Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 22:08 - Jan 11 with 8126 viewsenfieldargh

THey were so full of hope signing all those veterans

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:22 - Jan 12 with 1966 viewsMrSheen

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:41 - Jan 12 by Rangersw12

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188990&start=480

Club is imploding

Talk of alleged racism in the squad

Geez, they really don't like each other over there, demanding vaccination codes, not being nice about Romanians in the name of anti-racism!

If this story keeps developing, there's a fair chance it might break the Top 5 RFC stories for 2022 in GetReading.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:37 - Jan 12 with 1929 viewswood_hoop

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:11 - Jan 12 by Konk

I don’t really want to comment too much out of respect for Ted, who I know is going to be feeling a bit deflated right now. Nice to see us hopefully getting back into our stride, though.

It was only a matter of time, your lot I think are nailed on to go up, best playing side in the division from the games I've seen.

Does this make me part of the 'Konk Clique
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:40 - Jan 12 with 1905 viewsenfieldargh

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:42 - Jan 12 by Northernr

on the negative side, they'll surely now sack the manager and we'll be the first game for the newbie.

Karanka available and great fit for them

Listened to Undr Cosh think it was Matt Mills episode which was a surprisingly good listen.

Spoke about Karanka just splashing out on players for the sake of it without even looking into them

captains fantastic

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 1897 viewsNorthernr

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:40 - Jan 12 by enfieldargh

Karanka available and great fit for them

Listened to Undr Cosh think it was Matt Mills episode which was a surprisingly good listen.

Spoke about Karanka just splashing out on players for the sake of it without even looking into them

Yes had that on while I was running earlier in the week. Only problem was, he's one of those players that goes on there and hates all his managers, and none of it was ever his fault. Didn't like Warbs either because he asked him to stop screaming and swearing in the face of the younger players.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:44 - Jan 12 with 1881 viewsenfieldargh

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:42 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Yes had that on while I was running earlier in the week. Only problem was, he's one of those players that goes on there and hates all his managers, and none of it was ever his fault. Didn't like Warbs either because he asked him to stop screaming and swearing in the face of the younger players.

He was in that group of hated players along with David Speedie et all

captains fantastic

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:51 - Jan 12 with 1847 viewsNorthernr

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:44 - Jan 12 by enfieldargh

He was in that group of hated players along with David Speedie et all

TBF to him he did say he was so vile that none of the players he played with ever really speak to him any more.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 10:10 - Jan 12 with 1769 viewstoboboly

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:28 - Jan 12 by Rs_Holy

we all knew fulham were going up this season but Reading going down? ... wouldn't have thought that at the start of season but looking at the table they must be getting pretty scared right now... Come On the Posh!!!

If they had been given a proper points reduction rather than a reduced 6 points they would already be fcuked

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 10:26 - Jan 12 with 1705 viewsPhildo

Really was a bad night for Bus Stops and Motorway service stations.
Login to get fewer ads

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 10:43 - Jan 12 with 1639 viewsloftboy

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 00:52 - Jan 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Oh Man, just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier!!!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

2nd one looked a bit harsh

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 11:00 - Jan 12 with 1575 viewsLongsufferingR

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 08:41 - Jan 12 by Rangersw12

https://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=188990&start=480

Club is imploding

Talk of alleged racism in the squad

My favourite bit of that is that they call the manager Pauno.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 11:19 - Jan 12 with 1504 viewsDixie_CT

I'm hardly going to win soothsayer of the year but I believe Fulham will win the league if Mitro stays fit, especially with Wilson and others chipping in. Will be a hard task to get anything out of return match with them and Loftus Road needs to be at it's very best to try and influence the game.

Reading will most likely survive as I think the bottom three are set as Derby have too much to do and will go down valiantly, Barnsley are miles off the pace and Peterborough are shocking away from home (11 losses in 12 and six goals scored!). Reading do seem to be in some turmoil though and nothing says relegations dog fight fodder more than a squad that is less than harmonious
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 12:08 - Jan 12 with 1389 viewsRangersw12

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 11:19 - Jan 12 by Dixie_CT

I'm hardly going to win soothsayer of the year but I believe Fulham will win the league if Mitro stays fit, especially with Wilson and others chipping in. Will be a hard task to get anything out of return match with them and Loftus Road needs to be at it's very best to try and influence the game.

Reading will most likely survive as I think the bottom three are set as Derby have too much to do and will go down valiantly, Barnsley are miles off the pace and Peterborough are shocking away from home (11 losses in 12 and six goals scored!). Reading do seem to be in some turmoil though and nothing says relegations dog fight fodder more than a squad that is less than harmonious

Fulham should go up with all the money they have spent

When we play them at home we need to get in their faces and press them high.

As for Reading it still annoys me that if Bidwell had scored that pen they would of gone down a couple of years ago

I think they're bang in trouble and will be interesting to see how they respond from a 7 nil hammering
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 12:14 - Jan 12 with 1362 viewsWatfordR

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:22 - Jan 12 by MrSheen

Geez, they really don't like each other over there, demanding vaccination codes, not being nice about Romanians in the name of anti-racism!

If this story keeps developing, there's a fair chance it might break the Top 5 RFC stories for 2022 in GetReading.

The way it’s going, our ticket saga will still be in their top 5 for 2022.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 1289 viewsNorthernr

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 12:08 - Jan 12 by Rangersw12

Fulham should go up with all the money they have spent

When we play them at home we need to get in their faces and press them high.

As for Reading it still annoys me that if Bidwell had scored that pen they would of gone down a couple of years ago

I think they're bang in trouble and will be interesting to see how they respond from a 7 nil hammering

Yeh was going to mention that bloody Bidwell penalty.

I think they'll scrape out again this year because of Derby's deduction, Barnsley being so awful, and their paltry 6 points for years of deductions.

Incidentally, Bristol City basically starting to say publicly now they're resigned to a points deduction upon filing of their next set of accounts in a year's time, likewise Stoke, and Boro.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:08 - Jan 12 with 1267 viewsenfieldargh

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 11:19 - Jan 12 by Dixie_CT

Dont forget to add 3points to posh's total as they do the double over us

captains fantastic

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:10 - Jan 12 with 1262 viewsRangersw12

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:00 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I think they'll scrape out again this year because of Derby's deduction, Barnsley being so awful, and their paltry 6 points for years of deductions.

Incidentally, Bristol City basically starting to say publicly now they're resigned to a points deduction upon filing of their next set of accounts in a year's time, likewise Stoke, and Boro.

I think Peterborough could get out of it especially if they can pick up a bit of away form

As for FFP do you have worries about our accounts in 18 months time ? as it does feel we have gone all out this year
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:13 - Jan 12 with 1249 viewsEsox_Lucius

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 09:37 - Jan 12 by wood_hoop

It was only a matter of time, your lot I think are nailed on to go up, best playing side in the division from the games I've seen.

Does this make me part of the 'Konk Clique

Konk Clique every trip.

The grass is always greener.

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:30 - Jan 12 with 1153 viewsNorthernr

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:10 - Jan 12 by Rangersw12

I think Peterborough could get out of it especially if they can pick up a bit of away form

As for FFP do you have worries about our accounts in 18 months time ? as it does feel we have gone all out this year

Not with this CEO no. Famous last words maybe.
We've got plenty of headroom thanks to years of cost cutting and the fees from Eze, Freeman and Smithies.
I do think we'll have to sell somebody (at least one) if we don't go up though.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 1051 viewsdaveB

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:30 - Jan 12 by Northernr

We've got plenty of headroom thanks to years of cost cutting and the fees from Eze, Freeman and Smithies.

Thats why they were able to push the boat out a bit as we have 4/5 players worth a few quid would can be sold if it goes tits up
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:21 - Jan 12 with 997 viewsgazza1

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:30 - Jan 12 by Northernr

I agree......including the last sentence. Dykes -> Real Madrid, £25 million.

Job done, however we may get promotion.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:33 - Jan 12 with 970 viewsPinnerPaul

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:22 - Jan 11 by ManinBlack

Can't believe they have won 7-0 away twice. Don't half help having the parachute money.

Sheffield United haven't managed it, or even close once!

A little simplistic, as we know the relegated 3 never form the top 3 the following season, but get your point.
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:43 - Jan 12 with 938 viewsPinnerPaul

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 07:30 - Jan 12 by DWQPR

The second goal the keeper knew it was offside and didn’t even try. Saying that though Carroll has always had a great volley on him and reminds me of the ability that Mark Falco had.

Yes and the first one:- yes great skill but its a bit easier if your are 2 yards offside and no one is near you!

Actually for the all the 'outclassed' comments, first one was gift, 2nd was a daft pen and 3/4 straight from corners?

Would be a tad worried if I were a Reading fan, but as I came across a particularly unpleasant arrogant Reading supporting coach a couple of years ago on my (refereeing) travels, I'm not too bothered!
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 922 viewsPinnerPaul

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 10:43 - Jan 12 by loftboy

2nd one looked a bit harsh

He's run back from an offside position - think how many goals Charlie and Andre could get if they were allowed to score from offside!
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:50 - Jan 12 with 911 viewsloftus77

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 22:22 - Jan 11 by ManinBlack

Can't believe they have won 7-0 away twice. Don't half help having the parachute money.

This.

Parachute Payments - end of. No fan of the Fakes (obvs) but a massive, ridiculous advantage getting more absurd with every passing year.

It does show how well we (and Blackburn, admittedly) are doing to maintain a challenge.

Worth noting that I think rivals Stoke and Huddersfield are (still) technically 'parachute' clubs? As, bizarrely, are Cardiff...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 14:51]
Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 888 viewsstantheman10

Fakes 0 Ruperts 7 on 13:00 - Jan 12 by Northernr

That explains why Boro are pushing so hard for the play offs with more signings
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024