Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pawel Wzsolek 13:19 - Apr 30 with 6881 viewsBostonR

Apparently a free-transfer at the moment. Really liked him and he can play as a wing-back. If he didn’t break the bank I would take him.
Pawel Wzsolek on 13:55 - Apr 30 with 4671 viewsdaveB

He was Ok but never thought he was that good really, he played wing back a few times and didn't do that well, would personally look elsewhere
Pawel Wzsolek on 13:57 - Apr 30 with 4668 viewsTonto

he was inconsistent at best. 1 game in 3 he was great, then disappeared.

I always wanted him to be better, so I wouldn't bring him back.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Pawel Wzsolek on 14:03 - Apr 30 with 4649 viewsterryb

Apart from questions about his ability level, the chances of him being able to gain a work permit must be on the low side.
Pawel Wzsolek on 14:09 - Apr 30 with 4624 viewsbosh67

I must be in the minority and thought he was very good. If he'll take £15 a week and a Costa voucher bring him back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Pawel Wzsolek on 14:29 - Apr 30 with 4555 viewsaston_hoop

Decent winger but not a great bet as a wing back in my opinion. I did like him but think we have moved on

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pawel Wzsolek on 14:56 - Apr 30 with 4476 viewsgazza1

Useless basically!!!!
Pawel Wzsolek on 15:22 - Apr 30 with 4421 viewskensalriser

It wouldn't be a QPR messageboard coming into summer if there weren't threads hankering after exes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pawel Wzsolek on 15:35 - Apr 30 with 4379 viewsAntti_Heinola

Loved Pav.
Will always love Pav.
but absolutely not. We've moved (a long way) on.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Pawel Wzsolek on 15:55 - Apr 30 with 4299 viewsParkRoyalR

Initially was a big fan, as had all the tools for the job, but phoned in and hid too many times away from home and then played to the crowd the following week at Loftus Road, as if look at me guys, giving my all, when rarely did the same away (with a few notable exceptions)
Pawel Wzsolek on 17:07 - Apr 30 with 4121 viewsEsox_Lucius

Pawel Wzsolek on 15:55 - Apr 30 by ParkRoyalR

Initially was a big fan, as had all the tools for the job, but phoned in and hid too many times away from home and then played to the crowd the following week at Loftus Road, as if look at me guys, giving my all, when rarely did the same away (with a few notable exceptions)

Maybe in the current set up he would fare a lot better. He was with us in very turbulent times and looked decent compared to a few others at the time. There would be no harm in getting him to "train with us" if he doesn't get any offers. He came as a Polish international and left with having lost that.

The grass is always greener.

Pawel Wzsolek on 17:10 - Apr 30 with 4099 viewsM40R

Anyone who can score a comeback equaliser from 2-0 down goal at the Fools is always welcome back.
Pawel Wzsolek on 17:16 - Apr 30 with 4072 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Decent during a period of flux. I liked him but would rather give Shodipo another chance.

It’s his birthday today by the way. Happy 29th Birthday Pav
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 17:24]
Pawel Wzsolek on 17:19 - Apr 30 with 4058 viewsLogman

An honorary member of our club of ex-wingers with seemingly no idea or ability to beat a full back.
Pawel Wzsolek on 17:22 - Apr 30 with 4038 viewsNorthernr

If we couldn't afford to keep him two years ago, we definitely can't afford him now.
Pawel Wzsolek on 17:33 - Apr 30 with 3993 viewsTGRRRSSS

He was ok, but in all honesty, I am sure that there will be many others around especially this summer.
Pawel Wzsolek on 19:20 - Apr 30 with 3848 viewsHastings_Hoops

He was ‘ok’ in a team that occupied the lower 3rd of the championship. We are now a club which should occupy the top quarter of the championship.

Move on.
Pawel Wzsolek on 19:47 - Apr 30 with 3768 viewsDavieQPR

Pawel Wzsolek on 17:16 - Apr 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Decent during a period of flux. I liked him but would rather give Shodipo another chance.

It’s his birthday today by the way. Happy 29th Birthday Pav
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 17:24]

Oxford supporters don't want Shopido back and expect him to disappear in lower league obscurity. If he can't make it at Oxford why would we give him another chance? Has 1 sub appearance in last 4 games and scored 1 goal in his last 21 appearances.
Pawel Wzsolek on 19:59 - Apr 30 with 3748 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pawel Wzsolek on 19:47 - Apr 30 by DavieQPR

Oxford supporters don't want Shopido back and expect him to disappear in lower league obscurity. If he can't make it at Oxford why would we give him another chance? Has 1 sub appearance in last 4 games and scored 1 goal in his last 21 appearances.

Someone should tell the BBC.

They say he started the last three matches against Plymouth, Wimbledon, and Gillingham scored against Doncaster last month and is their second top scorer 🤷‍♂️

He sounds more reliable than Wzolek if you ask me and more importantly cheaper.
Pawel Wzsolek on 20:05 - Apr 30 with 3718 viewsNorthernr

I’d be surprised if Shodipo troubles the scorers at our level.
Pawel Wzsolek on 20:23 - Apr 30 with 3678 viewsBoston

Pawel Wzsolek on 15:22 - Apr 30 by kensalriser

It wouldn't be a QPR messageboard coming into summer if there weren't threads hankering after exes.

All my exes live in Texas.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pawel Wzsolek on 20:24 - Apr 30 with 3678 viewsgazza1

QPR supporters, especially on this MB, need to raise their expectations of players....both players mentioned are not good enough.....and never have been.
Pawel Wzsolek on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 3613 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Pawel Wzsolek on 20:05 - Apr 30 by Northernr

I’d be surprised if Shodipo troubles the scorers at our level.

To be clear, I agree.

But he’s ahead of Wzolek at least for fiscal reasons and I’d argue not far behind in ability either.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 21:01]
Pawel Wzsolek on 21:08 - Apr 30 with 3586 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I like the adage that you only bring a player in if he can either improve your team now or in the future. With respect to Pawel, I don't believe either applies here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pawel Wzsolek on 21:14 - Apr 30 with 3574 viewsSimplyNico

Pawel Wzsolek on 19:47 - Apr 30 by DavieQPR

I spoke with a former Oxford director (and now fan) this week. Mide plays well 1 in 3. When he is on it, really good. But when he is off, a liability.

I thanked him for Rob Dickie and he took the p iss about 1986.
Pawel Wzsolek on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 3464 viewsGloryHunter

Pawel Wzsolek on 20:23 - Apr 30 by Boston

All my exes live in Texas.

Are you really Steve Earle?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024