Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M 02:12 - Jun 18 with 23891 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Never done one before.

Heart says 3-0 and head says ‘yeah probably’.

England win, everyone shrugs their shoulders

Scotland win (or draw), and we’ll never hear the end of it.

Scotland nothing to lose.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 11:30]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 1355 viewsMalintabuk

Forgot myself there with Lyndon...... Grealish for Foden.... Southgate is he having a laff
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 1352 viewsaston_hoop

or not, getting 30 minutes it seems.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 1352 viewsCamberleyR

Grealish on, thank god.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:20 - Jun 18 with 1341 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jesus. Halfway off the sofa to punch the air when Lyndon connected, then. just as it was headed off ,thought "what the f*ck am I doing?"
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:22 - Jun 18 with 1326 viewsted_hendrix

I think Scotland have got England in their pockets.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:22 - Jun 18 with 1320 viewsloftboy

Commentator has a real downer on Lyndon

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:24 - Jun 18 with 1298 viewsflynnbo

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:22 - Jun 18 by loftboy

Was married to a Bee.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:27 - Jun 18 with 1267 viewsaston_hoop

would take some large testicles from Gareth, but DCL for Kane? or do we hope that one chance falls to him?

Login to get fewer ads

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:31 - Jun 18 with 1237 viewsMalintabuk

No real surprise Rashford for Harry. He looks like his mind and body is either not there or burnt out. Wonder if he is fully fit?
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:31 - Jun 18 with 1232 viewsaston_hoop

Gone Rash for Kane!

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:32 - Jun 18 with 1220 viewsMrSheen

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:27 - Jun 18 by aston_hoop

would take some large testicles from Gareth, but DCL for Kane? or do we hope that one chance falls to him?

Wrong choice I think, Rashford will be out on a limb without anyone making chances. DCL a more dynamic option.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 21:33]
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:37 - Jun 18 with 1178 viewsMalintabuk

Have to admit pretty impressed with both central defenders for Scotland
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:39 - Jun 18 with 1164 viewsMalintabuk

Ffs England don't score now I will never get out of here alive
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:42 - Jun 18 with 1142 viewsCamberleyR

#CurseOfITV

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:43 - Jun 18 with 1133 viewsRanger_Things

Referee is having a decent game. Thinking about it, I haven't seen many bad decisions in the tournament so far.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:44 - Jun 18 with 1124 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:43 - Jun 18 by Ranger_Things

Referee is having a decent game. Thinking about it, I haven't seen many bad decisions in the tournament so far.

True. Peno for Czech today is the only one I can recall.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:45 - Jun 18 with 1109 viewsMalintabuk

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:43 - Jun 18 by Ranger_Things

Thought that Czech penalty was harsh this afternoon to be honest
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:46 - Jun 18 with 1093 viewsMrSheen

James and Shaw have done nothing to justify selection
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:47 - Jun 18 with 1072 viewsRanger_Things

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:45 - Jun 18 by Malintabuk

Thought that Czech penalty was harsh this afternoon to be honest

Ahh, I didn't watch that game.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:48 - Jun 18 with 1054 viewsRanger_Things

Good point for Lyndon.but I think he deserved the win.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 1000 viewsParkRoyalR

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:22 - Jun 18 by loftboy

Matterface, absolutely useless commentator and Chels, how he makes a living beyond me.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 1000 viewsRog

Too defensive, too many back or square passes. No attacking intent. Mount, Phillips, Rice and Kane all passengers. Took Foden off who was the only spark we had. Southgate strikes again.
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 989 viewsKiwi76

Our boy did good - pain in the rear for full 90 & won more than his fair share in the air.
If Scotland could get crosses in...
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 976 viewsHarbour

Very poor from England think Scotland edged it. The Italians look in a different league to England
England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 M on 21:52 - Jun 18 with 951 viewssupahoopsa

Sorry but that was pathetic from England. Was Mount subbed after he had the only shot England had on target because I don't remember hearing his name. James only seemed capable of passing backwards

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024