Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
please let's not turn on players and manager 08:30 - Feb 16 with 3879 viewssevenhoop

we've had a great run and are now suffering a dip in form. The manager has worked miracles with the budget. Lots of players are off form. It happens. We have to hope that the team recovers confidence and form. But please let's not turn on them as that will not help. We need a massive show of support on Saturday. I don't see anyone not trying.

Remember where we've been as a club, we have the Rangers back that we've all craved for. There will be highs and lows along the way and we have the best at the helm, both managerial staff and boardroom.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:36 - Feb 16 with 3826 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Chris Wilder's not our manager.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:46 - Feb 16 with 3775 viewskernowhoop

'Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.'
please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:53 - Feb 16 with 3741 viewsnix

please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:36 - Feb 16 by Wegerles_Stairs

Chris Wilder's not our manager.

Middlesbrough spent £11 million on players this season alone.

Their back line includes McNair, who cost £5 million, and Dael Fry, who came through their youth system but is worth £5 million according to Transfermarket, and Dijksteel who cost £2 million.

Ours cost £2.5 million between them. Worth more than that, certainly but Dunne is not quite at his prime yet and even Dickie is only playing his second season in the Championship.

Wilder has done a great job but it's hardly a scratch side. They were underperforming and we've been over performing.

Agree with the OP, it's easy to support the team when we're 2-0 up. Now is the time to get behind them and the manager.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 09:45 - Feb 16 with 3541 viewsgolborne

please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:53 - Feb 16 by nix

Their back line includes McNair, who cost £5 million, and Dael Fry, who came through their youth system but is worth £5 million according to Transfermarket, and Dijksteel who cost £2 million.

Ours cost £2.5 million between them. Worth more than that, certainly but Dunne is not quite at his prime yet and even Dickie is only playing his second season in the Championship.

Wilder has done a great job but it's hardly a scratch side. They were underperforming and we've been over performing.

Agree with the OP, it's easy to support the team when we're 2-0 up. Now is the time to get behind them and the manager.

And it’s not easy on the eye, like our football when things are going mostly well.
I’d have that over well drilled squaddy football any day
please let's not turn on players and manager on 09:53 - Feb 16 with 3491 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

please let's not turn on players and manager on 09:45 - Feb 16 by golborne

And it’s not easy on the eye, like our football when things are going mostly well.
I’d have that over well drilled squaddy football any day

Great OP, this team has seriously overachieved this season and owe us nothing, we are on a bad run, shite happens it’s the championship, get behind the lads when they need our support more than ever. I’ve had to turn off the Facebook and the Twitter as the vitriol and tw@tishness pouring out them are fcking astounding and completely over the top. In Warbs and the boys we trust….
please let's not turn on players and manager on 10:05 - Feb 16 with 3436 viewsandrew1302

I really liked Warburton's interview. Thought what he said was really good. As a thought last january when things were bad we bought in some older heads and it all changed. Our 3 older statesmen Johansen, Austin and Albert have dipped in form and i wonder if that is having an effect? Anyway it has been a fantastic season and what we as fans need to do is get right behind the team on Saturday. Maybe a standing ovation when they walk on at the start? Let the team know we are behind them. And please let us not moan. If last september someone showed you the table this morning we would all be over the moon. Let us help the team not moan at them.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 10:18 - Feb 16 with 3380 viewsstowmarketrange

please let's not turn on players and manager on 10:05 - Feb 16 by andrew1302

I really liked Warburton's interview. Thought what he said was really good. As a thought last january when things were bad we bought in some older heads and it all changed. Our 3 older statesmen Johansen, Austin and Albert have dipped in form and i wonder if that is having an effect? Anyway it has been a fantastic season and what we as fans need to do is get right behind the team on Saturday. Maybe a standing ovation when they walk on at the start? Let the team know we are behind them. And please let us not moan. If last september someone showed you the table this morning we would all be over the moon. Let us help the team not moan at them.

Although the last few games have not been great,it’s a lot better at this end of the table looking down than where we’ve been for the last few seasons.
IF we win the next two home games we’re back on track again,but it won’t be a disaster if we don’t pick up 6 points.
We are supposed to be supporters aren’t we?
please let's not turn on players and manager on 11:37 - Feb 16 with 3238 viewsbosh67

Sack the players, sack the manager, sack the staff, knock the stadium down, build a Tesco… or… not!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

please let's not turn on players and manager on 11:42 - Feb 16 with 3214 viewsWatford_Ranger

We aren’t going down. We have a great chance of top six which would equate to a sublime season IMO. Even if we fall just short of that, we’ve been entertained and will finish top half. I’d back this team and manager if we lose the next ten, which we won’t.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 11:50 - Feb 16 with 3188 viewswelwynranger

Absolutely.
If any of the people on this board and QPR fans in general were told in August before a ball had been kicked that in the middle of February we would be in 4th place with a plus goal difference they would have bit your hand off.

Also in 2014 we had a bad run of results but when the pressure was really on we came through it. Here's hoping for the same. Amos the new ZAMORA?
please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:12 - Feb 16 with 3099 viewsDorse

You bastards. I've just invested my savings in Consolidated Torches and Pitchforks Inc. I'm ruined! Ruined!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:12 - Feb 16 with 3097 viewsE17hoop

please let's not turn on players and manager on 10:05 - Feb 16 by andrew1302

The players always get a standing ovation at home and I understand the need to be positive.

However, having lashed out £200+ for the last to away games to see 5 shots (in total) on target, and a backline passing it across it each other for half a game, it is very frustrating.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:27 - Feb 16 with 3049 viewskensalriser

Is 16th still on?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:45 - Feb 16 with 2977 viewsPinnerPaul

please let's not turn on players and manager on 08:53 - Feb 16 by nix

Just ignore it.

I guess its a natural reaction, its ALWAYS the player that's not in the team that will solve all our issues - before yesterday it was Amos and Willock OR its ALWAYS the way we don't play, before yesterday it was play one up front and now when those options are exhausted, its oh if only we had Chris Wilder in charge - its all nonsense of course.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 2939 viewsDixie_CT

The current tone in the fan base amongst those annoyed at bad results, poor performances and perceived lack of transfer business, typify two things for me; how currently society makes judgements that are influenced by short periods of time, both in respect to demanding gratification and the wish to make changes if it doesn’t meet our expectations, and how angry everyone is about life.

Twitter dwarfs LFW in regards to the amount of people saying he should play, we should of signed him, just because we have had a run of poor results. Again, Twitter feeds the now, now, now approach which is unsustainable and immature.

Of course, in the moment, I was annoyed at the performance and result last night but sadly not surprised. However, balance and perspective allows me to move past the emotion and look forward to the next 15-18 games with a mixture of hope, intrigue and excitement.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 14:44]
please let's not turn on players and manager on 13:14 - Feb 16 with 2886 viewscharmr

Personally I feel we have just been figured out, nothing to do with form. Organized teams with a good work ethic, nullify our match winner(s) and off we go, backwards and sideways.

I’ve always thought we are easy to play against.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 2784 viewsPinnerPaul

please let's not turn on players and manager on 13:14 - Feb 16 by charmr

Personally I feel we have just been figured out, nothing to do with form. Organized teams with a good work ethic, nullify our match winner(s) and off we go, backwards and sideways.

I’ve always thought we are easy to play against.

As we're 4th, its clear many Championship managers don't have your vision and insight.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 2767 viewsMick_S

please let's not turn on players and manager on 12:12 - Feb 16 by Dorse

You bastards. I've just invested my savings in Consolidated Torches and Pitchforks Inc. I'm ruined! Ruined!!

Would you mind holding back one of each for me ( xxxxl please) in case we ever lose again. Thanks mate.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

please let's not turn on players and manager on 15:40 - Feb 16 with 2628 viewsstowmarketrange

please let's not turn on players and manager on 14:03 - Feb 16 by PinnerPaul

As we're 4th, its clear many Championship managers don't have your vision and insight.

Weren’t wba 4th when they sacked Darren Moore?Or have I just made that up?
I just googled it and they were 4th.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 15:43]
please let's not turn on players and manager on 16:43 - Feb 16 with 2486 viewsPinnerPaul

please let's not turn on players and manager on 15:40 - Feb 16 by stowmarketrange

Weren’t wba 4th when they sacked Darren Moore?Or have I just made that up?
I just googled it and they were 4th.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 15:43]

Weren't Birmingham in the play offs or vey close to, when they did it, never been anywhere near them again.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 17:17 - Feb 16 with 2396 viewsstowmarketrange

please let's not turn on players and manager on 16:43 - Feb 16 by PinnerPaul

Weren't Birmingham in the play offs or vey close to, when they did it, never been anywhere near them again.

Poor old Gary Rowett.All that for Gorgon Zola.
please let's not turn on players and manager on 17:44 - Feb 16 with 2295 viewsDorse

please let's not turn on players and manager on 14:07 - Feb 16 by Mick_S

Would you mind holding back one of each for me ( xxxxl please) in case we ever lose again. Thanks mate.

You can personalise them, if you want? Mine says 'Evil Les Must Pay For His Crimes! #bluepetergarden'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024