Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread 07:16 - Dec 5 with 25083 viewsnix

Yeah, cos it's tradition, I'm continuing the matchday thread, but with no small measure of trepidation, despite my natural happy clappiness.

I'd feel a bit more confident without our increasing injury list. We're a plastic icebag on Charlie's knee from having to potentially recall a 19 year old from Torquay to join the match day squad as reserve striker. We're going through wingbacks at a careless rate.

And yet this squad (who are so lovely and are so brilliantly the right sort their wives are getting together to raise money for sick children plus our Tiger Cubs, (please donate here and support them if you can https://trustdraw.qpr.co.uk/))just deserve a bit more luck and to continue where they started the weekend fixtures in third. I'm going for a 2-1 win to the Rs, with Willock 🔥 and Chair sharing the spoils.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Dec 5 with 1939 viewslarsricchi

oh my
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Dec 5 with 1939 viewsCamberleyR

Fúcking hell Chaz, that was pathetic!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 1930 viewsToast_R

Awful. It's Sunderland again
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 1918 viewsaston_hoop

oh dear, terrible penalty

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 1908 viewsCamberleyR

Scuffed it really badly.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 1906 viewsTGRRRSSS

Poorest pen I've ever seen from Austin, fair play the Keeper guesses right, but it looks a really sluggish - as the comms said attempt.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 1887 viewsBoston

Dear God.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 1857 viewsToast_R

Ah well, this is a loss
Login to get fewer ads

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 1830 viewsstrikerace

What was that? He usually blasts it, I hate the slow roll penalty shot. That was pathetic
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 1815 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 by TGRRRSSS

Poorest pen I've ever seen from Austin, fair play the Keeper guesses right, but it looks a really sluggish - as the comms said attempt.

If the keeper had dived the other way, he could've got up and then dived the right way and he'd still get there in time.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 1796 viewslarsricchi

Long for the days of Charlie putting the foot through it and wagging his finger afterward ... c'mon Rangers
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Dec 5 with 1778 viewsqprd

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Dec 5 by TGRRRSSS

Austin’s penalty taking is actually quite poor, even going back to his first spell with the club

Missed against hull and West Ham in the prem season

Even the Wigan pen was quite a poor one … believe he missed in the efl cup too
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 1739 viewsToast_R

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Dec 5 by BrianMcCarthy

If the keeper had dived the other way, he could've got up and then dived the right way and he'd still get there in time.

Always put your bloody laces through it FFS
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 with 1678 viewsEmpireStateRanger

We… really miss Lyndon?
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 1630 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Amos on for Dozzell.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Dec 5 with 1616 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 5 by EmpireStateRanger

We… really miss Lyndon?

No question mark about it.

Austin is probably the weakest player on either side today.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Dec 5 with 1507 viewsToast_R

It's poor today. Always over hitting the crosses, not playing the right ball when it's on. One of those days.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Dec 5 with 1496 viewsR_from_afar

Let's get Gray on now!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Dec 5 with 1458 viewsBoston

phew

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Dec 5 with 1435 viewsCamberleyR

Gray about to come on.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1404 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Stone’s a good side. Organized and dangerous in attack.

However, we also look a step behind.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1388 viewsMelakaRanger

Cocky lazy pass by Dozzel costs us a goal

Cocky lazy penalty by Austin costs us a goal

Where is our energy, aggression and passion?

Stoke far better than us in all areas
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Dec 5 with 1359 viewsCamberleyR

Stoke trying to out-Preston Preston.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 1295 viewsEmpireStateRanger

12 corner for us.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Dec 5 with 1264 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Gray on for Austin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024