Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konks Fulham 20:16 - Mar 4 with 6241 viewsNoDiddley

What you need is someone like QPR legend Bobby Zamora or Ex QPR crock Andy Johnson & you’ll be fine, gotta put in the onion bag son.n
Konks Fulham on 00:13 - Mar 5 with 3959 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

A fit for purpose handball rule would have helped tonight.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Konks Fulham on 01:07 - Mar 5 with 3914 viewstimcocking

That var/handball sh!t...what can you say? I couldn't cope with that as a manager.
Konks Fulham on 06:59 - Mar 5 with 3859 viewsKonk

If we had Zamora from our Europa League final season, we’d be comfortably mid-table.

How stupid are the laws of the game when that can be given as handball? What advantage does he gain from the ball hitting his arm there? Sanchez’s clearance hits him from no distance, Lemina’s side-on with his arms by his side - where is Lemina supposed to have his arms in that situation? If his arms were up above his head then the ball hits his side, producing the same/similar outcome to it did when hitting his arm. Even my Tottenham supporting family thought it was a travesty!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Konks Fulham on 07:40 - Mar 5 with 3799 viewspaulparker

I couldn’t care less about Fulham and their plight , i didn’t watch the game as I find premier league football boring , but I thought I would check the score , when I flicked onto the game it was basically just as Maja scored I was like , come on Fulham do spurs, it then goes to VAR and is disallowed for handball , I mean handball for that !!! how the hell is the Fulham player supposed to get out of the way ,the dozy looking ref ( they all look like gimps theses days ) didn’t even go to the monitor to check it for himself
I flicked it straight over to something else, the games gone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Konks Fulham on 07:46 - Mar 5 with 3798 viewsstevec

I don’t watch Premier League football much these days but it feels like VAR favours the bigger clubs more than the small.
Konks Fulham on 07:50 - Mar 5 with 3797 viewsactonman

Meanwhile the filth round the corner get away with another one far worse ?

That var is a joke and killing the game for the fans . Ironically I think it might benefit the championship and lower leagues as the standard of refereeing and guesswork making sh!t up is laughable at times.

The best bit last night was the var check after it hits the spurs defenders shoulder and went off . Result comes back as no handball then totally ignore the fact it should be a corner and the ref gives a goal kick ? Wtf is the game coming to
Konks Fulham on 08:34 - Mar 5 with 3731 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 07:50 - Mar 5 by actonman

Meanwhile the filth round the corner get away with another one far worse ?

That var is a joke and killing the game for the fans . Ironically I think it might benefit the championship and lower leagues as the standard of refereeing and guesswork making sh!t up is laughable at times.

The best bit last night was the var check after it hits the spurs defenders shoulder and went off . Result comes back as no handball then totally ignore the fact it should be a corner and the ref gives a goal kick ? Wtf is the game coming to

Yeah, that was a quality bit of refereeing. The handball rule is a nonsense - surely everyone can see that. I reckon 80%+ of match-going fans would vote to fu ck-off VAR too.

Konks Fulham on 08:36 - Mar 5 with 3729 viewsbosh67

The VAR handball and offside rules in the Prem are a nonsense. They should go back to it being offside if there is clear 'daylight' between the attacker and the last defender. Much better for the game and the fans. Handball should be absolutely clear and obvious rather than the micro degree of where the hand is at an unnatural angle in real time. If they insist on that watch it in real time not slow motion where it takes on a totally different context.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Konks Fulham on 09:10 - Mar 5 with 3676 viewsKonk

Konks Fulham on 08:36 - Mar 5 by bosh67

The VAR handball and offside rules in the Prem are a nonsense. They should go back to it being offside if there is clear 'daylight' between the attacker and the last defender. Much better for the game and the fans. Handball should be absolutely clear and obvious rather than the micro degree of where the hand is at an unnatural angle in real time. If they insist on that watch it in real time not slow motion where it takes on a totally different context.

Completely agree. It's like they've gone out of their way to make life as difficult as possible for the officials with offside, and then decided to throw VAR into the mix to kill-off the spontaneous joy of scoring/getting a penalty because a nanosecond after you've scored, you stop and realise it may well be chalked-off. Absolute bag of sh it. And the fact that half the people paying to go to games don't understand offside anymore, makes it even shi tter. I would rather watch my team concede 2-3 offside goals a season, and probably score the same, than have the complete buzz-killer of VAR. Keep it fu cking simple!

Konks Fulham on 09:39 - Mar 5 with 3621 viewsdenhamhoop2

Konks Fulham on 09:10 - Mar 5 by Konk

Completely agree. It's like they've gone out of their way to make life as difficult as possible for the officials with offside, and then decided to throw VAR into the mix to kill-off the spontaneous joy of scoring/getting a penalty because a nanosecond after you've scored, you stop and realise it may well be chalked-off. Absolute bag of sh it. And the fact that half the people paying to go to games don't understand offside anymore, makes it even shi tter. I would rather watch my team concede 2-3 offside goals a season, and probably score the same, than have the complete buzz-killer of VAR. Keep it fu cking simple!

Make it VAR has 3 looks at the offside if he cannot tell then stick with the on the field decision same with handball. Imagine if VAR was in with Aguero goal or Michael Thomas's goal at Anfield deciding if he had fouled Steve Nicol before running on to score. Football is about instant delight or despair seems to be all about giving more control to the armchair fans
Konks Fulham on 10:47 - Mar 5 with 3548 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I had MOTD on in the background last night and only really turned around when it sounded like something interesting was happening. Most of these interesting moments were then cancelled by VAR for marginal, arguable and pedantic reasons. In the Fulham game what we should have been doing is watching replays of a really good goal. What we got was repeated viewings of a bloke kicking a ball against another blokes hand.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Konks Fulham on 11:32 - Mar 5 with 3485 viewsbosh67

Konks Fulham on 09:10 - Mar 5 by Konk

To be fair Konk until Charlie returned here we got around the problem of buzz kill of a goal being chalked off by not scoring any!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Konks Fulham on 13:42 - Mar 5 with 3349 viewsKonk

Bit late for us, but the IFAB have announced that they're binning the shi tty law giving accidental handball against an attacker as an offence. Cheers, cu nts!

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/accidental-handball-in-build-up-to-a-goal-no-lo

Konks Fulham on 14:42 - Mar 5 with 3286 viewsMrSheen

Is there any explanation behind the scenes for why Mitrovic has been so ineffective this season?
Konks Fulham on 13:49 - Mar 7 with 3068 viewsDannyPaddox

A message of encouragement for Konk for today’s game ...

Knowing Fulham’s luck this season this will be the game Liverpool turn it around. Hopefully not. Fulham deserve a win. Btw: this Johansen guy is awful you wouldn’t want him back 😁
Konks Fulham on 14:39 - Mar 7 with 2985 viewsdixiedean

Konks Fulham on 09:39 - Mar 5 by denhamhoop2

Make it VAR has 3 looks at the offside if he cannot tell then stick with the on the field decision same with handball. Imagine if VAR was in with Aguero goal or Michael Thomas's goal at Anfield deciding if he had fouled Steve Nicol before running on to score. Football is about instant delight or despair seems to be all about giving more control to the armchair fans

Hit the nail on the head . Paying fans are not important. VAR adds ‘drama’ for tv fans around the world. For the rest of us it’s a pile of crap and takes away the spontaneity of the game ( sorry Match day experience )
Konks Fulham on 14:47 - Mar 7 with 2955 viewsRs_Holy

Konks Fulham on 13:49 - Mar 7 by DannyPaddox

A message of encouragement for Konk for today’s game ...

Knowing Fulham’s luck this season this will be the game Liverpool turn it around. Hopefully not. Fulham deserve a win. Btw: this Johansen guy is awful you wouldn’t want him back 😁

0-1
Konks Fulham on 14:48 - Mar 7 with 2952 viewsMaggsinho

Fulham 1-0 up. The 21-22 squad picture of Johansen shifts ever so slightly more visible.
Konks Fulham on 14:53 - Mar 7 with 2923 viewspaulparker

What the hell is Scott Parker wearing ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Konks Fulham on 14:56 - Mar 7 with 2903 viewsdistortR

Konks Fulham on 14:53 - Mar 7 by paulparker

What the hell is Scott Parker wearing ??

Is it............a.......................smile?
Konks Fulham on 15:22 - Mar 7 with 2821 viewsHantsR

Where's Phil Thompson when you need him? Sure he'd appreciate this
Konks Fulham on 15:48 - Mar 7 with 2721 viewsstowmarketrange

Typical isn’t it?In a year when even us could beat Liverpool at a field,we don’t get the chance.
At least we now know that ynwa actually means You’ll never win again.
Konks Fulham on 15:51 - Mar 7 with 2708 viewstraininvain

What’s happened to Liverpool?

I’ve never seen a team fall apart to this extent. I’ve heard suggestions that they were doping last few seasons but seems a bit far fetched given all the tests players take these days.

Klopp had a similar problem at Dortmund a while back and maybe it’s related to the intensity his teams play with but all a bit bizarre.
Konks Fulham on 15:54 - Mar 7 with 2699 viewsjoolsyp

Well done Fulham, well done Konk!
Konks Fulham on 16:00 - Mar 7 with 2667 viewsloftboy

Any truth in the rumour that the bloke who plays the goal music at anfield when Liverpool score has been furloughed!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024