Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread 07:16 - Dec 5 with 25065 viewsnix

Yeah, cos it's tradition, I'm continuing the matchday thread, but with no small measure of trepidation, despite my natural happy clappiness.

I'd feel a bit more confident without our increasing injury list. We're a plastic icebag on Charlie's knee from having to potentially recall a 19 year old from Torquay to join the match day squad as reserve striker. We're going through wingbacks at a careless rate.

And yet this squad (who are so lovely and are so brilliantly the right sort their wives are getting together to raise money for sick children plus our Tiger Cubs, (please donate here and support them if you can https://trustdraw.qpr.co.uk/))just deserve a bit more luck and to continue where they started the weekend fixtures in third. I'm going for a 2-1 win to the Rs, with Willock 🔥 and Chair sharing the spoils.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Dec 5 with 2411 viewsAntti_Heinola

Worrying selection however you look at it. We tried Field at the back before and it was disastrous, Ball was better there so would surprise me if he did play there. That means possibly Field as a wing back, where i think he has played, or we’re back to asking Willock to do a job there, which is a massive shame.

Bare bones.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:06 - Dec 5 with 2385 viewssteveo04

Field will play left wing back
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:07 - Dec 5 with 2351 viewsJAPRANGERS

Excuse me if I've missed it but what happened to Dykes? Long term injury?
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:10 - Dec 5 with 2305 viewsMatch82

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 11:17 - Dec 5 by loftus77

2-2. Then joint level with Blackburn in every way.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 11:37]

Except number of fans in Chile
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:29 - Dec 5 with 2086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Comms says Field at LWB.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Dec 5 with 2067 viewsBoston

Rangers 2 Stoke 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:33 - Dec 5 with 2017 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:30 - Dec 5 by Boston

Rangers 2 Stoke 0

My stream must be behind yours!

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Dec 5 with 1904 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Super Seny!
Login to get fewer ads

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Dec 5 with 1884 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nick London's tribute to Tom Harrison nearly led to a Chair goal!

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Dec 5 with 1879 viewsBoston

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 11:43 - Dec 5 by PinnerPaul

Hope you're right and the only 'problem' is the Wembley traffic for those that go near there - its the Womens FA Cup Final - ko 2.00pm

I thought comments about women drivers were frowned upon these days!

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Dec 5 with 1869 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb double save by Dieng. Real quality.

Offside flag goes up, but great keeping.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Dec 5 with 1816 viewsCamberleyR

FFS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Dec 5 with 1782 viewsBrianMcCarthy

0-1

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Dec 5 with 1768 viewsstrikerace

We dominate play and then just give them an easy goal
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Dec 5 with 1757 viewsBoston

ooch

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Dec 5 with 1752 viewsQPRSteve

Doing it the hard way again
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:44 - Dec 5 with 1737 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Almost a carbon copy from Monday.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Dec 5 with 1724 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That goal down the middle gets us again.

Dunne lost his man.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:47 - Dec 5 with 1641 viewsCamberleyR

Watch the Stoke shithousing begin in earnest now.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Dec 5 with 1556 viewsToast_R

Dozell too cocky, tried to play a blind back heel and gave possession away as cheap as you can get, Stoke thread one ball through the centre 1-0. Stupid stupid.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 14:50]
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Dec 5 with 1425 viewsqprd

Am I missing something … why do we only have 6 men on the subs bench?
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Dec 5 with 1354 viewsjoolsyp

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:45 - Dec 5 by BrianMcCarthy

That goal down the middle gets us again.

Dunne lost his man.

Poor defending but a great ball from Vrancic and pace/finish from Campbell.

Field looking a bit lost at LWB at the moment. Our normally fluid left-side is lacking the pretty triangles.
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Dec 5 with 1286 viewsqprd

Bizarrely I think our two best crossers of the ball are dickie and Austin…. Need better service from the wings
Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Dec 5 with 1263 viewsBoston

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:49 - Dec 5 by Toast_R

Dozell too cocky, tried to play a blind back heel and gave possession away as cheap as you can get, Stoke thread one ball through the centre 1-0. Stupid stupid.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2021 14:50]

Dozell...bit Dozy today.

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Dec 5 with 1242 viewsBoston

Rag, tag and bobtail, the Stoke City Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Dec 5 by qprd

Am I missing something … why do we only have 6 men on the subs bench?

We don't know.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024