Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Field is 6'2? 21:56 - Mar 21 with 2715 viewsdannyblue

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/warburton-very-keen-to-sign-qpr-loan-star-on

Wiki even says 6'3.

Warbs says he can play centreback.

Doesn't look that tall to me on TV.

Sam Field is 6'2? on 22:18 - Mar 21 with 2640 viewsloftboy

But are his eyes blue?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sam Field is 6'2? (n/t) on 00:44 - Mar 22 with 2506 viewsBoston

Fck off, he's nowhere near his 60's!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 0:45]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sam Field is 6'2? on 01:11 - Mar 22 with 2487 viewsDavieQPR

That could leave us with Ball, Field, Amos and Carroll ( if he re signs) in midfield next season. That would mean Cameron gone and Johansen unlikely.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 02:01 - Mar 22 with 2458 viewssuperhoopdownunder

We should be doing everything we can to sign Stefan Johansen and Charlie Austin for next season.
Since they joined us we have been in promotion form.

Probably keep Lee Wallace for one more year on reduced terms

Not sure about Tom Carroll - he was playing well but holds onto the ball forever whereas we seem so much more effective since he has been out

Agree Cameron has to go (top wage earner) as well.
Move on others like Kelly, Barnes and maybe Lumley (the other 2 keepers first).
Paul Smyth and Aramide Oteh will probably leave anyway
Get rid of Marco Ramkilde

All of those will save us a few quid.
Let's hope Fulham stay up and we can convince Johansen and Austin to finish their careers at QPR having some fun with a developing team.
Perhaps they can be player coaches which would get us around Financial Fair Play issues.

U R's
[Post edited 22 Mar 2021 2:03]
Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:11 - Mar 22 with 2304 viewsNorthernr

This is why I was surprised he was taken out for Cameron v Millwall. He was winning headers in our box in the previous game.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:17 - Mar 22 with 2287 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wallace will be 34 when next season starts. His form has been a pleasant surprise but for the wages he’s apparently on I still think we should have someone else lined up.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:27 - Mar 22 with 2260 viewsbakerloo8

Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:11 - Mar 22 by Northernr

This is why I was surprised he was taken out for Cameron v Millwall. He was winning headers in our box in the previous game.

If you dont play Cameron against Millwall who do you play him against?
Agree Field signing probably signals the end of Geoffs spell with us.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 08:07 - Mar 22 with 2223 viewsNorthernr

Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:27 - Mar 22 by bakerloo8

Nobody in midfield. Ever again.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Field is 6'2? on 08:21 - Mar 22 with 2183 viewsgazza1

Sam Field is 6'2? on 08:07 - Mar 22 by Northernr

MW probably did make an error playing Cameron, for sure he did not play too well. Hindsight is easy though, Cameron is probably better in the air than Field but Field has other qualities. MW did not know that Cameron was going to make so many errors in that game. MW will learn and it will not happen again.

As for Field....a good addition to the squad. He will be a full time Ranger next season and it will be very interesting to see if he continues to get the support from this MB that he does currently.

Cameron, I said at the time, on this board but got shouted down, that I thought it was a strange decision to make Cameron captain when he would not or should not be playing every game so MW put himself in a difficult position. I would suggest that is why Cameron has started so many matches this season. I don't know what he earns, I don't know if its high but I do think that he is another player who may not be here next season. If he is he should not be captain nor should he be playing as many matches as he has this season.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 09:37 - Mar 22 with 2047 viewsderbyhoop

There isn't going to be the turnover of personnel we have seen the last close seasons. But there will be some changes. Much depends on how many of the loanees we can keep. Field and de Wijs seem to be shoe-ins. Johansen and Austin less so.
I struggle to find any reason to keep Cameron, except as a backup CB - on significantly reduced wages. Even then, it doesn't seem very forward thinking.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sam Field is 6'2? on 10:12 - Mar 22 with 1977 viewsterryb

Sam Field is 6'2? on 07:27 - Mar 22 by bakerloo8

Others of you will disagree, but you don't play him ever! I thought he was a poor player when he was at Stoke & I've not seen anything to change my mind. The only positive game was away to Stoke in the 2-1 win.

I'm expecting Sam Field to sign for us in the summer & I will be very pleased when he does. If he can play centre half that will be a bonus to add to defensive midfield, possibly left wing back & even a box to box player.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 10:28 - Mar 22 with 1946 viewsfrancisbowles

Sam Field is 6'2? on 10:12 - Mar 22 by terryb

Others of you will disagree, but you don't play him ever! I thought he was a poor player when he was at Stoke & I've not seen anything to change my mind. The only positive game was away to Stoke in the 2-1 win.

I'm expecting Sam Field to sign for us in the summer & I will be very pleased when he does. If he can play centre half that will be a bonus to add to defensive midfield, possibly left wing back & even a box to box player.

Next seasons line up:

GK Dieng
RWB Field S,
RCB Sam Field
CB Samuel Field
LCB S Field
LWB Sammy Field
RM Samuel Edward Field
CM S. Eddie Field
LM S. Edward Field
RF Sam Eddy Field
LF Sam Edward Field.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 11:43 - Mar 22 with 1881 viewsbakerloo8

Sam Field is 6'2? on 08:07 - Mar 22 by Northernr

I agree. Field is miles better in midfield.
We do need to be careful mind, of all the games we are playing at the moment that we dont overdo it with a young player who has had injury problems in the past.
Hopefully build him up and hes ready for 40+ games next season (same as Willock)
Sam Field is 6'2? on 12:25 - Mar 22 with 1822 viewsdmm

Field's played CB four times in his professional career, three times in early rounds of the ELF cup, once in the Prem league 2. All of these were back in 2018.

So I do hope Warburton isn't planning on using him at the back. He really shouldn't have to given Kakay can play in a back 3 and Ball has 61 CB appearances to his name.
Sam Field is 6'2? on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 1733 viewsrobith

Those numbers can be deceiving. I mean Rishi Sunak's wiki says he's 5'7"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024