Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non QPR - should Boris resign? 15:39 - Apr 12 with 13148 viewsTonto

he HAS been fined for having broken his own rule. Mrs BJ and Rishi Sunak also fined. Not good.

whilst I dont think for a minute they will be honourable and resign - should they?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 23:24 - Apr 13 with 2288 viewsBucksRanger

Because QPR fans don't get good things.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 23:30 - Apr 13 with 2279 viewsDannyPaddox

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:27 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

A snapshot of voters in Johnson's constituency.

Utterly grim.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 06:09 - Apr 14 with 2124 viewsPlanetHonneywood

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:27 - Apr 13 by GloryHunter

Why can't we have a Prime Minister like Finland's?

I believe Boris plans to have her!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 06:38 - Apr 14 with 2106 viewsCamberleyR

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:09 - Apr 13 by Ned_Kennedys

You really found that ‘utterly grim’??
Reasonable mix of opinions from normal people IMO.

Yes, I'm afraid I did. I get the impression with some of the individuals in that video, that he could go round their houses, take a dump on their table and then wipe his arse on their curtains and they would still vote for him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:03 - Apr 14 with 2093 viewsDixie_CT

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 06:38 - Apr 14 by CamberleyR

Yes, I'm afraid I did. I get the impression with some of the individuals in that video, that he could go round their houses, take a dump on their table and then wipe his arse on their curtains and they would still vote for him.

The guy in the video, like many others, sees himself as voting for the Conservatives not Boris and that partisan support is most likely influenced by a persons connection to family, place or people, that is tough to change.

How many QPR fans would stop supporting the club if Joey Barton became manager?

To answer the question, he should resign but he won’t and should be sacked from his job by the organisation which employs him supposedly on the say so of their stakeholders, which in this case is the British public.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:05 - Apr 14 with 1998 viewscolinallcars

We should send Boris to Rwanda for processing.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:11 - Apr 14 with 1986 viewsdmm

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:03 - Apr 14 by Dixie_CT

The guy in the video, like many others, sees himself as voting for the Conservatives not Boris and that partisan support is most likely influenced by a persons connection to family, place or people, that is tough to change.

How many QPR fans would stop supporting the club if Joey Barton became manager?

To answer the question, he should resign but he won’t and should be sacked from his job by the organisation which employs him supposedly on the say so of their stakeholders, which in this case is the British public.

You raise an interesting point about the partisan supporter. Your comment on why some people are partisan is certainly true but, even so, loyalties can and do sometimes change. For example, the fall of the so called Labour heartlands red wall in the last election and Labour's rout of the Torys in the 1997 general election both saw large numbers changing their traditional voting loyalties.

That said, for the partisan supporter such a change may well be temporary and I wouldn't be surprised if Labour's red wall reappears in the next election. Whether that will be because of Johnson et al, the cost of living or a combination of the two will be interesting to see.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:35 - Apr 14 with 1942 viewsTheChef

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:11 - Apr 14 by dmm

You raise an interesting point about the partisan supporter. Your comment on why some people are partisan is certainly true but, even so, loyalties can and do sometimes change. For example, the fall of the so called Labour heartlands red wall in the last election and Labour's rout of the Torys in the 1997 general election both saw large numbers changing their traditional voting loyalties.

That said, for the partisan supporter such a change may well be temporary and I wouldn't be surprised if Labour's red wall reappears in the next election. Whether that will be because of Johnson et al, the cost of living or a combination of the two will be interesting to see.

Probably will though

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 14:37 - Apr 14 with 1765 viewsEastR

Tool by name, tool by nature

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 15:24 - Apr 14 with 1697 viewsEsox_Lucius

So dumb that he has become the 1st PM to be caught out by a law he helped introduce. A more sinister view is what has happened to the the office of Speaker of the House? Why have there been no calls for a vote of confidence in Lindsay Hoyle for the abrogation of his duties? A strong speaker would have stopped a lot of the lying and deceit in the house.

The grass is always greener.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:40 - Apr 14 with 1518 viewspaulparker

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:27 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

A snapshot of voters in Johnson's constituency.

Utterly grim.

Your right that Eric’s singing and rapping was god awful

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:28 - Apr 14 with 1463 viewsNed_Kennedys

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 15:24 - Apr 14 by Esox_Lucius

So dumb that he has become the 1st PM to be caught out by a law he helped introduce. A more sinister view is what has happened to the the office of Speaker of the House? Why have there been no calls for a vote of confidence in Lindsay Hoyle for the abrogation of his duties? A strong speaker would have stopped a lot of the lying and deceit in the house.

‘Strong’ like the proven serial liar and bully John Bercow you mean?
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 21:00 - Apr 14 with 1373 viewsLythamR

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:28 - Apr 14 by Ned_Kennedys

Well if we are going to have a go at someone for being a proven serial liar why not start right at the top and work down from there
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:04 - Apr 15 with 1222 viewsEsox_Lucius

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:28 - Apr 14 by Ned_Kennedys

I could use competent if that would assuage your feelings. Well done BTW for completely sidestepping the purpose of the post.

The grass is always greener.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:46 - Apr 15 with 1144 viewsNed_Kennedys

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:04 - Apr 15 by Esox_Lucius

I could use competent if that would assuage your feelings. Well done BTW for completely sidestepping the purpose of the post.

I have no ‘feelings’ about your post.
Sorry if that’s not the reaction you were after.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 11:16 - Apr 15 with 1073 viewsRanger_Things

Johnson has repeatedly misled parliament and that is a sacking offence. If ministers are allowed to lie at the despatch box to escape responsibility then democracy in the UK is truly dead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024