Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28331 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1307 viewsHunterhoop

Warburton has been completely out done today by Rooney (I.e. McClaren). We have not needed 3 centre halves since they scored.

The system wasn’t working in the first half. It was even more unnecessary once we went behind.

Very poor. Deserve to lose.

Very disappointing.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1307 viewskropotkin41

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:48 - Jan 23 by ConorM1882

1 point from 15 at home is worrying.

To be fair it's been worrying all round, but it's like that when you're destined for 19th place if you're lucky, and you're a club trying to make best of a pretty bad situation.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1309 viewsGloucs_R

Tactically out done today.

Plus he's made poor substitutions.

Poll: Are we staying up?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1289 viewsConorM1882

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:49 - Jan 23 by VancouverHoop

"Home" means nothing without fans.

14 dropped points means something though...
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 with 1260 viewsstevec

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:48 - Jan 23 by ConorM1882

1 point from 15 at home is worrying.

This virus has had one upside.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:51 - Jan 23 with 1197 viewsjoolsyp

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:47 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Derby have defended very well today.

They've outplayed us in every department (including their management). Credit to Hair Island who must be having a quiet chuckle to himself ...
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1126 viewsNorthLondonR

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:49 - Jan 23 by QPRSteve

Chair has disappeared

Just think his decision making is getting worse and worse by the week and his first touch is always sideways and backwards now.

Maybe needs a break
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1125 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Albert to Bettache in the box out to Chair, Albery, Chair, cross, blocked.

FT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1111 viewsWegerles_Stairs

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:48 - Jan 23 by johncharles

Because Warbs is a tactical numbskull

Totally out-thought by Rooney and Rosenior today.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1070 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk.

That was a bit of a slog today.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1061 viewsactonman

Fcuk sakes !!
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1055 viewsHunterhoop

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:49 - Jan 23 by VancouverHoop

Not so. You should know you dimensions way better than the oppo and therefore play better because you know the space.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1045 viewsqprd

derby played well and were the better team

think was always a game where the first goal would be the decider and they were lucky enough to get it

i think warbs let himself down with the subs today
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1029 viewssupahoopsa

CROSS THE BALL CHAIR, FFS!!!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 16:53]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1013 viewsNov77

we've picked up more away points this season than home, and our away form was nothing to write home about (til the past week or so)

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1007 viewspaulparker

All we had to do was win that and go 8 points clear of Derby , now we are back in the Sh1t
That’s the last time I get optimistic ever again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 996 viewsLowerloftLad

being outwitted by wayne rooney is not something many people will ever get to put on there cv i guess

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 979 viewsVancouverHoop

FT. We had payers queuing up in the box in the final minute and could manage too get a cross to them. Kind of a the game in miniature really.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 957 viewspaulparker

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:50 - Jan 23 by Gloucs_R

Tactically out done today.

Plus he's made poor substitutions.

Where have I heard that before

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 928 viewsCLAREMAN1995

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:52 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Albert to Bettache in the box out to Chair, Albery, Chair, cross, blocked.

FT.

wan*er ref cost us a chance to tie sounds like the team fought hard at least
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 925 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby far better than us today.

Really missed LTC to control a midfield that was packed by Derby. Willock the only player who can be happy with his performance.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:55 - Jan 23 with 894 viewsQPRSteve

Please, please, please bring in some decent midfield reinforcements before th next match.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:55 - Jan 23 with 887 viewsNov77

top 4 teams in the championship have all only lost one game at home this season.
still think their home form means nothing?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:55 - Jan 23 with 878 viewsPinnerPaul

Here we go, totally ott reaction to a very narrow defeat.

We had more shots and their GK had to make 2 decent saves.

As Clive said, we had two close wins and now a close defeat.

I still think we've improved and not going overboard with any criticism.

Oh yeah - camera cut aways Rooney 20 Warburton 8

Referee - not much wrong - handball? We would be outraged if that's given against us - not for me.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:56 - Jan 23 with 866 viewsGreenbay

Not much consolation after today but we're still 8 points clear of the relegation zone - in 17th spot - although Rotherham have 3 games in hand.
And we're also 5 points clear of Derby in 21st spot. Same amount of games.
Today was a chance to really get away from the bottom three.
But if someone had said we would have taken 6 points from the last 3 games - then surely we would have taken that.
Now we have 9 days for the team to recover and do some good training before Watford away on Monday week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024