Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury 18:25 - Mar 8 with 24826 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54465/match-preview-rochdal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:39 - Mar 9 with 2511 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:33 - Mar 9 by mightydale

Good it shouldn't be fun for them, the Manager the unless board have/are destroying our club, while our slient trust say or do feck all.

Clueless from top to bottom, wonder if my question gets read out tomorrow.

Im sure Bjork wrote a song about the current goings on at jobs for the boys FC.... how does it go again?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:39 - Mar 9 with 2503 viewsIOMDale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:35 - Mar 9 by DaleFan7

It's not a fans forum, it's a justification session for the board's inaction and running of the club in to the ground.

They can try and justify it as much as they like but they’ll reap what they’ve sown during the summer when season ticket and kit sales plummet.

I’d go as far as to say it’s a supporter’s duty to not invest in the club as things stand. The only way things will change is by hitting them in the pocket. Nothing other than the very fabric and future of this club is at stake.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:44]

UTDNFS

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:40 - Mar 9 with 2485 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:37 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale

Wrong. Humphreys had one in the first few minutes

Sorry... Correct. Humphreys had one at the battle of Trafalgar.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:39]

But surely they just practice hitting each others arses in training?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:41 - Mar 9 with 2461 viewsdawlishdale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:40 - Mar 9 by D_Alien

But surely they just practice hitting each others arses in training?

Is that before the footballs arrive?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:41 - Mar 9 with 2422 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:39 - Mar 9 by IOMDale

They can try and justify it as much as they like but they’ll reap what they’ve sown during the summer when season ticket and kit sales plummet.

I’d go as far as to say it’s a supporter’s duty to not invest in the club as things stand. The only way things will change is by hitting them in the pocket. Nothing other than the very fabric and future of this club is at stake.

Very much so. This team will be at the lower end of League Two that's for sure.

Very Catch 22 for supporter's at the moment. I don't want to give the current regime anymore money to justify the way they are running the club but I also don't want the club going the way of others in recent memory.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:41 - Mar 9 with 2414 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:41 - Mar 9 by dawlishdale

Is that before the footballs arrive?

Footballs?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:43 - Mar 9 with 2332 viewsmightydale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:35 - Mar 9 by DaleFan7

It's not a fans forum, it's a justification session for the board's inaction and running of the club in to the ground.

I agree with that,

Probably get slated for this, we are all on here talking about, but what are we going to do about it, more importantly what are the silent trust doing about it, to me they are a disgrace, had more information regarding our club from Fitzochris ( or what ever he's called) then a group that supposedly represents the fans.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:44 - Mar 9 with 2310 viewsinthenet

They won’t get another penny out of me until the make some changes !!

Rastrickblue

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:46 - Mar 9 with 2202 viewsDaleiLama

I'm sure some will disagree with this. It is very noticeable that a tweet is put out before each game saying "who is backing the lads today by tuning in to iMassacre?" It isnt backing the lads tuning in though, it's backing the board. A board which isn't fit for purpose. So no thanks. I nearly caved and tuned in tonight. Glad I didn't now.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:47 - Mar 9 with 2161 viewsfunkkk

I’ve rarely felt this apathetic after a Dale defeat, the attitude from the board is obviously catching.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 2086 viewsSandyman

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:38 - Mar 9 by Dalenet

1 shot on target at home when we are on the edge of the drop. Just not good enough BBM. Don't do a post match interview please

Hopefully he won't be around to do an interview.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 2080 viewsFrog

If we keep playing like that and improving we will eventually score, said 73 year old manager Brian Barmy Murphy.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:51 - Mar 9 with 1961 viewsinthenet

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:48 - Mar 9 by Frog

If we keep playing like that and improving we will eventually score, said 73 year old manager Brian Barmy Murphy.

What’s that 1 goal in eight games but guess what Barry’s the man for the job !!
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:52]

Rastrickblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:52 - Mar 9 with 1902 viewsD_Alien

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:51 - Mar 9 by inthenet

What’s that 1 goal in eight games but guess what Barry’s the man for the job !!
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:52]

Approaching 720 minutes

12 HOURS

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:53 - Mar 9 with 1895 viewsShun

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:47 - Mar 9 by funkkk

I’ve rarely felt this apathetic after a Dale defeat, the attitude from the board is obviously catching.

I wish I could say I felt apathetic. I feel utterly frustrated and depressed tonight. Fûcking do something, board.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:53 - Mar 9 with 1895 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:47 - Mar 9 by funkkk

It's hard to feel anything different.

We can't score and therefore unless the other team do it for us then we can't win. Realistically, tonight was the only chance to get any points this month and we've still lost to nil. What else can we feel apart from not arsed about the drivel on the pitch anymore?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:54 - Mar 9 with 1829 viewsswiggy

Seven and a half games without scoring, what more has to happen before things are changed? #brightyoungmanager #weareingoodform
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:54 - Mar 9 with 1829 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Interestingly, the Official Twitter page gave up after 81 mins...have they all f*cked off as well?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:55 - Mar 9 with 1767 viewsSandyman

What does our "hugely talented" manager offer? One win in all 21(TWENTY ONE) home games.
League home form: Played 17 Won 1 Drawn 7 Lost 9
10 points out of a possible 51 in League home games. Only 19.61% of home points available won. Other managers have been dismissed by Dale mid-season with far better home records. One home league clean sheet since 20th September 2020. No home win at all since 3rd October 2020.
One win in all 17 (SEVENTEEN) games
No goals scored at all in the last 13 (THIRTEEN) halves we've played.

Totally unacceptable.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:56 - Mar 9 with 1756 viewsSteveo473

A few years ago, I moved to the area and started going to the odd game, before 2 or 3 years ago I bought the lad and I a season ticket. Despite the fact I've supported a premier league club all my life, I really connected with lower league football and bought into the concept of investing local and even stopped going to premier league matches favouring home and away Dale games. It is with regret that I have lost all interest now due to the bad management of this club and business. In no other job or industry would such a sub standard performance be acceptable and for management to take NO action whatsoever. I hope that a board member reads this post because you have lost the love i had for the club and I will not be renewing my season ticket. Sorry sorry times.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:57 - Mar 9 with 1687 viewssooty_dale

Is Bazinga's banner ready yet?
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:58 - Mar 9 with 1640 views442Dale

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:53 - Mar 9 by Shun

I wish I could say I felt apathetic. I feel utterly frustrated and depressed tonight. Fûcking do something, board.

But even if they do something now, what does that say about their own decision making ability?

Don’t care about personalities, they’ve failed the club and its supporters and have to acknowledge it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:59 - Mar 9 with 1630 viewsdawlishdale

Another awful second half. totally bereft of ideas both on and off the pitch.

Shaughnessy and Keohane both useless; absolutely useless. Humphreys looks like a lost soul .

The only players who came out of the game with credit are Roberts and Grant.

Please get out of my club Bottomley.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 21:00 - Mar 9 with 1594 viewsrich_dale

That was the ultimate confidence drainer for everyone - Shrews were there for the taking and not a good side. If we can't beat them when they are on a bad run, it's game over.
Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 1526 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Rochdale vs Shrewsbury on 20:27 - Mar 9 by DaleFan7

Keohane manages to hit Grant's arse with the net gaping. Can't make it up

Surprised he didn't turn and pass it backwards.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024