Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non QPR - should Boris resign? 15:39 - Apr 12 with 13152 viewsTonto

he HAS been fined for having broken his own rule. Mrs BJ and Rishi Sunak also fined. Not good.

whilst I dont think for a minute they will be honourable and resign - should they?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:12 - Apr 12 with 2189 viewsHarbour

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:05 - Apr 12 by Northernr

Ah guys do we need this thread? Have I not suffered enough last few weeks?

Spoiler, over the next ten pages...
- all the people you expect to say he should resign will say he should resign
- all the people you expect to defend him will defend him, or play 'whataboutery'
- we'll get to say hello to some posters we only ever see here when there's a political row to be had.
- Hitler will get a mensh somewhere around page 6
- Everybody will think exactly what they think now at the end of it.

If I'm right, I'll lock or delete it. Pleeeeeeeeeease be civil. We're all QPR.

Yes agree Clive lock the thread LFW is for QPR discussions.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:25 - Apr 12 with 2124 viewsdmm

- all the people you expect to defend him will defend him, or play 'whataboutery'
- we'll get to say hello to some posters we only ever see here when there's a political row to be had.

Sorry Clive. I do understand but this is social media and this is what happens on social media. Look, lock the thread if you have to but I'm sure it'll come back in some other way.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:39 - Apr 12 with 2073 viewsTonto

As the originator of this thread, I thought given this is an unprecedented event it was worth a new thread. And so far its been a lot more civil than the Warbs in or out thread!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:40 - Apr 12 with 2071 viewsnumptydumpty

Boris will ride it out with nonsensical meaningless platitudes. Completely ignore the actual problem, big up his strategic photo opportunity in Kiev and pretend he cares and says lessons will be learned.

I predict he will get away with it but it's an embarrassing time to be a tory but Labour have been so ridiculously incompetent for many years and their choice of leaders has ensured this shambolic government will remain in power.

I laughed at Trump in America, could not believe some what went on, but we are now up to their standard of degradation, hypocrisy and low intelligence in the upper echelons of power.

Worlds gone mad

Bring back Michael Foot !!!!

My word...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:04 - Apr 12 with 2004 viewsstevec

Stick.

He’s only been in the job two and a half years and as we’ve seen, changing Prime Ministers doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to our fortunes.

He’s made mistakes for sure and some say he hasn’t got a plan B, but I’d give him another year or two, he’s got a nucleus of a cabinet, bring another 4 or 5 in and see how it goes.

Have I got the right thread?
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:06 - Apr 12 with 1996 viewsPunteR

Lock it please.
One of the highlights this year on LFW is the lack of political threads. There's a more chilled vibe about the place considering what's been going on the pitch.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 1931 viewsngbqpr

Tbf Northern and PunteR, so far this thread has been pretty much unanimous, and no animosity displayed at all - unlike most current Rangers threads.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:36 - Apr 12 with 1904 viewsPunteR

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:28 - Apr 12 by ngbqpr

Tbf Northern and PunteR, so far this thread has been pretty much unanimous, and no animosity displayed at all - unlike most current Rangers threads.

It's only page 2 though. Give it time and we all know where it will end up.. ;)
It is pretty unanimous so far, I agree.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:42 - Apr 12 with 1885 viewsloftboy

My Dad died December 2020, he had 4 children and 13 grand children plus partners, my mum wasn’t allowed out of her care home to go, they were married 66 years, my siblings and me had to “elect” which children could come to his funeral, all this why those ignorant lying bastards were swigging alcohol and scoffing their sarnies at number 10.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:02 - Apr 12 with 1838 viewsandrew1302

I really do not understand how people can support him. If their kids lied to them ( Johnson lied to parliament) and then got themselves fined by the police would they tell their kids oh that is fine and that is what you should stand for in life. No they would not. My personal view is that the current government carry a sense of entitlement that clouds their judgement as they think they have a right to act as they like. If Starmer could even communicate a little bit I am sure Johnson would be finished but clearly he can't. The truth is at the moment the country has the lowest grade group of politicians I have ever known and I am in my 60s.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 1810 viewsSonofpugwash

About as likely as seeing Bigfoot strolling down Oxford Street.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 1660 viewsR_from_afar

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:12 - Apr 12 by Harbour

Yes agree Clive lock the thread LFW is for QPR discussions.

Won't somebody please think of the biscuits thread?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 21:43 - Apr 12 with 1633 viewsPlanetHonneywood

It’s not so much a question of whether he should resign, but his party should do it for him!

His first input in the debate was to deny there was a party. His next response was to confirm there was a party, but that he didn’t attend, to which he promptly changed his tune to say, he did attend, but he didn’t know it was a party. A member of the Bullingdon Club didn’t know what a load of people, glasses and booze meant!

All of this while stood on his hind quarters speaking in parliament.

So, he either lied, didn’t know the laws his own government had put in place or, he and his ilk didn’t think such laws applied to them. Given the shithousery that took place over Covid contracts, it’s another finger up from Johnson.

Yes he should go with and not let the door hit his considerable jacksy on the way out.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:00 - Apr 12 with 1602 viewsderbyhoop

While most of us were following the rules, keeping away from others, not visiting sick and dying relatives, the people who set the rules were parrying on a regular basis.
To, then, get up in the HoC and deny the partygoing was unforgiveable.

Of course he should resign. If not for the first, then for the second part.

Will he? Unlikely.
Will Cons force him out? Doesn't seem likely.

But local elections in May could bring his downfall.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:07 - Apr 12 with 1583 viewsaston_hoop

Of course he should and of course he wont. They're only sorry they've been caught, but even then I don't think they care that much. They're just laughing at the electorate really.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:13 - Apr 12 with 1562 viewsBostonR

Yes, but he won’t - neither will Sunak.
Unfortunately, this government is a corrupt bunch of morons. Brexit enabled them and allowed them to destroy our democracy. I am literally exhausted at watching the destruction of this once great country by a bunch of corrupt shysters. I hope the public start understanding what’s being done to them and take to the streets.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:18 - Apr 12 with 1546 viewsqprxtc

It f ucking beggars belief that this f uck wit is still our leader.

The c unt only gives a shit about himself and his image of a bumbling, lovable bungle. Now using a war to keep himself in position because if he left the world order would be irrevocably damaged.

He says he didn’t know he broke the rules. That HE MADE US FOLLOW.

Personally, my wife lost her sister during lockdown last year as she was shielding. We stood outside her door, backed away and wishing her a happy birthday in masks. The Pav is a five minute walk away. No booze for us. She never left her flat again.

Go back and look at his announcements to us. Then see how much of a shit he gave in his own privileged domain.

Bumbling, ingratiating, funny old Boris.

C unt.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:26 - Apr 12 with 1508 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Don't think you can judge him too harshly as he's doing okay given the constraints he's working under. Also, better to stick rather than twist because his successor is bound to be worse.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:31 - Apr 12 with 1492 viewscolinallcars

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:26 - Apr 12 by Wegerles_Stairs

Don't think you can judge him too harshly as he's doing okay given the constraints he's working under. Also, better to stick rather than twist because his successor is bound to be worse.

And they say irony doesn't come over too well in print………
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:35 - Apr 12 with 1485 viewsSuperhoop83

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 17:29 - Apr 12 by rrrspricey

Of course the lying, inept, scruffy cʋnt should resign but, like he's done since the whole Barnard Castle debacle, he'll sweep it under the carpet, saying he's getting on with the job of (insert mildly positive policy here).

How the fʋck he ever got elected as a politician in the first place, let alone become PM, is completely beyond me, he's a total embarrassment.

FÊ‹cking detest the man.

This.

Thank you for saving me the effort.

[Post edited 12 Apr 2022 22:37]

Suffering since 1978.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:44 - Apr 12 with 1459 viewsozexile

Having lived in the UK for 30 years and may one day move back. I'll have to consider myself as an outsider looking in. He has to resign or be sacked. The UK seems like an absolute mad house at present.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 23:04 - Apr 12 with 1413 viewsLythamR

Quite "flukey" that this came out in a week where Parliament is in recess with no PMQ's!
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 01:52 - Apr 13 with 1298 viewsstowmarketrange

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 23:04 - Apr 12 by LythamR

Quite "flukey" that this came out in a week where Parliament is in recess with no PMQ's!

And why weren’t the fines issued earlier?They're all in together.How can the police in Downing Street stand around when 100 people party in the garden under their noses?
And funny how the Sue Gray report has been delayed until another distraction appears.

Get rid of the buffoon now.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 2:42]
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 02:17 - Apr 13 with 1288 viewsSydneyRs

Its not so much about the fine, its about the endless and deliberate lying to parliament etc. In any decent society or political party his position would be untenable. I'm not sure UK society is remotely decent any more though.
non QPR - should Boris resign? (n/t) on 02:19 - Apr 13 with 1285 viewsSydneyRs

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:04 - Apr 12 by stevec

Stick.

He’s only been in the job two and a half years and as we’ve seen, changing Prime Ministers doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to our fortunes.

He’s made mistakes for sure and some say he hasn’t got a plan B, but I’d give him another year or two, he’s got a nucleus of a cabinet, bring another 4 or 5 in and see how it goes.

Have I got the right thread?

[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 2:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024