Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread 09:00 - Nov 3 with 30486 viewsCFW

Yes - still around just not posted very much recently.

Very happy to step up and start this thread and hope it will change our luck.

Tough game this and although Cardiff have been pants recently they will take heart from the weekends comeback. Stop Moore scoring and we have a good chance - so I am going for a hard fought win but it will be close. 1-2 with Charlie coming good.

yachi da - eveyone
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:33 - Nov 3 with 2162 viewsqueensparker

Why are Nick and Andy calling their right back Ng “Enn Gee”? My Chinese mates would be appalled. It’s supposed to be the sound you make as you visit the gents the morning after a hefty curry
[Post edited 3 Nov 2021 20:35]
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:33 - Nov 3 with 2144 viewsVancouverHoop

HT Hope Chair's OK that looked painful
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:34 - Nov 3 with 2107 viewsTGRRRSSS

Lots to do second half, after the goal we seemed to forget how to hold the ball, we need to hold and ping it about a bit.

Also is it me or does Dykes drift too far wide at times?
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 2069 viewsMalintabuk

Possibly the worse half of football of the season with a moment of class and we are one up
If any team deserved to be ahead it was us as Cardiff are shocking, but to be honest we weren't exactly pulling up trees
Not sure if you can single out anyone as particularly good, but if you had to it was Chair, backed up by a great Dozzell pass and a good Gray finish.... and Dunne marshaling the hulk in Moore
I will be more than happy with another 45 mins of non event football and leave with a win
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 1901 viewsstrikerace

Need to keep pushing for another score. As we know, a 1-0 match is not a good place for us to be
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 1886 viewsderbyhoop

Dreadfully slow game. Cardiff get 10 behind the ball and we didn't have the pace or wit to break the lines. Until .....

Fantastic pass by Dozzell, emphatic finish by Gray.

Other than the curler from Ng in 2nd minute, all they've offered is 2 long rangers, straight at Seny.

If we can up the tempo, and keep solid, we should win this.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:38 - Nov 3 with 1870 viewsMoonshineSteve

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:33 - Nov 3 by queensparker

Why are Nick and Andy calling their right back Ng “Enn Gee”? My Chinese mates would be appalled. It’s supposed to be the sound you make as you visit the gents the morning after a hefty curry

Depends. Known folks with that surname who have pronounced it both ways.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:39 - Nov 3 with 1863 viewsGloryHunter

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:33 - Nov 3 by queensparker

Yes, embarrassing. The doctor who gave me my first vaccination was a Dr Ng, just after we'd played Cardiff last season. I asked him how to pronounce it, and he said "oong". It's one of the most common surnames in the world, and no British football commentators can be bothered to google it.
Login to get fewer ads

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:40 - Nov 3 with 1787 viewsToast_R

Just observing the Fulham bits at halftime, notable just how empty the stadiums are and at our game tonight, vast swathes of empty seats. Where is everyone? 0
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:41 - Nov 3 with 1772 viewseastside_r

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:35 - Nov 3 by Malintabuk

Possibly the worse half of football of the season with a moment of class and we are one up
If any team deserved to be ahead it was us as Cardiff are shocking, but to be honest we weren't exactly pulling up trees
Not sure if you can single out anyone as particularly good, but if you had to it was Chair, backed up by a great Dozzell pass and a good Gray finish.... and Dunne marshaling the hulk in Moore
I will be more than happy with another 45 mins of non event football and leave with a win

Can Cardiff be that insipid for another 45?
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1721 viewsstevec

I’ll still be more than happy with a point, fuming if we lose.
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1716 viewsRs_Holy

We will almost certainly concede a goal or 2 second half so a second from us is vital… hopefully we will improve 2nd half … it was a poor 1st half from both sides
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1701 viewsHantsR

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:39 - Nov 3 by GloryHunter

Yes, embarrassing. The doctor who gave me my first vaccination was a Dr Ng, just after we'd played Cardiff last season. I asked him how to pronounce it, and he said "oong". It's one of the most common surnames in the world, and no British football commentators can be bothered to google it.

Ha ha! I once had a Chinese Dentist, named Ng - When I first met him, I asked him how to pronounce his name correctly. As my own initials are NG, that's how I proceeded to say my name to him. I laughed anyway.
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 1683 viewsMalintabuk

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:41 - Nov 3 by eastside_r

Can Cardiff be that insipid for another 45?

It is my wish they are. Sure he will change it at half time or soon after as they looked shot of confidence. Think it will be the old cliché of them coming out hard and we may have an uncomfortable 20 mins or so
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:46 - Nov 3 with 1600 viewscolinallcars

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:44 - Nov 3 by Malintabuk

It is my wish they are. Sure he will change it at half time or soon after as they looked shot of confidence. Think it will be the old cliché of them coming out hard and we may have an uncomfortable 20 mins or so

Unless not picked up earlier in thread, Willock missing for personal reasons.
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:47 - Nov 3 with 1573 viewsHantsR

Playing Pompeii by Bastille now, makes me feel at home
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:47 - Nov 3 with 1565 viewseastside_r

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:43 - Nov 3 by HantsR

Ha ha! I once had a Chinese Dentist, named Ng - When I first met him, I asked him how to pronounce his name correctly. As my own initials are NG, that's how I proceeded to say my name to him. I laughed anyway.

Yeah but what time was your appointment?
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:48 - Nov 3 with 1514 viewsdavman

God that was a dull half; we look absolutely pedestrian without Willock for Chair to play off. Across the backline - its what we do.

There is no way they can be that bad again this half, but then I'd be surprised if we were too.

As others have said, Gray looked a mile offside, but we'll take it after last Tuesday. No proper angle replays on the QPR+ stream.

Let's not hang on, let's break free Rangers - this lot are craaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:50 - Nov 3 with 1432 viewsHantsR

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:47 - Nov 3 by eastside_r

2.30?
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:51 - Nov 3 with 1396 viewsCamberleyR

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:47 - Nov 3 by eastside_r

Half past two

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:53 - Nov 3 with 1292 viewsMick_S

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:51 - Nov 3 by CamberleyR

Half past two

Dentist round our way called Dr Fang. Did I ever mention that I made a false tooth for John Major?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:54 - Nov 3 with 1284 viewsderbyhoop

Silly yellow for Dickie..

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:54 - Nov 3 with 1261 viewsVancouverHoop

Another goal soon please. The closer to 90 minutes this score remains the same, the more nervy we'll get.
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:54 - Nov 3 with 1256 viewsMalintabuk

Great defending by Moses
Yn ôl y galw - edau paru Caerdydd or Back by demand - Cardiff match thread on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 1218 viewsR_from_afar

Gosh we were a bit open there but Odubajo came storming back to intercept. Phew!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024