Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday Wales v Denmark 09:23 - Jun 25 with 1512 viewsbollockchops

Get ready for the Robbie Savage roadshow and dont forget he use to play for Derby,thats two reasons to support Denmark !
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:05 - Jun 25 with 1434 viewshamptonhillhoop

Apparently you can watch it in HD on Iplayer with the radio commentary. I'd recommend that. Don't forget, he's also 'Sparky's' mate. He's pretty unlistenable as a pundit when doing Wales games, more so than usual.
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:10 - Jun 25 with 1425 viewsRangersw12

I hope Denmark win this. Nothing against Wales but with the whole Ericsson thing it would be a great feel good story if they managed to do well
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:24 - Jun 25 with 1404 viewsjohncharles

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:05 - Jun 25 by hamptonhillhoop

Apparently you can watch it in HD on Iplayer with the radio commentary. I'd recommend that. Don't forget, he's also 'Sparky's' mate. He's pretty unlistenable as a pundit when doing Wales games, more so than usual.

You can have the Welsh commentary on S4C 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Strong and stable my arse.

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:31 - Jun 25 with 1390 viewsToast_R

I must be one of the few people who doesn't mind Savage. I think he's quite funny.
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:31 - Jun 25 with 1387 viewshamptonhillhoop

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:24 - Jun 25 by johncharles

You can have the Welsh commentary on S4C 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I would probably get more out of it than Savage speaking English
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:33 - Jun 25 with 1371 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:10 - Jun 25 by Rangersw12

I hope Denmark win this. Nothing against Wales but with the whole Ericsson thing it would be a great feel good story if they managed to do well

All the best to Eriksen, but I hope the best team on the day wins.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2021 10:33]
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:42 - Jun 25 with 1342 viewsPaddyhoops

I turn the radio off as soon as he appears on 606.
Got fed up with his clichéd answer to callers who would run rings around him tactics wise.
" what would you know ? You've never played football"
As if say, you shouldn't even have an opinion.
Which is the whole point of these shows.
I admire his passion as a co commentator.
I'll give him that!!
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:47 - Jun 25 with 1321 viewsdaveB

The co Commentators on both channels have been pretty awful. Savage, Jenas, Dixon and Danny Murphy all dire to listen to.
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:51 - Jun 25 with 1303 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:47 - Jun 25 by daveB

The co Commentators on both channels have been pretty awful. Savage, Jenas, Dixon and Danny Murphy all dire to listen to.

One of the Irish co-comms calls the Spanish manager "Lewis Enrico".
Beat that for research!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 11:45 - Jun 25 with 1226 viewsLongsufferingR

All of those are easy listening compared to Robyn Cowen. Who on earth listened to her commentating on football and thought "oh yes, very good, let's give her a job". Can't remember a tournament where so many commentators have really grated on me.
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 1174 viewskensalriser

Commentary in this tournament has been the worst I can remember. Mostly boring prattle, stating the bleedin' obvious, useless facts about players and back in the day nonsense, in one game they were droning on about Bobby Moore and England weren't even playing. Little to no actual commentary, I suspect because they haven't done their homework and don't know who the players are. You'd think being able to tell you who's on the ball would be a basic requirement for a commentator.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 12:52 - Jun 25 with 1144 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 12:36 - Jun 25 by kensalriser

Commentary in this tournament has been the worst I can remember. Mostly boring prattle, stating the bleedin' obvious, useless facts about players and back in the day nonsense, in one game they were droning on about Bobby Moore and England weren't even playing. Little to no actual commentary, I suspect because they haven't done their homework and don't know who the players are. You'd think being able to tell you who's on the ball would be a basic requirement for a commentator.

Basic knowledge of the laws of the game wouldn't be a bad idea either!
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 12:57 - Jun 25 with 1128 viewsMaggsinho

Emma Hayes has probably been the best, has provided some really interesting co commentary that actually adds to what you're watching.
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:12 - Jun 25 with 1088 viewsHantsR

...and don't forget Ally McCoist, for whom I need subtitles
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:17 - Jun 25 with 1069 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:51 - Jun 25 by BrianMcCarthy

One of the Irish co-comms calls the Spanish manager "Lewis Enrico".
Beat that for research!

Speaking of national team managers. I have just discovered that the Germany replacement for Joachim Löw will be none other than Herr Flick. I kid you not!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:38 - Jun 25 with 1018 viewsTheChef

The only highlight for me of the England second half the other night, was being able to mute Sam Tw8tterface.

I'm sure a few years back with the BBC red button you had a choice of just the crowd noise and no commentary. Now it seems you can only choose the TV commentary or the radio commentary

Or just mute!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:49 - Jun 25 with 996 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Guardian's Football Weekly were talking about Loris punching Danilo in the head. Apparently Jenas reckoned that "it would be a foul if he punched him in the head in any other area of the pitch"!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:53 - Jun 25 with 990 viewsPinnerPaul

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:49 - Jun 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Guardian's Football Weekly were talking about Loris punching Danilo in the head. Apparently Jenas reckoned that "it would be a foul if he punched him in the head in any other area of the pitch"!

Jonathan Pearce "Not sure if that was given for the foul or offside"

Martin Keown "Bit of both I think Jonathan"
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 14:29 - Jun 25 with 961 viewseasthertsr

Best co-commontator is Neville by a country mile. ITV using him in the studio is a waste. Savage is the worst of the lot!
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 14:36 - Jun 25 with 950 viewsR_from_afar

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:12 - Jun 25 by HantsR

...and don't forget Ally McCoist, for whom I need subtitles

I like McCoist. I don't think it will happen but I would love to hear him and John Champion tag-teaming on a game again, they were brilliant together: sarcasm, passion, good insights

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 15:14 - Jun 25 with 887 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 13:53 - Jun 25 by PinnerPaul

Jonathan Pearce "Not sure if that was given for the foul or offside"

Martin Keown "Bit of both I think Jonathan"

Jesus Christ he would have knocked him out cold if connected squarely with his face luckily the combination of ball and jaw softened the blow but without doubt a penalty and I thought a straight red myself but I am behind on the laws.
On a separate happy note the tackling in Copa America is as savage as usual and the refs just wave the players back to their feet .It does my heart good to see diving cheating pri*ks like Neymar and the others having to get back up without whining or crying and shake it off
The Euros are a joke allowing players to basically surround, berate, and practically bully the refs after every penalty decision.
My solution is flash the yellow card to the entire group one at a time and anyone already booked sent to the showers .That would end it quickly
Saturday Wales v Denmark on 15:16 - Jun 25 with 886 viewsMick_S

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 10:05 - Jun 25 by hamptonhillhoop

We did that for the first England match. As it is primarily for radio, they do not pause for breath. Be warned!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Saturday Wales v Denmark on 16:47 - Jun 25 with 808 viewsdanehoop

I am supporting Denmark. After the terrible incident in the first game and usual pisspoor UEFA handling of it, I love how they have played some great football since giving Belgium a hell of a game and destroying Russia.

Come on the Danes!

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024