Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non QPR - should Boris resign? 15:39 - Apr 12 with 13150 viewsTonto

he HAS been fined for having broken his own rule. Mrs BJ and Rishi Sunak also fined. Not good.

whilst I dont think for a minute they will be honourable and resign - should they?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 02:48 - Apr 13 with 2840 viewsHAYESBOY

Before its locked.

Yes he should resign. Not really for the fine but constantly lying in Parliament.
Same for his next door neighbour.

Now if he could resign as my local MP as well, that would be nice.

Smells like a trout farm in here

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 03:40 - Apr 13 with 2808 viewsLogman

I detest the lying, manipulative b*stard and there is no doubt that he misled the nation and should go. However I would prefer him gone for the reason that he campaigned to get us out of Europe and destroyed lots of trade and European potential which we are unlikely to get back any time soon.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 05:27 - Apr 13 with 2772 viewsessextaxiboy

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 17:29 - Apr 12 by rrrspricey

Of course the lying, inept, scruffy cʋnt should resign but, like he's done since the whole Barnard Castle debacle, he'll sweep it under the carpet, saying he's getting on with the job of (insert mildly positive policy here).

How the fʋck he ever got elected as a politician in the first place, let alone become PM, is completely beyond me, he's a total embarrassment.

FÊ‹cking detest the man.

[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 5:29]
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 06:57 - Apr 13 with 2711 viewsPlanetHonneywood

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 23:04 - Apr 12 by LythamR

Quite "flukey" that this came out in a week where Parliament is in recess with no PMQ's!

Very fortuitous indeed!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:42 - Apr 13 with 2623 viewsThe_Beast1976

Should a more important/pressing question not be "why were we placed in a lockdown in the first place when the politicians clearly knew it was wholly unnecessary?". Personally, I'm not bothered that they broke the 'rules', I'm actually totally pi$$ed off that there were any 'rules' in the first place when they clearly weren't needed (if they were needed then the politicians wouldn't have been breaking them). Two bloody years of wholly unnecessary restrictions on our lives which caused abject misery for so many people with missed funerals, not being allowed to visit lonely relatives, people losing jobs and livlihoods, etc, etc (and the ripple effect thereof continues to this day with the cost of living increases).

Maybe the next generation and history will judge it for what it was.....
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 7:56]
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:47 - Apr 13 with 2633 views81A

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:42 - Apr 13 by The_Beast1976

Should a more important/pressing question not be "why were we placed in a lockdown in the first place when the politicians clearly knew it was wholly unnecessary?". Personally, I'm not bothered that they broke the 'rules', I'm actually totally pi$$ed off that there were any 'rules' in the first place when they clearly weren't needed (if they were needed then the politicians wouldn't have been breaking them). Two bloody years of wholly unnecessary restrictions on our lives which caused abject misery for so many people with missed funerals, not being allowed to visit lonely relatives, people losing jobs and livlihoods, etc, etc (and the ripple effect thereof continues to this day with the cost of living increases).

Maybe the next generation and history will judge it for what it was.....
[Post edited 13 Apr 2022 7:56]

Who had 0742 in the sweepstake ?
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:48 - Apr 13 with 2624 viewsPunteR

Here we go..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 07:52 - Apr 13 with 2616 viewsPhildo

can we just jump to page 5 and all start calling each other cnts now?
Login to get fewer ads

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:00 - Apr 13 with 2581 viewsstevec

To be fair, if I’d been there for 9 minutes, had no cake and didn’t even open a beer, I’d have left thinking I hadn’t been to a party.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:27 - Apr 13 with 2546 viewsnumptydumpty

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 19:42 - Apr 12 by loftboy

My Dad died December 2020, he had 4 children and 13 grand children plus partners, my mum wasn’t allowed out of her care home to go, they were married 66 years, my siblings and me had to “elect” which children could come to his funeral, all this why those ignorant lying bastards were swigging alcohol and scoffing their sarnies at number 10.

My mum died September 2020, dad died August 2021.

First funeral, very restricted numbers. Visiting in hospital, not really knowing if you could cuddle them, whilst in all the protective equipment.

Dad was in care home for couple months at the end. The test and trace app not working in time so had chat my dad , I was outside, shouting at him as he inside a conservatory and the window closed, was totally mad.

It's more the ridiculous lessons will be learned interviews, and not knowing the entirety of the rules excuses is beyond bad.

Can understand your anger loftboy.

It was very challenging end for both my parents and that kind scenario up and down the country.

Apart from downing Street !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:31 - Apr 13 with 2539 viewsdmm

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:00 - Apr 13 by stevec

To be fair, if I’d been there for 9 minutes, had no cake and didn’t even open a beer, I’d have left thinking I hadn’t been to a party.

If we ever get to see the party photos taken by No 10s official photographer (you couldn't make this up could you!) we'll see that Johnson did indeed have a beer at the party.

But no doubt the excuse will be that it doesn't count because the beer was an accomplice of the cake that ambushed him.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:54 - Apr 13 with 2491 viewsonlyrinmoray

Of course he should go but he won’t I’ve been an Indepence supporter since the day he got elected Never forgave him for the Nazarin Ratcliffe balls up when Foreign Secretary
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:54 - Apr 13 with 2490 viewssevenhoop

this chat site is full of people who love qpr and mostly full of left-wingers. I'm not one of them. Close the thread, Clive - let everyone vent on non-qpr sites, it does not belong here
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:03 - Apr 13 with 2468 viewsMyke

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:54 - Apr 13 by sevenhoop

this chat site is full of people who love qpr and mostly full of left-wingers. I'm not one of them. Close the thread, Clive - let everyone vent on non-qpr sites, it does not belong here

Yes but have they any pace?
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:19 - Apr 13 with 2415 viewszicoshoops

Left wing Politicians….
Right wing Politicians….
A pox upon them all.
A plague upon all of their houses.

As for Boris, there is a question that needs addressing.

Is he Chelsea?
If so…… then any punishment should be considered not harsh enough.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 09:47 - Apr 13 with 2336 viewsSonofpugwash

Oh come on , Ukraine hardly important when we are still in the midst of the heinous cakegate ! What we need to know is , was it a proper fruitcake with icing or just a lemon drizzle ? National importance.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 10:13 - Apr 13 with 2257 viewsClive_Anderson

But was Boris within 2m of some crisps? That's the real test of whether he should go or not.

I've just realised that all the times people brought a birthday cake into the office we weren't working at all and were having a massive party all along. Lucky we ever got paid.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 10:24 - Apr 13 with 2212 viewsQPR_Jim

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 08:54 - Apr 13 by sevenhoop

It's not really a left vs right ideological debate, it's just a question of the expected standards of people in public office. After all if he resigns we'll still have a conservative government.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 11:01 - Apr 13 with 2136 viewsngbqpr

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 10:24 - Apr 13 by QPR_Jim

It's not really a left vs right ideological debate, it's just a question of the expected standards of people in public office. After all if he resigns we'll still have a conservative government.

This 100%.

I'm old enough to remember when people in public office, of any political persuasion, resigned for far less grave offences than breaking their own laws then repeatedly lying to cover them up.

This is not a debate about lockdown or right / left - it's purely about the principles and morals we expect those who we elect to represent us to uphold.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 11:59 - Apr 13 with 2030 viewsLanhoop

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 10:24 - Apr 13 by QPR_Jim

True, but within the current collection of some 650 MP's it does seem like it will be difficult to find one who is willing and able to behave in the way we want and expect for any sustainable amount of time.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 13:40 - Apr 13 with 1896 viewsJuzzie

Yes he should and I’d say the same whoever was in charge.

When PM you lead by example which is something he’s incapable of. He won’t resign because he’s an egotistical sociopath so will have to be sacked, something he’s quite used to.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 18:51 - Apr 13 with 1676 viewsBasingstokeR

This isn’t a controversial political topic is it?

He clearly should go (but somehow the events will probably continue to transpire in a way that he won’t).
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:27 - Apr 13 with 1564 viewsCamberleyR

A snapshot of voters in Johnson's constituency.

Utterly grim.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:09 - Apr 13 with 1468 viewsNed_Kennedys

non QPR - should Boris resign? on 20:27 - Apr 13 by CamberleyR

A snapshot of voters in Johnson's constituency.

Utterly grim.

You really found that ‘utterly grim’??
Reasonable mix of opinions from normal people IMO.
non QPR - should Boris resign? on 22:27 - Apr 13 with 1430 viewsGloryHunter

Why can't we have a Prime Minister like Finland's?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024