko returns it too long. Knight clears off Kane, GK.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:32 - Jan 23 by qprd

ball has played well and you cant allow yourself to be so open (unless cameron slips up from the back 3)

its a simple case of taking off a central defender for an attacker

there is no reason to be playing w 3 centrebacks

I think it's allowing us to push Kane and Niko into midfield.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 957 viewsjoolsyp

Our ball retention today has been abysmal ... I don't understand why because that has been one of our strengths this season. The best we can hope for is a scruffy equalizer off Charlie's sizeable arse.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 926 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Waghorn ready to come on. Jesus, not him.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 902 viewsdenhamhoop2

Cannot see anyway of us scoring today we look bereft of energy
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 874 viewsqprd

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:34 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I think it's allowing us to push Kane and Niko into midfield.

lovely ball from niko to chair
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 872 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shinnie booked for a hack on Chair.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 861 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Wow, he booked a Derby player.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:35 - Jan 23 with 1582 viewslongbottom

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:34 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Waghorn ready to come on. Jesus, not him.

You said it!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024