Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie out for the season - hamstring 18:33 - Apr 9 with 5504 viewsHarbour

Blimey can it get any worse…
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 18:41 - Apr 9 with 4720 viewsDamo1962

Hard to argue, that QPR have had a curse put on them 😱
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:04 - Apr 9 with 4543 views222gers

It's the old Gypsy curse invoked against us because Loftus Rd was built on the site of a Gypsy encampment.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:09 - Apr 9 with 4486 viewsCamberleyR

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:04 - Apr 9 by 222gers

It's the old Gypsy curse invoked against us because Loftus Rd was built on the site of a Gypsy encampment.

Another to add to the list of reasons of why we need to leave Loftus Road...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:10 - Apr 9 with 4484 views0hwestlondon

Best start playing on the Green then. Big screen in the empire on a first come first enter basis.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:14 - Apr 9 with 4445 viewshertshoops

Sh!t news

Social meeja reckon Wallace, Hendrick and Barbet out for the next 2 games

No news on Westwood yet but young Mahoney did well today

Will we have 11 to finish the season ?

Shakes head in disbelief
[Post edited 9 Apr 2022 19:16]
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:25 - Apr 9 with 4369 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Warbs constantly bangs on about players not being ready, and so I cannot think Mahoney was on his mind to play at any stage this or even next season. However, he seems to have done well in all the circumstances.

The pressure is/should be offnow so why not give some chances to other kids?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:28 - Apr 9 with 4333 viewscolinallcars

I remember this story doing the rounds many moons ago. Maybe about 50 years ago. Someone looked into it and LR was indeed built on land once used by gypsies
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 4306 viewsted_hendrix

Strewth that's more bad news to go with the bad news, whatever happens nobody make a statement along the lines It can't get any worse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:32 - Apr 9 with 4307 viewsthemodfather

since the squirrel stopped running across the pitch we were doomed!
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:10 - Apr 9 with 4142 viewsqprxtc

F uck me. We’re going to putting out a team in bubble wrap.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:28 - Apr 9 with 4074 viewsRs_Holy

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:10 - Apr 9 by qprxtc

Who’s the most important player in the squad now??? Whoever it is they are the next one to get a season ending injury.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:29 - Apr 9 with 4068 viewsMungoJezza

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:10 - Apr 9 by qprxtc

Surely, if anyone's going to get the sack it should be the strength and conditioning coach?!!
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 3864 viewswombat

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:29 - Apr 9 by MungoJezza

Surely, if anyone's going to get the sack it should be the strength and conditioning coach?!!

Funnily enough was going to say the same thing, something seriously wrong behind the scenes with fitness and conditioning , no way should we be getting these many hamstring injuries esp the being as severe as they seem to be

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 3817 viewsDannyPaddox

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:28 - Apr 9 by colinallcars

I remember this story doing the rounds many moons ago. Maybe about 50 years ago. Someone looked into it and LR was indeed built on land once used by gypsies

Believe it or don’t the gypsies, tramps, and thieves era … aka Ecclestone, Briatore, and Paladini was only 15 years ago.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 15:42 - Apr 10 with 3404 viewsDorse

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 19:28 - Apr 9 by colinallcars

Surely all land was once used by nomads? Can't all be cursed.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 22:40 - Apr 11 with 3145 viewsLazyFan

I would worry less about a traveller's so-called curse and the real curse proven by empirical evidence for many years known as

"The curse of Sky"

This is well known and proven by scientific facts.

Really I am surprised why Loftus Road has not become a pilgrimage site for Satanists and pagans.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 08:25 - Apr 12 with 3009 viewsMetallica_Hoop

*puffs pipe contentedly*

Now lad I did hear tell of an ancient curse when I were up 't Derby way on the Jarrow march back in '36.

https://www.spookyisles.com/the-curse-of-derby-county/

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 13:17 - Apr 12 with 2861 viewsMatch82

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 20:29 - Apr 9 by MungoJezza

The weirdest thing is how that has absolutely been a strength of ours for the past couple of years. Not sure what had happened this year
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 13:35 - Apr 12 with 2808 viewsBklynRanger

The way things have been going I read this at first as out for next season never mind this one. But that wouldn't be likely with a hamstring would it?

Assume he'll still miss a chunk of pre-season depending on how serious it is.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 14:02 - Apr 12 with 2746 viewsbob566

better going now than the start of the new season.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 09:42 - Apr 14 with 2503 viewsfrancisbowles

When did he get this injury?

He finished the game against Sheffield United and I can't remember any concern on the night.
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:12 - Apr 14 with 2413 viewsCamberleyR

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 13:35 - Apr 12 by BklynRanger

The way things have been going I read this at first as out for next season never mind this one. But that wouldn't be likely with a hamstring would it?

Assume he'll still miss a chunk of pre-season depending on how serious it is.

If it's a grade three tear like Willock's and he needs an operation then that's a minimum three months recovery. I haven't read that he needs an op so it might only be a grade two tear/strain which are mostly between four to eight weeks recovery.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:15 - Apr 14 with 2393 viewsterryb

I've received a group WhatsApp that Antii Kopela (whoever he is) is claiming that Chair, McCallum & Adomah have joined the list of injuries until the end of the season.

Am I correct with this list as to who that would leave available this season, or are some of these finished?

Westwood, Mahoney

Kakay, Odubajo, Dunne, Sanderson, Barbet, Wallace

Field, Amos, Dozell, Johansen, Ball, Hendrick

Austin, Dykes, Gray & Thomas
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 10:16]
Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:23 - Apr 14 with 2359 viewsPeterHucker

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:15 - Apr 14 by terryb

I've received a group WhatsApp that Antii Kopela (whoever he is) is claiming that Chair, McCallum & Adomah have joined the list of injuries until the end of the season.

Am I correct with this list as to who that would leave available this season, or are some of these finished?

Westwood, Mahoney

Kakay, Odubajo, Dunne, Sanderson, Barbet, Wallace

Field, Amos, Dozell, Johansen, Ball, Hendrick

Austin, Dykes, Gray & Thomas
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 10:16]

Adomah Chair & McCallum aren't injured. That was a joke tweet about them getting injured at the Easter Egg thing.

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:29 - Apr 14 with 2337 viewsterryb

Dickie out for the season - hamstring on 10:23 - Apr 14 by PeterHucker

Adomah Chair & McCallum aren't injured. That was a joke tweet about them getting injured at the Easter Egg thing.

Cheers. I will give Beth a severe finger wagging!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024