Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entry Issues 22:24 - Aug 21 with 8826 viewscolinallcars

Hopefully everyone got in OK today after the problems encountered at the Millwall game.
All sweetness and light on SA Rd when I went in. People without bags waved ahead of those with bags. Once checked, a little tag attached to said bag to indicate it has been given the once over.
Everyone else OK ?
Entry Issues on 22:34 - Aug 21 with 4631 viewsStanmiguel

Yup easy as pie
Entry Issues on 22:46 - Aug 21 with 4579 viewsconnell10

My old season ticket failed again .The turnstiles can't read barcodes apparently, had to go to the box-office and pick up papertickets for todays game and Coventry. They are sending me a new season ticket now.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Entry Issues on 22:55 - Aug 21 with 4543 viewsNorthLondonR

Mine worked last game but not this, but the lovely lady on the East Paddock turnstile quickly sorted it
Entry Issues on 23:15 - Aug 21 with 4477 viewsLythamR

no problem, with digital ticket

someone ahead of had an issue but the girl monitoring the turnstile stepped up and zapped their phone and then it worked ok. went 20 mins from kick off and only about 7 ahead of me in the line at the Uppar Loft SAR turnstiles
Entry Issues on 23:47 - Aug 21 with 4412 views1MoreBrightonR

Weirdly one of ours that worked last week didn't work this week, though the Steward just opened it for us. It wasn't in a digital wallet... It was just a screen shot of the ticket/code on WhatsApp but that is what we used last week too.
Entry Issues on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 4405 viewsdubaistu

No issues in SA Road, QR code on in the wallet and no bag searched either
Entry Issues on 23:57 - Aug 21 with 4394 viewssimmo

Smooth sailing and lots of stewards and support staff to no issues in the bud. Lesson learned from Millwall teething issues so well done to the club

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Entry Issues on 08:55 - Aug 22 with 4172 viewsterryb

Using my phone was far quicker than getting in with the ST at the turnstyle last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Entry Issues on 08:59 - Aug 22 with 4155 views81A

Got in fine.
It did occur to me that if the business case for pushing us down the digital road was predicated on saving turnstile staff salaries, then, for the time being at least, there's just as many roaming stewards. Maybe there are other benefits to the club or the number of staff will reduce as we all get used to it.
Entry Issues on 09:03 - Aug 22 with 4136 viewslondonscottish

Entry Issues on 08:59 - Aug 22 by 81A

Got in fine.
It did occur to me that if the business case for pushing us down the digital road was predicated on saving turnstile staff salaries, then, for the time being at least, there's just as many roaming stewards. Maybe there are other benefits to the club or the number of staff will reduce as we all get used to it.

Straight into the Lower Loft for two of us.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Entry Issues on 09:04 - Aug 22 with 4127 viewsgazza1

No had to get tickets from the box office.....missed first 10 minutes. Lady said she will ring me on Monday to sort out with me.
Entry Issues on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 4123 viewscollegeranger

Smaller chaos in the Ellerslie than previous but still issues - mine on the phone read the QR went green and said admit 2 !! Pushed the turnstile and still locked - girl with hand held scanner then scanned my phone then then scanned the turnstile I guess to overide and I got in. As a mate said if we had a choice and were not supporters of the club say at a cinema you would have walked. Its still poor!!

Too many still at Ellerslie having to go in thru the exit gate and without doubt some scallywags are getting in for free.

As another poster said they have said that those without smart phones or wanting a physical card have to have paper for the Coventry game says that there is some fundamental issues with the system they are using.
Entry Issues on 09:09 - Aug 22 with 4113 viewsLythamR

Entry Issues on 09:04 - Aug 22 by gazza1

No had to get tickets from the box office.....missed first 10 minutes. Lady said she will ring me on Monday to sort out with me.

Dont expect a refund for missing the first 10 minutes yesterday, in truth you should pay a bit extra! :)
Entry Issues on 09:09 - Aug 22 with 4111 viewsHarbour

Tkt on my phone entry to upper loft very easy no problems no queues.
Entry Issues on 09:14 - Aug 22 with 4096 viewsPlanetHonneywood

My first game since late 2019. So it’s not Loftus Road anymore and having to deal with the palaver of it all.

One thing that happened, I actually arrived with SonofNortholt and his two young sons. They boys got in ok, but Melvyn didn’t. So as I got in ok, I was able to look after his boys while he joined a queue of people with entry issues.

Some were able to enter via a steward’s intervention, others were directed to the box office. Melvyn didn’t need to go to the box office but if he had to and I wasn’t there, who would/what arrangements have QPR made in such instances of young/vulnerable fans detached from guardians?

Not quite Kabul, but something to be conscious of nonetheless.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Entry Issues on 09:21 - Aug 22 with 4078 viewsRangersw12

Entry Issues on 09:07 - Aug 22 by collegeranger

Smaller chaos in the Ellerslie than previous but still issues - mine on the phone read the QR went green and said admit 2 !! Pushed the turnstile and still locked - girl with hand held scanner then scanned my phone then then scanned the turnstile I guess to overide and I got in. As a mate said if we had a choice and were not supporters of the club say at a cinema you would have walked. Its still poor!!

Too many still at Ellerslie having to go in thru the exit gate and without doubt some scallywags are getting in for free.

As another poster said they have said that those without smart phones or wanting a physical card have to have paper for the Coventry game says that there is some fundamental issues with the system they are using.

This happened to 2 out of 5 of us aswell but I do think it might because you have to leave it a few seconds so the "computer" clears the last person's entry
Entry Issues on 09:35 - Aug 22 with 4035 viewsbollockchops

Are they having the same problems in the away end ? or as i suspect they are not digital so itll be easier for my lot to go in the Coventry end next saturday if we decide to go but all this sh ite is putting us right off !
Entry Issues on 09:40 - Aug 22 with 4024 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I've used a QR code twice and no issues apart from me not hearing the beep and scanning it twice yesterday so the second was refused.

Luckily the turnstile still swung for the first.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Entry Issues on 09:53 - Aug 22 with 4000 viewsBlue_Castello

Very pleased to report that the brand new season ticket card with a QR code worked like a dream, suggest any season ticket holder having problems gets one, you just don't need the aggravation trying to get in when you've paid in advance.....
[Post edited 22 Aug 2021 13:47]
Entry Issues on 09:59 - Aug 22 with 3990 viewsNorthernr

Yeh worked fine yesterday. Still a longer queue than usua;l but moved reasonably quickly and I didn't see anybody with any issues.
Entry Issues on 10:44 - Aug 22 with 3899 viewsstevec

Sod’s law, went to the gates early this time and got straight in.
Entry Issues on 15:28 - Aug 22 with 3735 viewsToast_R

I'm still having issues buying g tickets online. Keeps telling me they can't authorize my payment cards. Used 3 different ones and they all do the same. Had to ring up the box-office for pre season friendlies and they take payment no problem so fck knows why there's an issue online. Very annoying though.
Entry Issues on 15:55 - Aug 22 with 3683 viewsPinnerPaul

Entry Issues on 22:46 - Aug 21 by connell10

My old season ticket failed again .The turnstiles can't read barcodes apparently, had to go to the box-office and pick up papertickets for todays game and Coventry. They are sending me a new season ticket now.

As I've said in other threads , mine (barcode) worked last time, not this.

Have emailed the box office to ask for a card with a QR code on.

Everyone 'on the ground' very nice, polite and efficient in sorting it for me yesterday.

Its not Baldrick's fault, General Melchet is the one to go after!
Entry Issues on 16:00 - Aug 22 with 3670 viewsRangersw12

Seems we're not the only club with issues. Sky showed loads of Southampton fans outside missing kick off
Entry Issues on 16:05 - Aug 22 with 3664 viewsPinnerPaul

Entry Issues on 08:59 - Aug 22 by 81A

Got in fine.

My nephew worked as a turnstile op last season and he's still there this season in a, as you say, roaming capacity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024