Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft 16:06 - Mar 23 with 22501 viewsBakes

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-230322/

£40 a year to access blue and white bar though

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:22 - May 13 with 2334 viewsdmm

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:20 - May 13 by Northernr

Right, so this feels a lot better to me, but I'm not in the areas talked about...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-to-be-introduced-130522/ https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-to-be-introduced-130522/

No charge to get into the Blue and White Bar
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:33 - May 13 with 2269 viewsDieByYourSide

Hopefully having the standing half of the Loft near Q/P/R Blocks will give the atmosphere a lift.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:35 - May 13 with 2261 viewsNorthernr

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:33 - May 13 by DieByYourSide

Hopefully having the standing half of the Loft near Q/P/R Blocks will give the atmosphere a lift.

Yeh hopefully that whole corner could be absolutely bouncing potentially now.
The atmosphere was crap this year even when we were doing well. I couldn't believe how dead it was v Boro, a big game which we were leading twice while we were in the top six.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:42 - May 13 with 2222 viewsRBlock

Well received by my lot, some of whom are sat in Row Z at the back of RBlock. Glad they've listened to the consultation and designated that corner where most of the noise comes from anyway. Should increase the atmosphere a fair bit.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:46 - May 13 with 2204 viewscolinallcars

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:35 - May 13 by Northernr

Yeh hopefully that whole corner could be absolutely bouncing potentially now.
The atmosphere was crap this year even when we were doing well. I couldn't believe how dead it was v Boro, a big game which we were leading twice while we were in the top six.

Perhaps our supporters have become a little, "ow you say? blase.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:04 - May 13 with 2049 viewsdaveB

This sound much better and what several of us suggested months ago but never heard back from the club about. They've made hard work of this but got it right in the end.

I still struggle to understand how we will make more noise because 900 of us can stand up behind the goal but hopefully I'm wrong
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:49 - May 14 with 1703 viewsfrancisbowles

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 17:04 - May 13 by daveB

This sound much better and what several of us suggested months ago but never heard back from the club about. They've made hard work of this but got it right in the end.

I still struggle to understand how we will make more noise because 900 of us can stand up behind the goal but hopefully I'm wrong

It's not going to turn us into the 'Kop' or the Palace mob overnight but it's a small step in the right direction.

I think I read somewhere that the authorities plan to enforce no standing in seated areas, in the next couple of years, so it gets us better prepared to deal with that.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 10:14 - May 14 with 1672 viewsdaveB

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 09:49 - May 14 by francisbowles

It's not going to turn us into the 'Kop' or the Palace mob overnight but it's a small step in the right direction.

I think I read somewhere that the authorities plan to enforce no standing in seated areas, in the next couple of years, so it gets us better prepared to deal with that.

yeah I agree it's a small step but really whether we are standing or sitting anywhere in the stadium its on us to make the atmosphere and our fanbase going back decades is always a reactive one who are loud when we have a team playing well and quiet when we're shit which is pretty much the same as every other club.
Login to get fewer ads

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 10:19 - May 14 with 1663 viewsRs_Holy

Sounds good to me… great to see the club listening to the fans
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 10:45 - May 14 with 1637 viewsLythamR

This seems like a pretty decent end result. I would be interested to know if the people who were really pushing for an "ultras style" section were positive about the solution, does anyone know?

Good to see the club listening to feedback and adapting plans to provide a workable solution that works for the majority
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 21:24 - May 15 with 1376 viewsDannyPaddox

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:22 - May 13 by dmm

No charge to get into the Blue and White Bar

A big thanks to Darryl Hall & John Oates for their tireless campaigning over this.
Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 08:06 - May 16 with 1177 viewslondonscottish

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 15:20 - May 13 by Northernr

Right, so this feels a lot better to me, but I'm not in the areas talked about...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-to-be-introduced-130522/ https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rail-seating-to-be-introduced-130522/

Happy days. Part of the reason I bought my season tickets in PL was to get first dibs on rail seats if they ever happened.

Can't wait to try them out.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 08:11 - May 16 with 1161 viewsNorthernr

Rail seating confirmed for lower loft on 10:45 - May 14 by LythamR

This seems like a pretty decent end result. I would be interested to know if the people who were really pushing for an "ultras style" section were positive about the solution, does anyone know?

Good to see the club listening to feedback and adapting plans to provide a workable solution that works for the majority

I did wonder whether the seemingly non-sensical idea to have it on the SAR side of the lower loft in the first place wa sbecause you can see it from the TV gantry and they're eyeing up a sort of Palace/Forest who's got the biggest flag parade thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024