Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kurt Zouma 08:57 - Feb 8 with 22125 viewsToast_R

Just watched a video which is allegedly him torturing his cat. I have a cat and I love animals and I have to say watching that made me feel sick. What the actual f*ck possess someone to do that to a defenceless animal?

I think he could be in big trub and rightly so.
Kurt Zouma on 09:02 - Feb 8 with 7879 viewsRs_Holy

another brain dead footballer earning too much money... (Cant imagine much will happen tho?).
Kurt Zouma on 09:18 - Feb 8 with 7775 viewsTomS

His agent is going to have to earn his money over the next few days.

I'd imagine his relationship with his brother, who bizarrely filmed then uploaded the footage onto social media, may be damaged somewhat.
Kurt Zouma on 09:20 - Feb 8 with 7776 viewsSuperhoops2808

Would love to have 5 minutes in a dark room with that c*ut!! Not allowed to put here what I think of him - I have 5 cats and support a cat rescue - too many people like him around sadly
Kurt Zouma on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 7721 viewsOakR

You'd have thought he'd be taken to court and banned from keeping animals?

What's wrong with these people? All that money and this is what he does for fun? And knocking it out of his kids hands who was holding it. Disturbing.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Kurt Zouma on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 7716 viewsknocker

Kurt Zouma on 09:20 - Feb 8 by Superhoops2808

Would love to have 5 minutes in a dark room with that c*ut!! Not allowed to put here what I think of him - I have 5 cats and support a cat rescue - too many people like him around sadly

Absolute evil bastard. Hope he gets what he truly deserves.
Kurt Zouma on 09:53 - Feb 8 with 7573 viewsjoe90

Not sure what annoys me more, the assault on the cat or his pathetic response.
Kurt Zouma on 09:59 - Feb 8 with 7520 viewsozexile

Lock him up. disgraceful. Who would hurt a defenceless animal unless you're sick in the head.
Kurt Zouma on 10:00 - Feb 8 with 7518 viewssaxbend

Well now I know why my friend just tweeted about the link between the propensities to harm animals and to harm humans.
Login to get fewer ads

Kurt Zouma on 10:03 - Feb 8 with 7483 viewsLblock

If the “typical profile” of people who do this is to be believed then I’d suspect potentially other forms of domestic abuse.
Noticeable that his family are all around as this goes on…..normalised behaviour for the household??

I hope he dies screaming

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Kurt Zouma on 10:15 - Feb 8 with 7432 viewsKonk

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video," he said. "I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Yeah, you cu nt, people usually kick and hit animals that they "love and cherish" and I'm sure they are "fine and healthy" and not in the least bit traumatised or damaged by you kicking and hitting them. As for isolated incident - bit unfortunate that your brother managed to film you kicking, hitting and throwing stuff at your cat, the one time you decided to mistreat them. On a par with people who bully/mistreat kids.

And how fu cked up must the Zoumas be as a family, that his brother thought it would be funny to stick that online?

The Met aren't taking any action - are you genuinely allowed to treat pets that way? Surely the most open-and-shut case ever as it's all on film.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kurt Zouma on 10:18 - Feb 8 with 7404 viewsEsox_Lucius

Kurt Zouma on 10:15 - Feb 8 by Konk

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video," he said. "I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Yeah, you cu nt, people usually kick and hit animals that they "love and cherish" and I'm sure they are "fine and healthy" and not in the least bit traumatised or damaged by you kicking and hitting them. As for isolated incident - bit unfortunate that your brother managed to film you kicking, hitting and throwing stuff at your cat, the one time you decided to mistreat them. On a par with people who bully/mistreat kids.

And how fu cked up must the Zoumas be as a family, that his brother thought it would be funny to stick that online?

The Met aren't taking any action - are you genuinely allowed to treat pets that way? Surely the most open-and-shut case ever as it's all on film.

The Met are as bent as a corkscrew in the upper echelons of their hierarchy.

The grass is always greener.

Kurt Zouma on 10:20 - Feb 8 with 7396 viewsted_hendrix

I'd hope and pray that the RSPCA take action.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Kurt Zouma on 10:24 - Feb 8 with 7385 viewsslmrstid

Kurt Zouma on 10:18 - Feb 8 by Esox_Lucius

The Met are as bent as a corkscrew in the upper echelons of their hierarchy.

Do the Met actually investigate any crimes? I do wonder sometimes...
Kurt Zouma on 10:24 - Feb 8 with 7383 viewsKonk

Kurt Zouma on 10:20 - Feb 8 by ted_hendrix

I'd hope and pray that the RSPCA take action.

Is it the RSPCA that bring cases, Ted? If so, is that why the Met aren't getting involved?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kurt Zouma on 10:34 - Feb 8 with 7322 viewsactonman

You can take the man out of Chelsea etc etc …
What an absolute cnt of a human
Kurt Zouma on 10:36 - Feb 8 with 7311 viewsSonofpugwash

Can't stand cruelty to animals.Karma will sort this geezer out.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Kurt Zouma on 10:37 - Feb 8 with 7316 viewsslmrstid

Its really sickening reading the BBC story, let alone the more lurid stories that I'm sure are appearing in the tabloid press.

We have a cat at home that we rehomed just over a year ago - the first time we've had a pet in our adult lives and the idea of our little noise-bag being treated like that...makes me shiver.
Kurt Zouma on 10:38 - Feb 8 with 7306 viewsRs_Holy

Kurt Zouma on 10:24 - Feb 8 by slmrstid

Do the Met actually investigate any crimes? I do wonder sometimes...

That's an unfair comment... I know people in the Met and they work bloody hard in very trying circumstances.
I understand peoples frustrations but many cases never get to court because there is not enough evidence to convict. Also the law is heavily in favour of the offender and not forgetting the richer you are the better lawyer you can afford.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 10:47]
Kurt Zouma on 10:46 - Feb 8 with 7267 viewsted_hendrix

Kurt Zouma on 10:24 - Feb 8 by Konk

Is it the RSPCA that bring cases, Ted? If so, is that why the Met aren't getting involved?

Taken from the RSPCA Web site;

We investigate and prosecute animal cruelty reported to us by members of the public who are concerned about the welfare of animals.

We're always grateful for the help of these individuals - because it takes all of us to get justice for cruelly treated animals and to transform their lives, wherever possible, to ones of love and kindness.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Kurt Zouma on 11:26 - Feb 8 with 7102 viewslightwaterhoop

If he were a QPR player i honestly would boycott us until he went.He does not deserve a second chance for this.
Kurt Zouma on 12:25 - Feb 8 with 6930 viewsgobbles

Absolute scumbag. Can't believe any credence is given to his bullsh!t apology. The guy filmed it with his equally scumbag brother in front of his kids and was laughing.
If he actually involves his kids in this, you'd think social services should be paying a visit as well as the RSPCA
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 12:28]
Kurt Zouma on 12:29 - Feb 8 with 6908 viewsenfieldargh

Kurt Zouma on 11:26 - Feb 8 by lightwaterhoop

If he were a QPR player i honestly would boycott us until he went.He does not deserve a second chance for this.

This precisely.

West Ham play Watford tonight.

Im sure there are thousands of animal loving West Ham fans demanding this action is taken.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Kurt Zouma on 12:33 - Feb 8 with 6882 viewsPaddyhoops

They must have one brain cell between them.
How dumb do you have to be to post something as nasty as that to a defenceless cat!
Ricky Gervais was right . I'd have an animal before a bellend human being anytime!!
Kurt Zouma on 12:53 - Feb 8 with 6795 viewsToast_R

Ally McCoist says it all really

Kurt Zouma on 13:01 - Feb 8 with 6748 viewsRangers67

Kurt Zouma on 10:36 - Feb 8 by Sonofpugwash

Can't stand cruelty to animals.Karma will sort this geezer out.

As much as I would like to believe in Karma it doesn,t exist. To many cases in the past where people have got away with terrible behaviour and got away with it. One example , Jimmy Saville, other examples available. Why wait for a non existent payback when he could be made to pay the price now. My suggestion, remove all animals from his care and ban him or his family having a pet for life, a substantial donation to the RSPCA and some community service at Battersea for a couple of hundred hours
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024