Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dirty Lids love in 21:10 - Mar 8 with 2623 viewstheselector

Can anyone explain what the deal is with the Leeds love-in. Seems a valid question with them currently 2 down at the hammers. But the way some commentators go on, it's like Leeds have reinvented football, when they're actually just another mid table premier League team.

They'll probably produce a miraculous comeback now 😁
Dirty Lids love in on 21:30 - Mar 8 with 2553 viewsDorse

Never understood the fascination with Leeds. They always struck me as a bunch of try-hards with no reason to be pleased with themselves.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dirty Lids love in on 22:40 - Mar 8 with 2429 viewsthame_hoops

Don’t be hating, they started off the season really well, playing exciting football, scoring lots of goals. I’m sure we would all swap places with them.
Dirty Lids love in on 22:46 - Mar 8 with 2418 viewsDavieQPR

Most football channels like to show almost a bias against anything from London. Think they can do a bit of virtue signalling by supporting Northern clubs.
Dirty Lids love in on 22:57 - Mar 8 with 2397 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't like the club, but I love watching them play under Bielsa.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dirty Lids love in on 02:14 - Mar 9 with 2299 viewsSydneyRs

Just the most refreshing, exciting football team that ever existed. Yawn.

Can't defend though.
Dirty Lids love in on 07:26 - Mar 9 with 2184 viewsrrrspricey

Almost identical to the Swansalona love-in a few years.

Except I don't hate the Jacks
Dirty Lids love in on 08:58 - Mar 9 with 2112 viewsslmrstid

Because they're a HUUUUUUGE club with loads of HISTORRYYYYY and its so incredibly to have them BACCKKKK in the top-flight after SEVENTEEN YEARSSSS and what a TRAVESTYYY that was...

Etc etc...

Dirty Lids love in on 09:44 - Mar 9 with 2068 viewsfrancisbowles

Dirty Lids love in on 22:57 - Mar 8 by BrianMcCarthy

My Leeds supporting neighbour tells me they are creating lots of chances but not finishing them. Decent first season up though and I hope they get their act together for this weekend.
Login to get fewer ads

Dirty Lids love in on 09:54 - Mar 9 with 2046 viewstoboboly

If you don't say how much you love Leeds as a commentator they will hound you to the ends of the earth. Makes life easier to say how amazing they are whilst they are being bummed in the gob.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Dirty Lids love in on 11:26 - Mar 9 with 1974 viewsstowmarketrange

But they’re no Barnsley though are they?
Dirty Lids love in on 11:47 - Mar 9 with 1946 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Dirty Lids love in on 07:26 - Mar 9 by rrrspricey

Almost identical to the Swansalona love-in a few years.

Except I don't hate the Jacks

Except the Swansalona love in seemed to be based on hundreds of passes inside their own half.

I hate to say it but I actually enjoy watching Leeds. They play an attractive style of football whether they are coasting in a game or 4 nil down.
Dirty Lids love in on 11:50 - Mar 9 with 1937 viewsW7Ranger

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
Dirty Lids love in on 11:52 - Mar 9 with 1929 viewsstowmarketrange

Dirty Lids love in on 11:47 - Mar 9 by CroydonCaptJack

Except the Swansalona love in seemed to be based on hundreds of passes inside their own half.

I hate to say it but I actually enjoy watching Leeds. They play an attractive style of football whether they are coasting in a game or 4 nil down.

Hopefully they’ll do a Sheffield Utd next season and be back in the championship the season after.The only bit about not having fans at the grounds is that we don’t have to listen to those Yorkshire muppets singing about being champions of Europe.
Dirty Lids love in on 12:00 - Mar 9 with 1916 viewsjoe90

Can't stand Leeds or Liverpool.
Dirty Lids love in on 13:40 - Mar 10 with 1765 viewsMick_S

Dirty Lids love in on 11:50 - Mar 9 by W7Ranger

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Champions of MAGIC!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dirty Lids love in on 13:58 - Mar 10 with 1726 viewsqprrunner

Bunch of moaning old sods... If you cant see why Leeds are fantastic to watch you cannot be helped!
Dirty Lids love in on 14:23 - Mar 10 with 1707 viewsCLAREMAN1995

He is very intense Brian squatting down barking out instructions on basically every play.I hope his heart is strong because he puts a lot of stress on himself.
The players run through the fire for him though but their Achilles heel is giving up goals from corners and not scoring from corners .Sounds familiar but their attacking prowess makes yo for a lot but lately Bamford has reverted back to bad Bamford and they are losing low scoring games .
Bielsa might not stay according to rumor's but who knows
Dirty Lids love in on 14:39 - Mar 10 with 1691 viewsphilc

Dirty Lids love in on 14:23 - Mar 10 by CLAREMAN1995

He is very intense Brian squatting down barking out instructions on basically every play.I hope his heart is strong because he puts a lot of stress on himself.
The players run through the fire for him though but their Achilles heel is giving up goals from corners and not scoring from corners .Sounds familiar but their attacking prowess makes yo for a lot but lately Bamford has reverted back to bad Bamford and they are losing low scoring games .

I think that there is a limited life to the high intensity teams, there is always a danger of burn out, same as Liverpool. So I wouldn’t be surprised if Bielsa decided to move on this season or next.

I do enjoy watching them play, I think they have shown that there are benefits in giving it a go when you get promoted and actually trying to win games, rather than just survive and not get beaten.
Dirty Lids love in on 18:30 - Mar 10 with 1629 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dirty Lids love in on 14:23 - Mar 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Ya, incredibly intense. This is already Bielsa's longest spell at a club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024