Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread 06:02 - Mar 5 with 14605 viewsqpr_1968

one to win today.

we will win.

dont know what team, what formation, but we will win by two goals.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 06:51 - Mar 5 with 4666 viewsRs_Holy

3-1 to the R’s
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 09:46 - Mar 5 with 4509 viewscolinallcars

6-0 on this thread as well !
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:14 - Mar 5 with 4451 viewsQPR_Jim

I reckon we'll win 1-0 late goal from Field.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 4442 viewsdmm

2-1 to the boys from the bush if, as Clive said, we go for it.

GO. FOR. IT.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:22 - Mar 5 with 4434 viewsLythamR

4-1
Hendrick, Willock, Hendrick, Thomas
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:23 - Mar 5 with 4432 viewsdmm

It's just clicked. With Marshall, Wallace and Dykes returning we have the Scots back. We'll be fine today
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:29 - Mar 5 with 4419 viewsjoe90

I’ve got a good feeling about today.

If we drop Hendricks for Ball I think that will force Jojo and Field further up the pitch. Then we have Hendricks, Amos and Thomas for later on in the game depending on how things go. If Warbs plays Dykes then we’re back to the Jojo & Field duo in which case I still want to see Jojo playing higher up the pitch.

We need to be brave today. Come on Rangers!
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:40 - Mar 5 with 4394 viewsnix

3-1. We're back!
Login to get fewer ads

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 4384 viewsHantsR

I'm in need of exercise so a big win will enable me to dance up and down in SAR with unbridled joy with every home goal.

4-1 I reckon (hope)
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:50 - Mar 5 with 4361 viewsOldPedro

0-0 with both keepers celebrating their birthdays with a clean sheet

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:55 - Mar 5 with 4339 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0 Willock to score 1st - hopeful rather than confident as horserace trainers like to say!

Bookies have us as quite string favourites, just a bit of odds against draw and Cardiff both just over 2/1.

Not feeling as confident myself.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:57 - Mar 5 with 4338 viewswortonranger

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:29 - Mar 5 by joe90

I’ve got a good feeling about today.

If we drop Hendricks for Ball I think that will force Jojo and Field further up the pitch. Then we have Hendricks, Amos and Thomas for later on in the game depending on how things go. If Warbs plays Dykes then we’re back to the Jojo & Field duo in which case I still want to see Jojo playing higher up the pitch.

We need to be brave today. Come on Rangers!

Scotland the Brave?
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:57 - Mar 5 with 4336 viewsBoston

2-0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:04 - Mar 5 with 4323 viewskensalriser

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 10:55 - Mar 5 by PinnerPaul

2-0 Willock to score 1st - hopeful rather than confident as horserace trainers like to say!

Bookies have us as quite string favourites, just a bit of odds against draw and Cardiff both just over 2/1.

Not feeling as confident myself.

We’re going to tie this one up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:20 - Mar 5 with 4292 viewsWokingR

Heads up for anyone using trains through Woking.
There aren’t any.
Guildford line is running though.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:20 - Mar 5 with 4291 viewscyprusmel

I will join Konk for the day and cheer on Fulham.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:40 - Mar 5 with 4239 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I refuse to be drawn on a potential 2-0 for the New Warbs Order.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:42 - Mar 5 with 4220 viewsHarbour

A must win they are in decent form we are not think it's got a draw written on it hope I am wrong come on rangers.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 12:18 - Mar 5 with 4148 viewswood_hoop

I can see a few goals in this one, I'm rubbish at predicting scores but ok with outcomes and scorers .

Will go for Chair and 4-0.....
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 12:21 - Mar 5 with 4145 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 11:20 - Mar 5 by WokingR

Heads up for anyone using trains through Woking.
There aren’t any.
Guildford line is running though.

About to post something similar, had to drive to Weybridge to pick one up. Not sure there's anything through Guildford though.....err.....WokingR!

In other news I've absolutely no idea what to expect today. Need to be on the front foot that's for sure, more 2nd half against Hull than the 1st half negativity malarkey please.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 13:44 - Mar 5 with 3964 viewsEastR

Tempo. We need to play quicker today on the front foot and positively. We do that who ever is in the side we get a result.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 14:06 - Mar 5 with 3813 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 14:14 - Mar 5 with 3685 viewsbenhurst

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 14:06 - Mar 5 by aston_hoop

Still no Dykes is disappointing but other than that this is a strong lineup.

Side note, Frankie has done a terrific job with the graphic, it looks brilliant
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 14:26 - Mar 5 with 3524 viewssupahoopsa

Is Mahoney a goalkeeper?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 14:32 - Mar 5 with 3429 viewsMick_S

3-1 Rangers.

Reserve result - 1-1.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024