Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'Silent T' Match Thread 08:58 - Feb 1 with 49916 viewsDorse

My record in starting match threads is something akin to falling down an open sewer to avoid walking under a ladder but here goes:

I would expect a result today. Preferably a win but failing that, a draw. However, a loss is also possible,

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:09 - Feb 1 with 1931 viewsterryb

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:04 - Feb 1 by rsonist

Looks like a (very stodgy) 4-3-3 to start with unless Johansen's further forward than his best position.

Thought we'd get hammered in the reverse fixture and came away miffed at being robbed of all three, so who knows.

Watford XI also not looking particularly expansive.

I think it looks more like 3-5-2 with Chair playing the most forward of the 5.

Time will tell.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:11 - Feb 1 with 1915 viewskensalriser

We'll lose and Watford will score 3.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:13 - Feb 1 with 1897 viewsgolborne

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 1 by nix

Probably wise not to put Niko up against Saar. Not saying Wallace will be amazing against him but you don't want your inexperienced players rinsed out. Most of their attacks come down the right side so should be in for a torrid time.

Looking forward to seeing what Johansen can do for us.

The same Wallace that got rinsed in the first half and subbed at half time in the game at Loftus Road.
It was our only weakness and we closed it off at half time. I'm a big Warburton fan, but this is nothing short of ridiculous.
There was I thinking earlier "at least we won't have Wallace getting roasted this time".
Fingers crossed he can hold til half time. Nico - stay warm!
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:15 - Feb 1 with 1866 viewsWatford_Ranger

Good luck Lee. Leave one on him early.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 1834 viewsAirtomoreira

Just seen there's a 10k bet on Betfair Exchange for us to win at odds of approx 5.2. Someone's confident!!
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 1806 viewsbosh67

According to press...

'Dykes, who is not in the matchday squad because he is self-isolating after a family member tested positive for Covid-19."

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 1761 viewskropotkin41

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 1 by Airtomoreira

Just seen there's a 10k bet on Betfair Exchange for us to win at odds of approx 5.2. Someone's confident!!

Or desperate, or drunk, or dying, or delirious..... confident wasn't the word I was think of.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:26 - Feb 1 with 1697 viewsdavman

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:02 - Feb 1 by nix

Probably wise not to put Niko up against Saar. Not saying Wallace will be amazing against him but you don't want your inexperienced players rinsed out. Most of their attacks come down the right side so should be in for a torrid time.

Looking forward to seeing what Johansen can do for us.

Yeah, we'd rather much see our very, very experienced Left Back get rinsed.

**SHIVER***

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 1649 viewsnix

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:13 - Feb 1 by golborne

The same Wallace that got rinsed in the first half and subbed at half time in the game at Loftus Road.
It was our only weakness and we closed it off at half time. I'm a big Warburton fan, but this is nothing short of ridiculous.
There was I thinking earlier "at least we won't have Wallace getting roasted this time".
Fingers crossed he can hold til half time. Nico - stay warm!

I didn't think Wallace would be better, just that he might be protecting Niko. He's had a lot of criticism on social media recently. If he struggled here it might bring the keyboard warriors out in full flow.

I'm nervous though given Watford have had the joint most penalties in the Championship this season.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:34 - Feb 1 with 1571 viewspaulparker

Just seen the team and Wallace back in the side , no way are we getting anything tonight
3-1 Watford

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 1 with 1569 viewsOldPedro

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:29 - Feb 1 by nix

I didn't think Wallace would be better, just that he might be protecting Niko. He's had a lot of criticism on social media recently. If he struggled here it might bring the keyboard warriors out in full flow.

I'm nervous though given Watford have had the joint most penalties in the Championship this season.

"I'm nervous though given Watford have had the joint most penalties in the Championship this season. "

And Wallace have given away a few penalties too!

Really surprised we haven't brought in a left back during the window especially as Wallace's contract ends in the summer

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:35 - Feb 1 with 1567 viewsBordonranger

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:17 - Feb 1 by Airtomoreira

Tomcat apparently good to be in the know
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:37 - Feb 1 with 1534 viewsdenhamhoop2

How the hell is Wallace straight back in Sarr is going to rip him apart
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 1 with 1505 viewsDavieQPR

With 3 at the back MW will be expecting Barbet to help Wallace out.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:38 - Feb 1 with 1502 viewsBrianWilson

Wallace has a great game tonight and we tell the LB waiting at HQ to sign to go home....and then comes the next game

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:41 - Feb 1 with 1453 viewsjohncharles

We’re gonna win 👍👍👍👍

Er, that’s it

Strong and stable my arse.

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:42 - Feb 1 with 1417 viewsWatford_Ranger

Find it bizarre Kakay can’t get in this team somewhere when we have such a chronic lack of pace.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:43 - Feb 1 with 1400 viewsnix

Just gave a horrendous stat. Chair has created 47 chances and hasn't got one assist. 😳😳
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:43 - Feb 1 with 1399 viewsMalintabuk

The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:34 - Feb 1 by paulparker

Just seen the team and Wallace back in the side , no way are we getting anything tonight
3-1 Watford

Sorry to say totally agree.... I can't see a lot of service for the front men... and I reckon it could be backs to the wall tonight
Hope Warbs as not looked at this and thought .... get in and try and get out without a tanking and move on to the next
Fear this one..... could be 4 to Watford tonight..... but be relieved if we get out with a single goal loss
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:44 - Feb 1 with 1385 viewstraininvain

Warburton seemed confident of one more signing in his pre match interview. Hopefully a lb.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 1 with 1368 viewsqprxtc

Are we winning yet?
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:46 - Feb 1 with 1348 viewsTomS

That's the only time I've heard the theme to Z Cars before a match outside of Goodison Park.
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 1283 viewsMalintabuk

All us Watford not touched the ball yet
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 1278 viewsjoe90

Bit late to this, 3-1 QPR! Come on Rangers!!!!
The 'Silent T' Match Thread on 19:52 - Feb 1 with 1155 viewsMatch82

We'll win today. 'Ave it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024