Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Board Member and Minority Owner 16:30 - Feb 11 with 4660 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/richard-reilly-joins-qpr-board-110222/

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 16:46 - Feb 11 with 4580 viewsQPRSteve

I wonder if this presages a link up with FC Cincinnati?
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 17:01 - Feb 11 with 4483 viewsSimplyNico

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 16:46 - Feb 11 by QPRSteve

I wonder if this presages a link up with FC Cincinnati?

Indeed. Very interesting. It is the sort of thing that could be a sale of a minority interest with an option to move to control. Think what has been going on with Leeds. Let's see what happens.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 17:57 - Feb 11 with 4269 viewsdmm

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 17:01 - Feb 11 by SimplyNico

Indeed. Very interesting. It is the sort of thing that could be a sale of a minority interest with an option to move to control. Think what has been going on with Leeds. Let's see what happens.

Wouldn't it be strange for the board to want to cede control when the promised land is coming into view?
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 17:58 - Feb 11 with 4259 viewskeepthefaith

I am right in thinking they won the MLS in 2018 with our Leesema their top scorer?
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 17:58 - Feb 11 with 4254 viewsHAYESBOY

As long as he has a few bob and doesn't call Football, soccer. Its fine.

Smells like a trout farm in here

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:00 - Feb 11 with 4230 viewsBoston

I’d just like to clarify that it is now illegal to own minorities in the United States of America.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:01 - Feb 11 with 4217 viewsBoston

But joking apart, I’ve come across this bloke somewhere, will have a think and get back to you.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 18:01]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:15 - Feb 11 with 4127 viewsMrSheen

If he comes to the Hull game and starts cheering for the Bengals…

Would be nice to think Geoff Cameron helped talk him into it.
Login to get fewer ads

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:17 - Feb 11 with 4108 viewsPunteR

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:01 - Feb 11 by Boston

But joking apart, I’ve come across this bloke somewhere, will have a think and get back to you.

Did you fit his solar panels?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 18:46 - Feb 11 with 3994 viewsHAYESBOY

But joking apart, I’ve come across this bloke somewhere.......................Think this should be discussed somewhere else.....

Smells like a trout farm in here

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 19:04 - Feb 11 with 3922 viewsterryb

I did see that he lives in Boston, so I assumed that you would attend the same charity events etc. Perhaps you can be invited into his executive box for private viewings.

He won't replace you as our number one in Boston though.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 3808 viewsbarbicanranger

Can't see this guy having enough bank, cheddar, dough, whatever you call it to make a serious play unless he will be the face of a consortium. I was just beginning to feel settled with our ownership and their learnings.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 21:36 - Feb 11 with 3526 viewsCincyHoop

Interesting he is from the Boston area but is a minority owner in both the Reds and FC Cincy. FC Cincy while horrible on the pitch since their indoctrination into the MLS, has been very successful on the business ops side of things.

I believe he is probably a pretty small investor in both FCC and the Reds. FCC is controlled by the Lindner family, which is the majority shareholder in Great American Insurance, and owns United Dairy Farmers, amongst other ventures. Wildly wealthy family and is probably the top businessman/powerbroker in the city.

The Reds are owned by a consortium of local business leaders, with the majority owner (Castellini) only owning about 27% of the team, but again is the "majority" shareholder.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 3434 viewsLythamR

looks from his profile that he likes to dabble, fingers in pies, hopefully we get as much out of the experience as he does
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 23:18 - Feb 11 with 3237 viewsBostonR

Well, it’s not an easy Board to get a seat on so the current investors must see a benefit. It’s a tight group ,so he must have something to offer ,so it’s a a good move for the club. Welcome.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 08:56 - Feb 12 with 2921 viewsstevec

Reckon he’s here to put the roof on our new stadium.
New Board Member and Minority Owner on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 2876 views08olesen

Wishful thinking but hopefully there is some sort of transfer link developing. I watch a bit of MLS and they have a striker called Brenner who is very tidy. He will probably move to a top 10 team eventually though.

Poll: Who will the other play off

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 10:06 - Feb 12 with 2813 views18StoneOfHoop

He might not have Clive's QPR smarts but got to admire Richards's folicular loss tribute
to our Dear Leader's receding hairline. Can you hear the RoR?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

New Board Member and Minority Owner on 11:59 - Feb 12 with 2666 viewsMedwayR

I presume this is linked to FFP and we'll soon be selling Nico Hamalainen for £30m

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024