Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham & Parker 10:19 - Jun 23 with 8509 viewsterryb

Does anybody know what the current situation is? Surely Parker or the DOF must be making decisions regarding next season. Appointing a new manager may take a reasonable while to complete if SP leaves.

My questions are my interpretation of the stand off, but is any a possibility:-

1) Fulham won't dismiss Parker as they don't want to pay compensation?

2) Parker won't resign as he would like compensation?

3) Bournemouth won't approach Fulham as they don't want to pay compensation?

4) If Parker was to resign, would Bournemouth have to pay compensation if they appointed Parker during the time that his contract was active at Fulham (not joining a rival company)?

5) How long will Bournemouth allow the situation to drift before looking elsewhere?

I wouldn't care less about this apart from wanting SJ to join us!
Fulham & Parker on 10:31 - Jun 23 with 5587 viewsrsonist

Fulham & Parker on 10:36 - Jun 23 with 5579 viewsterryb

Cheers rsonist
Fulham & Parker on 11:04 - Jun 23 with 5510 viewsKonk

Bournemouth have been sniffing around Parker for at least 6 months. Parker wants to leave owing to problems working with Tony Khan/The Forbidden Door - the club are also happy for him to go, but it seems like the move has been held-up as Parker and the club are arguing over Parker getting severance pay. Most Fulham seem relaxed about Parker going, but frustrated that we’re wasting time when we should be preparing for next season. Another fantastic beginning to a close season for the Whites. Still, as long as it’s all sorted on deadline day, never mind!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham & Parker on 11:14 - Jun 23 with 5463 viewsDWQPR

Makes me giggle. Parker is not short of a few Bob one would assume and is at a point surely whereby his career is more important than hanging on to squeeze an extra few quid out of Fulham. If he doesn’t want to be there then just clear off and let the club get on with appointing a successor. Otherwise they could miss out on Garry Monk or Jonathan Woodgate!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fulham & Parker on 11:16 - Jun 23 with 5450 viewsA40Bosh

Fulham & Parker on 11:04 - Jun 23 by Konk

Bournemouth have been sniffing around Parker for at least 6 months. Parker wants to leave owing to problems working with Tony Khan/The Forbidden Door - the club are also happy for him to go, but it seems like the move has been held-up as Parker and the club are arguing over Parker getting severance pay. Most Fulham seem relaxed about Parker going, but frustrated that we’re wasting time when we should be preparing for next season. Another fantastic beginning to a close season for the Whites. Still, as long as it’s all sorted on deadline day, never mind!

I was talking to DOF over the weekend mate and he initially reckoned that with all the loans returning to their parent clubs that Fulham would be short in midfield and that SJ might be needed and you would not sell him.

However he messaged me on Tuesday that it is "fact" that the two clubs have actually agreed the fee for SJ but they want to wait until a new manager comes in first and runs an eye across the squad and approve the move before they let him come to us

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fulham & Parker on 11:18 - Jun 23 with 5435 viewsSnipper

Is there any chance that Fulham could go for Mark Warburton?
Fulham & Parker on 11:24 - Jun 23 with 5404 viewshamptonhillhoop

Fulham & Parker on 11:18 - Jun 23 by Snipper

Would he want to go there with that owner?
Fulham & Parker on 11:29 - Jun 23 with 5374 viewsrsonist

Steve Cooper is reportedly most likely. There has been a suggestion his compo is as much as £4.5m so if they want to negotiate that it could drag.

Appears Eddie Howe is literally just going to sit at home and stick pins in a Hassenhuttl voodoo doll at this point. As if he's a shoo-in for the job!

Not particularly clear that any new manager coming in would tell SJ to bog off straight away, especially the later he comes in, but if SJ makes his wishes clear enough who knows.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham & Parker on 12:21 - Jun 23 with 5195 viewsKonk

Fulham & Parker on 11:16 - Jun 23 by A40Bosh

I was talking to DOF over the weekend mate and he initially reckoned that with all the loans returning to their parent clubs that Fulham would be short in midfield and that SJ might be needed and you would not sell him.

However he messaged me on Tuesday that it is "fact" that the two clubs have actually agreed the fee for SJ but they want to wait until a new manager comes in first and runs an eye across the squad and approve the move before they let him come to us

I can well believe that. Unless we have some amazing signings lined-up, I'd be surprised if any new manager didn't feel it was worth keeping hold of Johansen, but what do I know!

Fulham & Parker on 12:54 - Jun 23 with 5048 viewsLoftgirl

Fulham & Parker on 11:18 - Jun 23 by Snipper

Fulham & Parker on 16:55 - Jun 23 with 4752 viewsPinnerPaul

Fulham & Parker on 12:21 - Jun 23 by Konk

I can well believe that. Unless we have some amazing signings lined-up, I'd be surprised if any new manager didn't feel it was worth keeping hold of Johansen, but what do I know!

We don't want that sort of talk here Mr K!
Fulham & Parker on 17:21 - Jun 23 with 4685 viewsE17hoop

Fulham & Parker on 11:29 - Jun 23 by rsonist

Steve Cooper is reportedly most likely. There has been a suggestion his compo is as much as £4.5m so if they want to negotiate that it could drag.

Appears Eddie Howe is literally just going to sit at home and stick pins in a Hassenhuttl voodoo doll at this point. As if he's a shoo-in for the job!

Not particularly clear that any new manager coming in would tell SJ to bog off straight away, especially the later he comes in, but if SJ makes his wishes clear enough who knows.

I thought Howe would be headed to Palace.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Fulham & Parker on 17:24 - Jun 23 with 4656 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Fulham & Parker on 11:29 - Jun 23 by rsonist

Bookies have Steve Cooper as favourite for the Palace job at the moment...
Fulham & Parker on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 4240 viewsrsonist

Fulham & Parker on 21:04 - Jun 27 with 4183 viewsBucksRanger

or even Crystal Palace.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-cooper-crystal-
Fulham & Parker on 22:03 - Jun 27 with 4051 viewsDWQPR

Strange that Cooper is rated so highly. Seem to remember after we beat them at the Liberty that the Swansea supporters were shall we say less than convinced by his teams.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fulham & Parker on 22:13 - Jun 27 with 3977 viewsrsonist

Fulham & Parker on 21:04 - Jun 27 by BucksRanger

or even Crystal Palace.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-cooper-crystal-

Not like you to get bamboozled by media clickbait...
Fulham & Parker on 22:33 - Jun 27 with 3894 viewsBucksRanger

Fulham & Parker on 22:13 - Jun 27 by rsonist

Not like you to get bamboozled by media clickbait...

Lots of sites reporting the same. Thought it was worth a mention. Absolutely no idea where the bloke is going to end up.
Fulham & Parker on 09:44 - Jun 28 with 3481 viewsfrancisbowles

Parker and some of his staff have been told to stay away from the club as they are Bournemouth bound. It will be announced as soon as Woodgate's contract expires on the 30th June.

It is currently between Cooper (expensive buy out clause), Howe or Bilic.
Fulham & Parker on 10:17 - Jun 28 with 3411 viewsterryb

Fulham & Parker on 20:59 - Jun 27 by rsonist

I'm all in favour of this! He is more likely to prefer a loanee from the Premier to retaining Stefan.

My Swansea ST Bridge mate would also be delighted as he dislikes the style of football ender Cooper's management.
Fulham & Parker on 10:29 - Jun 28 with 3362 viewsKonk

Good old Fulham. Relegated on 10th May, public knowledge that Bournemouth have been interested in/talking with Parker's people for about six months, and we're at the 28th June, with Parker still in place, but it being known to everyone that Parker will be off at some point soon. Marvellous.

Steve Cooper appears to be pretty unpopular with a lot of Swans fans, so I'm not sure this is going to be much of a boost to season-ticket sales, even amongst those Fulham fans who couldn't stand Parker.

Still, good to know that our DOF, Tony Khan/The Hidden Door is fully-focussed on getting things right at Fulham:

Fulham & Parker on 11:23 - Jun 28 with 3240 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fulham & Parker on 10:29 - Jun 28 by Konk

Good old Fulham. Relegated on 10th May, public knowledge that Bournemouth have been interested in/talking with Parker's people for about six months, and we're at the 28th June, with Parker still in place, but it being known to everyone that Parker will be off at some point soon. Marvellous.

Steve Cooper appears to be pretty unpopular with a lot of Swans fans, so I'm not sure this is going to be much of a boost to season-ticket sales, even amongst those Fulham fans who couldn't stand Parker.

Still, good to know that our DOF, Tony Khan/The Hidden Door is fully-focussed on getting things right at Fulham:

Exactly the sort of stuff that makes me, every time I wonder about the heat in the Fernandes/Tune Group frying pan, to peak over the rim at the flames underneath and all around.
Fulham & Parker on 14:59 - Jun 28 with 3010 viewsrsonist

Fulham & Parker on 11:23 - Jun 28 by CiderwithRsie

Exactly the sort of stuff that makes me, every time I wonder about the heat in the Fernandes/Tune Group frying pan, to peak over the rim at the flames underneath and all around.

Was just reminiscing on the other thread about how Tone always used to wheel out the line that he wanted us to be a well-run firm-foundations club like Everton.

Now they're everything we became instead, on an even grander old scale, and are seemingly about detonate the A-bomb of slaps in the fans face with Rafa Benitez.

Extraordinary summer of mismanagement at several clubs at the moment.
Fulham & Parker on 15:28 - Jun 28 with 2927 viewsBklynRanger

Fulham & Parker on 10:29 - Jun 28 by Konk

Now just hold tight there, Konk - once Tony has finished putting the icing on his wrestling cake he's going to straighten everything out the Ful-ham FC you'll see. I think this ab-solutely AWEsome article is about wrestling but it might be about soccerball, who the heck as damn knows anyway, at the end of the day this world is just big old onion.

Either way what you guys need, say it with me now... is a VINCE McMAHON. That's right, a Vince McMahon. Tony is going to be your Vince McMahon and Steve Cooper is going to be your Triple H - buckle up and enjoy the ride buddy because shit is about to get real.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/06/tony-khan-talks-not-wanting-to-be-a-ch
Fulham & Parker on 15:49 - Jun 28 with 2830 viewsenfieldargh

Jacksonville JagUars, they did well last season

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024